It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors may not have had Nuclear Technology.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Visiting?

The aliens created humans through DNA munipulation by combining many alien DNA with the primate DNA.

Or do you think we just so happened to have monkey blood and can't find any living missing links.

Actually, every major human achievement was of interdimensional/alien/astro plane/light being type of influence.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IeatALIENS
But, maybe our nuclear capabilities have all been neutralized by them, and the general public does not know this. Have their been any recent nuke tests or anything?

I believe North Korea recently detonated a nuke under a mountain.

External Link

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That's a big leap.

Not that I reject it, I just don't think we have enough evidence to make those claims.
One thing is asserting that we are being visited by extraterrestrial civilazation(s), but saying they influenced our DNA is a whole other thing.

We have testimony of people, we have video and photographic evidence of, at least, something unconventional flying in our skies.

What kind of evidence is there to support the DNA manipulation theory? Like I said, not that I reject it, but I think we should be focusing on asserting that aliens exist in the first place, and then deal with those more complex issues.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you say 'of course they exist' and tell me your own experience, but unless you have something tangible that can be considered undeniable proof, that's not enough for the scientific community and the world to accept.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Perhaps, all the major governments have compiled nuclear weapons in case the aliens that we(governments) have made deals with, decide to take over the planet in the open instead of just behind the scenes.

But, the aliens are aware of this and other end time surface dangers so they have preplanned by building underground bases. How bad will things really get on the surface if the governments and aliens are building huge underground systems so much?

[edit on 9-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Really good "hash-out" everybody!

I try to make it a point not to claim any specific answer is "the" answer. That's the best way to go. Stay open. Look at all views.

But, to be honest, I really do stand behind the possibility of a race that has advanced ultra-high technology, without relying on nuclear means.

For instance, let's say that we find out that we really did have some sort of leap in "gravitic" or magnetic type energy manipulation 50 years ago. (Which, who knows, it may actually have happened)

And, at the same time, let us say that, through some twist in historical events, World War 2 never occurred. This, in turn, mean that we never ended up having a race for "the Bomb".

That could have easily taken us in another direction of incredible power, without us ever having explored the truly horrendous potential of nuclear energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join