It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 beginning of birth pains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm no prophet nor do I claim any extraordinary knowledge. I do have a strong feeling that 2007 will be a year to remember. Any one else getting that feeling of somthing monumentous on the horizon? Again I'm not making predictions but I cant shake the feeling this is the year of mayjor change. Keep your eye's open and dont get caught sleeping.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We all must remember that everything is in our heads. Don't let irrational fears get the best of you.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
We all must remember that everything is in our heads. Don't let irrational fears get the best of you.

Could you be a bit more specific on your meaning regarding the above; what specifically is "in our heads". It's a very anbiguous statement, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Could you be a bit more specific on your meaning regarding the above; what specifically is "in our heads". It's a very anbiguous statement, don't you think?

something called our brain....lol i just had to say that. hehehe. well here is my 2 cents on this, stuff will happen, 2012 wont be the end of the world. thats just because the mayan calender guys said that " ok we are not gonna be living any longer under these conditions so they gave up " that doesnt mean that its the end. 2007 will go more normal than anyone here will expect, maybe more terrorist attacks but nothing major like the world ending

edit, oh and something else, the earth will be destroyed when the sun gets too big

[edit on 31-1-2007 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I never meant to imply the world would end in 2007. I said i feel it is the begining of birth pains though. Things are going to start to happen globally like terrorist attacks, freaky weather, volcanic eruptions, earth quakes and signs in the heavens. I honestly feel 2007 will be unlike any year we have ever lived.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And maybe that's what our government wants us to believe so when they fire up the BlueBeam and the HAARPinator, the sheeple will all fall in line.

I could be wrong but I'm highly suspicious of the organizations with all the power.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My opinion, the birth pains have been going on for some time now. Just like actual labor the contractions will get more intense toward delivery. I would imagine God's time table is completely different from ours. I would even imagine a year to God is like a second so I doubt God started the birth pains on 1/1/07. However, I do know we're closer to delivery than we were yesterday.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny bravo
I'm no prophet nor do I claim any extraordinary knowledge. I do have a strong feeling that 2007 will be a year to remember. Any one else getting that feeling of somthing monumentous on the horizon? Again I'm not making predictions but I cant shake the feeling this is the year of mayjor change. Keep your eye's open and dont get caught sleeping.

I agree, I don't know why, but I've had a similar feeling for some time now.

I don't know if anyone else can feel it, but I sure do.

Don't you feel it? it's like something strange is coming over the earth.

Maybe the four horsemen are riding upon us.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I keep having a strange feeling I can't explain, as if something is happening that I should know about, but I don't know if it's anything like this.

Oh, and the geologists are predicting a big quake in the British Columbia/Washington state/Oregon area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah, i just don't have that same feeling that this year is going to be big for any special or different reason than any other year. Of course, we are animals, and despite the fact that we seem to be really the only animals left on the planet who cannot sense something before it happens, perhaps some of you still have flecks of that talent accessible to you. Perhaps that's why you're feeling something and you're not sure what it is.

If i had to agree that something "big" was going to happen in 2007, i would definitely go with World War III. Lebanon is on the brink of civil war once more, and Iran & Syria will most definitely get their fingers deep into that pie. The snowball effect also works in the desert, of course, and we may find a real difficult mess in the middle east before the year is up.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yes, indeed. I thought I was the only one and thank you for starting this thread, I now see several other comments/posts also that agree. I can't explain it, I can't shake it. I pray and God is being silent reguarding this. I feel in fall of this year something HUGE will unveil or happen, and somehow I am being prepared. It's not my imagination, but a series of events been unfolding since 1991. I don't claim to be a prophetess, but a discernment is striking many. its not a fear to me but an urgency to me to PREPARE!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Any one else getting that feeling of somthing monumentous on the horizon? Again I'm not making predictions but I cant shake the feeling this is the year of mayjor change. Keep your eye's open and dont get caught sleeping.

yes indeed.

the escalation of war and death, the introduction of flu pandemics or the knocking out of Iran's nuclear plants causing another war.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
well here is my 2 cents on this, stuff will happen, 2012 wont be the end of the world. thats just because the mayan calender guys said that " ok we are not gonna be living any longer under these conditions so they gave up " that doesnt mean that its the end. 2007 will go more normal than anyone here will expect, maybe more terrorist attacks but nothing major like the world ending

edit, oh and something else, the earth will be destroyed when the sun gets too big

Lol. I agree on the 2012/Mayan Long Count..

The sun will go, in a few million yrs, after humans are dead or living on another planet.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
I keep having a strange feeling I can't explain, as if something is happening that I should know about, but I don't know if it's anything like this.

Oh, and the geologists are predicting a big quake in the British Columbia/Washington state/Oregon area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Odd, I had been sharing with my friends that I seen a huge quake out far west, Wash-Oregon possibly to California. This was three years ago. I hope we are all wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I say its the goverments fault they couldve sold us to ets and maybe more abductions people will be missing volcanos more war maybe a country will get destroyed or sank more hurricanes will come though i like hurricanes and theres one thing i know before the world ends there will be a huge war muslims vs all the other religons it has to happen its supposed to happen

[edit on 6-3-2007 by RazorFang]

top topics

join