It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell from Zbigniew Brzezinski: Ex-national security adviser warns of pretext to attack Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing
This is so odd. Is BigZ being blackmailed ? Found God? Getting public to protect himself from others in the inner circle?
Or maybe he is just that arrogant. He did write that book after all.

Is he going to be used to turn the public completely against the GOP and make the Dems a super-party? (god help us all)

No, he's still working for them. The elite are realising that their war on terror fraud is being exposed, and that many people are awakening. What's happenning is that now, they're blaming small parts of their own organisation. If you think rockefeller, rothschild and the other 13 illuminati famillies controll the world, you are sadly mistaken. The ones who rule do so in secret. What's happenning now is that they recruit people to expose small sections of their own organisation, and/or long time members get the task to do the same. In this secret organisation, everyone has a task. I agree that it is important to look into politics, but look into who rules those politics aswell. Oh, and do background checks on high political figures too, such as alex jones, or david icke, I've been hearing things about them, things like that they belong to freemasonry. Such claims would have to be verified. It's a war out there, and it's hard to know whose who anymore. Remember, the elite like to play both sides of the conflict, as they always did.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
you can always judge them by their actions.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Excellent post... when are people going to get it through their addled little heads that this administration is composed of ideological extremists and are very dangerous? That we have a gung ho president who cares nothing for the rule of law? When are people going to wake up and realize this moron and the extremists who back him could very well start something that we cannot easily back out of and were the provacators for in the first place and so, morally wrong?

[""He's tried this two times -- it's failed twice," Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said on Jan. 24 about the "surge" tactic. "I asked him at the White House, 'Mr. President, why do you think this time it's going to work?' And he said, "Because I told them it had to." She repeated his words: I told them that it had to.' That was the end of it. That's the way it is."]

from an article in this issue of Salon entitled "Pentagon Prepares Iraq Disaster Plan"

Think about that for a minute. This surge is going to work because bush minor said that it had to...is that any reason for further deaths?

[edit on 9-2-2007 by grover]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
so zbiginew says that the high level of intrest in iran has a lot to do with israel security

and he also states that the united states needs to draw up a peaceful solution to the isreali palestinian conflict and pressure both sides to abide by this.........intrestingly Aaron Russo mentions that the iranian-palestinian conflict is one that is most out of the elite's hands. maybe ol Z's proprosed plan of action calls for the NWO's most unconrollable area to be brought into a more peaceful regime now with the help of there united states puppet, and if they fail to do so well maybe it wont be the us govt and the elite bankers behind the next attacks like Z alluded to, maybe it will be the elite bankers (due to the compartmentalized knowledge of NWO PLANS) and the us govt will not have a clue. maybe the nwo already used the united states to finance this war on terror and line the pockets of the elite and now they are basically done using them , they served there purpose and now since they have dirt of the us gov't the nwo can plan the us demise and bush and co. can't say a word about it. and then we would have a desperate gov't trying to restore order after attacks, and then we would have less rights as citizens and then the NWO would have america under its thumbs, or should i say the north american union.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The political right in this country has had a war-on for Iran ever since the hostage crisis and won't be happy until they have their revenge.

All I have to say about that is...grow up.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
The political right in this country has had a war-on for Iran ever since the hostage crisis and won't be happy until they have their revenge.

I think you are greatly simplifying the situation. It is this kind of posting that kills the thread. What do you mean by "grow up"? Do you think this is all based on immature little boys playing games? Think some more.........

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Zbigniew had his own beef with the Soviet Union in the 1970's for what they did to his native Poland. Anything this guy says is pretty much summed up by his hate for the Soviet Union and further more, the present day Russia.

Any attack on Iran, as he sees it, is just a direct attack at Russia. Mind you this was the man who involved the US in Afghanistan, thought selling weapons to terrorist was the best idea and believed the US had to attack china because Mao called the US a paper tiger.

Essential, dont listen to a word Zbigniew has to say, and if you do, trash it immediately.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by grover

I think you are greatly simplifying the situation. It is this kind of posting that kills the thread. What do you mean by "grow up"? Do you think this is all based on immature little boys playing games? Think some more.........

Quite a few sources have stated quite openly recently that bush minor wants to "deal with Iran" before he leaves office and that the right has never forgiven Iran for the hostage crisis.... and it is not recent liberal writings either. And what I mean by grow up is to stop obsessing about Iran and Iraq... the majority of the attacks in Iraq come from the Sunni's not the Shiite's.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
On the contrary, the Iranian hostage crisis (October Surprise) benefited the American 'right' greatly, and they were even so kind as to set the hostages free to celebrate Reagan's presidential inauguration. It was so suspicious many cried foul of covert involvement. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
On the contrary, the Iranian hostage crisis (October Surprise) benefited the American 'right' greatly, and they were even so kind as to set the hostages free to celebrate Reagan's presidential inauguration. It was so suspicious many cried foul of covert involvement. en.wikipedia.org...

You are correct it did benefit the right greatly... don't expect them to be grateful though.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just saw a follow-up article posted on this:

globalresearch.ca...

Here's a small excerpt:

The major national newspapers and most broadcast outlets failed even to report Thursday’s stunning testimony by former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Brzezinski, national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter, is among the most prominent figures within the US foreign policy establishment. He delivered a scathing critique of the war in Iraq and warned that the policy of the Bush administration was leading inevitably to a military confrontation with Iran which would have disastrous consequences for US imperialism.

Most significant and disturbing was Brzezinski’s suggestion that the Bush administration might manufacture a pretext to justify a military attack on Iran. Presenting what he called a “plausible scenario for a military collision with Iran,” Brzezinski laid out the following series of events: “Iraqi failure to meet the benchmarks, followed by accusations of Iranian responsibility for the failure, then by some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the US blamed on Iran, culminating in, quote/unquote, ‘defensive’ US military action against Iran...” [Emphasis added].

I completely agree with the articles author. I actually just composed an email highlighting portions of this new article and the original one and sent it to the big 3 (NBC news, ABC news, CBS news along with 60 minutes and Meet The Press). I'm not expecting much if anything but I've asked all of them to use their investigative resources and pursue this story to the fullest. More importantly communicate their findings to the public. People have to be made aware that this is not your average story and it warrants discussion on many levels. I hope in the spirit of true journalism one of them will interview Mr. Brzezinski for full details and an opportunity be extended to him to elaborate. I'd love to see a 60 minutes interview.

brill

[edit on 14-2-2007 by brill]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This external source was quoted from Brill's post.

"Brzezinski, national security adviser to President Jimmy Carter, is among the most prominent figures within the US foreign policy establishment. He delivered a scathing critique of the war in Iraq and warned that the policy of the Bush administration was leading inevitably to a military confrontation with Iran which would have disastrous consequences for US imperialism."

Most disturbing part of the sentence to me is this part "which would have disatrous consequences for US imperialism"

What do you suppose is meant by "US imperialism"?

Good idea mailing the media with your concern, Brill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join