It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush stupid?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I like Bush and I support him in any direction he goes. He said that he would find Saddam and he did. He is going to come through for us and get himself re-elected.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Bravo Rant and NTH....

So, are there still questions about this man's stupidity???

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Being that I do business with C level executives, who went to Ivy league schools and hold advanced degrees, who built businesses from a handful to thousands to going public, who are in front of large groups pitching large deals on a regular basis......NONE of them, regardless from what cornpole corner of Alabama they grew up in, speak or show such socially backward presentation as this cloistered idiot. An utter embarassment on a Global Scale.
Also, it's very well documented, that he has no curiosity in the world around him - that which intelligence is based on is void to this individual.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
When I was a boy, I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
- Clarence Darrow

:shk:
:shk:

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Salem]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[Edited on 12/17/2003 by Venus]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So much anger...but some valid points as well. The points about his speech are not valid points, he freezes in front of the camera. He has neither the tongue of Clinton, or the looks of JFK, and yet he is still president. How can that be if he supposedly had no brains? Perhaps bush isn't so stupid after all...

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Whoever questions bushes stupidity is truly stupid.

Whats the point of having an intelegent bull#ter like clinton.

Bush is too religous but clinton was better for disgracing his office by getting b-jobs there? yea right.

Bush relates to the common man and his greatest advantage as president is being underestimated.

Pres. Bush is alot smarter than you may think.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
So much anger...but some valid points as well. The points about his speech are not valid points, he freezes in front of the camera. He has neither the tongue of Clinton, or the looks of JFK, and yet he is still president. How can that be if he supposedly had no brains? Perhaps bush isn't so stupid after all...

Isn't it obvious? The opposition "Misunderestimated" him.

For the majority of Americans that voted against him, it wasn't even an issue. This pretzel choker would never become President. But when he did, I doubt anyone was more surprised than W.

(mumbling) "Lost conciousness from a pretzel my azz"

But is his lack of intellectual curiosity even an issue among his supporters? (Isn't a Bush supporter a "thong") I mean, Bushies don't exactly scream accolades of genius from the rooftops. They sing:

At least he has balls. Bush has balls! Blah, blah, blah.

Seemingly rendering Presidential qualifications a mere 50/50 coin toss of genetics.

The Y chromosome

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If my daddy was former head of the CIA, former VP, and also former President, as well as an oil millionaire, I bet I could be president too, hehe.....

Remember, WE didn't vote for him anyways (we voted for the other guy)....the system PUT him in place...and we simply played along.

It isn't "shyness" that's to blame for his Bushisms....it's lack of wit, lack of knowledge of the world (I'd bet he couldn't even find NK on a world map), and a lack of intelligence.

I don't hate Bush...but I do hate the fact that this boob represents us as Americans, to the international community....

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't 'hate Bush' either. But I am upset with his Dad over two things...

Pulling out of Iraq early, and not pulling out of Babs soon enough.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeanLucPicard
I like Bush and I support him in any direction he goes. He said that he would find Saddam and he did. He is going to come through for us and get himself re-elected.

He also said he would find WMD. He hasn't. And no it is not a matter of time. The only WMDs that he ever had was the ones we gave them in the 80's.

Reason: Which is the worst lie? "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..." or "We will go into Iraq and find the WMDs..."

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I don't 'hate Bush' either. But I am upset with his Dad over two things...

Pulling out of Iraq early, and not pulling out of Babs soon enough.

Brillant!

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Whats the point of having an intelegent bull#ter like clinton.

Bush is too religous but clinton was better for disgracing his office by getting b-jobs there? yea right.

Bush relates to the common man and his greatest advantage as president is being underestimated.

Did Clintons act of getting head in the Oval Office affect the national economy or our relations with other countrys? NO. Did him having his cock sucked cause unemployment to run rampant? NO. As a matter of fact, if I recall, when Clinton was in office we had a strong and flourishing economy with virtually no unemployment. Our international relations were good and, we didn't invade any countries to steal their natural resources. I can't think of any negative effects, on a national/international level, that were caused by him getting blown in the Oval Office.

As for Bush being able to relate to the common man, yeah, the common man was raised by millionare Washington insiders, right. That must be where he gets his ability to relate to the common man. Giving tax breaks to greedy corporations ran by his friends while the majority of the population is suffering finacially, that's just what the common man wants, right.

[Edited on 12/17/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Scares the fawk outta me. If we 'common men' were truly electing 'common men' that would be fine.

But we keep electing superheros, action stars and fake cowboys. Why can't the 'common man' see when he's being manipulated?

I'm not saying angry millionaire Dean is any better. Just come on people. If a truly common man tried to run for office, we'd laugh him off stage. Who here is voting Kucinich?

[just a test] I wanted to see if dick cheney gets censored. [nope]

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by RANT]

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think Jimmy Carter was the closest thing to a common man we'll ever see as president.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Right or wrong, good president or bad... JC was honest, and cared. Excellent observation.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A peanut farmer democrat was the most down to earth man we had? I don't think so. JC was good(he did appear in a King of the Hill episode) but teddy roosevelt and andrew jackson were far more of the "action" president we have in Bush. Like it or not, Bush acts, which is something that cannot be said of many politicians. Calling him stupid just seems like a way to justify a democrat's lack of action.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

A peanut farmer democrat was the most down to earth man we had? I don't think so. JC was good(he did appear in a King of the Hill episode) but teddy roosevelt and andrew jackson were far more of the "action" president we have in Bush. Like it or not, Bush acts, which is something that cannot be said of many politicians. Calling him stupid just seems like a way to justify a democrat's lack of action.

Yeah, Jimmy Carter just kept America away from any wars and tried to achieve world piece, what an A-hole. Who thinks a president that gives up all his personal holdings when he goes in to office and live only off his annual salary as president is a good idea. A president who holds on to all his coporate ties when he's pres. is a lot less likely to be bias toward big business...not.

The "action" that Bush seems to be most interested in is the kind that lines his and his friends pockets. Oh yeah, he's a better pres. than Carter.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

.....andrew jackson were far more of the "action" president we have in Bush.

Ah, Andrew Jackson and his Indian Removal policy. You know, I think you may be on to something.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

.....andrew jackson were far more of the "action" president we have in Bush.

Ah, Andrew Jackson and his Indian Removal policy. You know, I think you may be on to something.

That's right. The ole "They were on our land before we got here, kill 'em all and take their stuff" attitude is what I look for in a good president.:shk:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join