It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two new O'Hare photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Two new O'Hare photos have surfaced and has been posted at
UFO Casebook

Editors Note: The following post was sent to me with links to two photographs. Allegedly, the man is an employee who was on duty and saw the UFO at O'Hare on November 7, 2006.

I just posted these two pics I took of the object. You can believe them or not, but I am washing my hands of them and never want to see another UFO again! I do not need the hassle.

I was there and took these photos with my cellphone. The object moved, as you can tell but very slowly. I tried posting this here earlier but failed for some reason. This is my last attempt. The quality is poor. I am sorry but it is the real deal. I do NOT want any publicity about this. I just want the photos analyzed to see what the hell it could be.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry bud, already covered and proven to be a hoax.

Someone found the original picture, without the UFO.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
seen them on ufos.about.com heh even if they are real nobody will have this verified on cnn etc so it will just blow over. it sucks but thats the way it is

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Im not saying these are real just how can you be sure that the ones that were "found" without UFO's in them are not planted to discredit the truth???

AS

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

are you sure these 2 pictures are the same as the one picture you refer to? (i believe you mean the different one with the large united tail in the foreground?)

i for one am getting confused with what has & has not been debunked.....

cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

These are not the hoax pictures, those were different. If you had spent 1 minute comparing the two you would have seen that the only thing the hoaxes has in common with these new pictures is that they are from an airport. Spend that extra minute the next time, "bud". What really gets me is that most people reading this thread wont read past your post, thanks alot for your "contribution".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
so yeh, what is to be / has been made of these pictures?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Drat, you edited it before I could quote you.

Originally posted by Acharya

These are not the hoax pictures, those were different. If you had spent 1 minute comparing the two you would have seen that the only thing the hoaxes has in common with these new pictures is that they are from an airport. Spend that extra minute the next time, "bud". What really gets me is that most people reading this thread wont read past your post, thanks alot for your "contribution".

Ok, chief, here ya go.

The photos in question were posted on THIS Page of the O'hare UFO thread, third post from the bottom.

They were than debunked in THIS thread by someone who found both the the pictures were cut from the same photo and the UFO "spliced" in. Original photos are posted too. It may not be the same UFO but it is the same background shot, that means fake, period.

Spend the extra minute next time , "bud", But thanks for your "contribution".

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ok, thats that then.

cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
guys, please read the o'hare thread in its entirety before posting what you think is new data.

i know its a realy long thread but this has happened about 5 times with these photos, when they have already been thoroughly analysed and debunked in the main thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I agree, and the same thing is happening to me here BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO FIND:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was debunked here:

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miah

I agree, and the same thing is happening to me here:

did you read tiloke's last post?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

did you read tiloke's last post?

You mean that schmuck on my ignore list, nope! Can't see anything he says!

Debunked here:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Gee, if only someone would have posted a link to that thread, along with a brief explanation of it, it would have saved so much trouble.......

Is it really that hard to actually read something and not have to have everything spoon fed to you.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Gee, if only someone posted a link to that thread , it would have saved so much trouble.......

Is it really that hard to actually read something and not have to have everything fed to you.

Believe me, i tried that at the ohare thread. I linked to the posting, but the result was: name calling and "no this has not been debunked or discussed, this is real"

NfC

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy

Gee, if only someone posted a link to that thread , it would have saved so much trouble.......

Is it really that hard to actually read something and not have to have everything fed to you.

Believe me, i tried that at the ohare thread. I linked to the posting, but the result was: name calling and "no this has not been debunked or discussed, this is real"

NfC

You are the kind of person that keeps new people from wanting to come and be a part of a place like ATS. You better get over it, I will be here pissing people like you off as necessary.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You also got 3 responses with a link to that thread, I know because thats how I found it. 3 times they told you where to go, and your response was

I see nothing there on it, and thanks for being an azz about it. Did you happen to notice this thread is 80+ pages long?

and

Nope, they were not debunked there either, keep 'em coming. Maybe I will actually see where they were debunked...

People bent over backwards to steer you to the right place, and you decided to be an ass and attack those that tried to help you.

AGAINSTSECRECY- My post about "if only someone posted a link" was a joke about my post only 2 above miahs first post in this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are the kind of person that keeps new people from wanting to come and be a part of a place like ATS. You better get over it, I will be here pissing people like you off as necessary.

You might also want to read the T&C cause that sort of language aimed at another member will get you dragged off by MIB. You do realise that at least three of us were trying to point you in the rght direction, without being nasty>

edit to add- beat me by that much......Tiloke.

[edit on 31/1/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

You might also want to read the T&C cause that sort of language aimed at another member will get you dragged off by MIB. You do realise that at least three of us were trying to point you in the rght direction, without being nasty>

edit to add- beat me by that much......Tiloke.

[edit on 31/1/07 by mojo4sale]

Like Tiloke calling me an ass just now

you decided to be an ass

Oh, and look! Another offended newb:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thats because I didn't want to take the time to write "donkey".
At least I didn't try to circumvent the profanity censors like some idiots (azz).

And if it got through those very same censors, than it must be ok, or it would have been blocked.

Sometimes I don't think before I open my mouth and make myself look stupid too, don't worry about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join