It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euros completely ignorant about HIV/AIDS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I went to an average english school, just a regular state one, and I was taught about aids and shown how to use a condom (much to everyone's embarrassment, the people in the Design & Technology department actually made a wooden dildo :lol

The first line of the original quote is taken from the Daily Mail, i think that states the credibility...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
I went to an average english school, just a regular state one, and I was taught about aids and shown how to use a condom (much to everyone's embarrassment, the people in the Design & Technology department actually made a wooden dildo :lol

The first line of the original quote is taken from the Daily Mail, i think that states the credibility...

haha, in sixth grade health i had this really old guy, old school teaching too. His name was Mr. Mahley (played for the GreenBay Packers, dunno if he started or not, but he was a QB of theirs back in the day) and he actually brought in a condom for each of his health classes, and put them on bananas. we got a good laugh out of that.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join