It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anything major that has ever happen that has been predicted" thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I just wanted to see if we could put together a list of anything major that has ever happened that has been predicted and verified. In other words, there is proof it was predicted in advance, and proof it happened.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Im not 100% certain,but the closet people i can think of are..

1.Edgar Casey
2.Alex Jones(wasnt exactly a prediction)but he called it before it happened(9/11)

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why don't you do some research in this forum to see whether or not anything has been predicted?

Anyways, I'll give you a freeby. Mayor Ed Dames predicted that the next use of a nuclear device would be done by North Korea, in the Korean peninsula, before it happened. In fact he said this even before the major explosion that occurred in North Korea, and was at firts thought to be a nuclear explosion, but he said that was not a nuclear explosion, but North Korea would soon use that device. He also said North Korea would again use a nuclear device, next time in anger.

If you want to find out whether or not I am saying the truth, search this forum.

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I aologize sir, I wasn't attempting to be lazy, but I just needed everyone's help rounding up the total predictions that actually came true. Your input is greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think this is a great subject. Maybe we should have a whole file on it. It is very hard to determine fact from fiction when all of the predictions have been jumbled up. Thanks braddman!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Predicting N. Korea would be the next to use a Nuke isnt makor really

just a educated conclusion. theyve been activly seeking one for a long time

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I also think this is a fantastic subject, a thread kept alive with the hits and not the 'not so hits!

The Predictions of users (who got it right, and who came damn close to getting it right)

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi,
I think what your'e getting at can be answered this way. There is no way to directly tell the public what will happen on a given day in a given place. Simply put, if good forture, it will be a mob scene. If it's bad, then there will be nobody around. Sienner Van Rensburg, the Boer prophet, predicted a huge diamond will be found, that looks like a Sheep's head, in West Africa. Lotsa Luck. You can't prove it's not out there, but no gold rush to find it. Nosty used simple table top codes, to veil his precise prophecies. The trick here is to figure out the precise perspectives, and then solve for names and nouns hidden in anagram forms. If he previewed something or someone, in America, he had to reconstitute it into his own language and culture, back in the Sixteenth Cent.. Here are two 9-11 quatrains that attack the problem from different perspectives.
CV. Q74, is what I call the "Harley Boy" quatrain. Check out my reply in the 9-11 conspiricy thread, to get it's gist. Solving V=45 degrees, or 4+5=9; and 74, for 7+4+11, and the metric equiv. of 74C.I. = 1200 C.C.'s, which also can show, as a numerical anagram, 2001, you can get "the foreign Arabic people being forced out into the "Severe Clear", on Sept 11, 2001,at 45deg N. Lat., at the "Big Twin". Differing perspectives, but two dates a few weeks apart, dating, and in print, from 1555, A.D.. The parting shot here, is the anagram of 'harleyboy', which is "early bomb", or bomb early, which really says at least part of the Trade Center was "scuttled", or pulled. with explosives. 'Window on the World', the posh restuarant gives 'Blown down with North Tower', so that sums up the bomb early angle. Pearl Harbored, gives 'torpedoed too early', or the other side of the coin.
The other works a bit different. "In the year 1999 and seven months, a great king of terror,--------. Note he doesn't say A.D., and since there's no year zero, between B.C. and A.D., you need to add one year at the end. So the earliest possible date is July 1999, whilst the latest seems to be 1999 + 1 = 2000, completed, + 7 months, or Aug. 1-7, of 2001, A.D.. Someone gave the final execution, order, just about then, which culminated in the twin towers going down on Sept. 11th, some four or five weeks later. I've posted before that I believe pearl harbor and 9-11 are two sides of the same coin. So the equiv. execution command by the Japs, was the infamous "Climb Mount Kuritaka", radioed from Tokyo, to their attack fleet that was already far out to sea. You may just say, 'this is fudging things up', but as the Delphic Oracle, who, always gave two possibilities, these prophecies must allow for human free will. Humans must always freely choose their destinies. The sixty four dollar question is always, 'exactly when does that destiny suddenly become cast in cement'. Or maybe as the immortal bard would say, " My kingdom for a horse". This applies to Napoleon, Mussolini, and Hitler. If you allow for a little fudge holding the stones in the wall together, then Nosty is batting a thousand. However his perspectives are invisible until they actually happen in real time. The great round mountain, is a strato volcano, observed from the sky, probably the NASA photo of beautiful, snow capped, Mt. St. Helens, taken from a U 2 plane from about 65000ft. Altitude. Not much here until 5-18-1980. A conical mountain does appear as a round mountain, but only from great altitudes. Snow capping is a feature of all our largest volcanic peaks, right down to Killamanjaro, in tropical Africa. It's all there, but who figured out the perspective before the famous eruption??? On the other hand, I noted the Harley Boy, Big Twin, perspective of C.V., Q. 74, back in the mid eighties. But I was thinking more of a 911 emergency call, rather than a concise date and place.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Revan
Predicting N. Korea would be the next to use a Nuke isnt makor really

just a educated conclusion. theyve been activly seeking one for a long time

Except for the fact that noone knew for certain NK had nukes when Major Dames made that prediction, and there are other countries which have had nukes too but for far longer such as Pakistan and India, and there was fear they could use nukes against each other before anyone thought that NK would test a nuke.

top topics

join