It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Bribes Officials To Abort $4.5 Trillion Wanta Payment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Get over it.
The Bush bashing is over the top.

I can't wait for a dem to take office. I'm going to start calling for his impeachment the next day for, Oh I don't know I'll think of something same as you all have.

Ridin

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ridin2live

Get over it.
The Bush bashing is over the top.

I can't wait for a dem to take office. I'm going to start calling for his impeachment the next day for, Oh I don't know I'll think of something same as you all have.

Ridin

There are lots of reason to Bash Bush, hell , impeach Bush and have him hanged for treason.

Enough where people don't have to go out of their ways to make things up.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awake and All Seeing
There are lots of reason to Bash Bush, hell , impeach Bush and have him hanged for treason.

Enough where people don't have to go out of their ways to make things up.

Good point, Awake and All Seeing...

Like I was taught as a child, "you make your bed, you lie in it."

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's the old saying....divide the masses and conquer easily. Pick a side doesn't matter which they are the same thing. It's the cartel that pull the strings on both sides that are always win.

It's amazing to see how many people really fall into the pick a party scam.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Look there are some things you can cover up and something you can not. A family being worth 6 trillion is not possible what yea im worth 5 trillion because of this painting I own I value it at 5 trillion same thing with the vatican how can they be worth that amount is it in gold or is it because they think their art collection is worth something.

Hank being aressted would be all over the german newspapers and i have looked and nothing there. This whole thing sounds like a different version of that alien story about the astronauts visiting serpo or something except this has to do with economics coverups and illuminati.

Seriously before jumping to conclusions think it through deeply if something like that was really happening then it would be a bigger story the main stream media might cover up imperialistic things but they would never coverup a story that would possibly negate their economic standing. People care about thier money a lot more than they do about foreigners getting killed this story would be everywhere.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join