It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush stupid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You guys miss everything......

Put Pres clinton in this 2000-2004 term and see what would have happened.....or even pres. jimmy carter..............

sept 11 caused everything u dummies.......
downturn in economy and rise in unenployment.....
he started to inheret a crap economy anyway......it started going down hilll its just sept 11 was the last straw to break camels back.

"bush is dumb....bush is dumb"...whatever....he is an action man......he doesn't bullcrap. He does what needs to be done!!

sept 11 could hurt even our best pres.

Its a tough time to be pres.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Sept. 11 had nothing to do with Iraq. We went in there to get WMDs that don't exist and we just happen to get the oil instead. Yeah, that's some good action. Don't punish the guilty party, steal the natural rescources of a third party. I see what you're saying now. You've totally changed my mind, I don't think Dubya is the idiot son of an a$$hole any more.:shk:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
steal what oil.....are u dumb....

WE PAY FOR IT.

steal what.

I went to the store and bought a gallon of milk.....therfore i have stolen a gallon of milk?

u make no sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah, we pay for it. The american people, not haliburton. Bush and Cheny's buddies are getting rich off of the Iraqi peoples suffering.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Yeah, we pay for it. The american people, not haliburton. Bush and Cheny's buddies are getting rich off of the Iraqi peoples suffering.

they have no trade embargo......they are getting all oil revinues and ur mad that good old saddam is not in power?

would u rather have a french company sell the oil??

its called business......haliburton is not a non-profit organization....

yea....if it was ur business u would not take any profits right.

Whats with people....... they will be better off in the long run with the war in iraq...

no trade embargo.....(put there for a reason by world)

a free trade society......iraq is a very rich country also.

iraq has a good foundation and smart people....
they will be better off and i think most in iraq feel that way.

Sure american people pay for it!!!
you want a free tank of gas.....you need to pay for it. hence we pay for oil from iraq ok.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by REASON]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They got a no bid no contest contract. They're not a "non-profit" company and Dick Cheney used to be CEO and he still owns a large sum of shares. They're charging the US military $2.28 a gallon for gasoline when, other companies have offered it at $1.12.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
yea i know.......bush wants the cash back of overcharges......we will see what happens,

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You can say "We love a man of action, and don't care how stupid he sounds" all you want...

Until the aliens come.

Bush: "Hello Mr. Grey, I is Head Human. Surrender or let the War on Aliens begin!!!"

Gawd, can you EVEN imagine Bush trying to wrap his noggin' around that encounter?

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes, or rather he'd wrap the Grey's mind around a crowbar. Simony is a fact of life, and bush has used this to further the country, (and himself). Forgotten whitewater have you? Bush is the best president for the global stage after 9/11

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join