Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Strange experience NEED HELP!

page: 1
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was over a friends house a couple nights ago when I noticed something flash across the _ It was dark outsid, so I figured I was probaly just tired and I was seeing things, but I told him anyway and we kept our eyes on the _ A little while later he noticed a couple pairs of little red dots, almost aligned like eyes. We thought that it might be a reflection of his Christmas Tree or something so we went upstairs to check. All the lights in the house were off except for the glow off the TV downstairs. We went back downstairs and the eyes were still there. They seemed to bob up and down and kept getting bigger and bigger, almost as if whatever they were, they were getting closer. Eventually each eye seemed to be the size of a nickel. There looked like there was about three of the things, each with two eyes. The eyes would squint and peer threw the window as if they were watching us. It sounds like I was seeing things, but I wasnt: my friend and I saw the same exact thing. At points there was enough light that it looked like they had some kind of claws and pointed ears. It sounds crazy but it's true. Help, PLEASE




posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Try doing a search in the paranormal forum for "red eyes" or something like that. That sounds very creepy by the way.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingsomething
Try doing a search in the paranormal forum for "red eyes" or something like that. That sounds very creepy by the way.


I did a search on some other paranormal forum sites too. some guy had similar experience. there call red-eyed gremlins. creepy.



posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't suppose they were short enough to be just regualr house cats? Alot of animals have reflective eyes, if they were level with the window it's also possible they were deer.



posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What was the height more or less? What geographical area was this? (Would Ohio USA be a safe guess?) Did you check for paw prints or something of the sorts the next day?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Gemwolf]



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom Seraph
I don't suppose they were short enough to be just regualr house cats? Alot of animals have reflective eyes, if they were level with the window it's also possible they were deer.


I checked for prints, and yah it was in Ohio. It had snowed about 3 inches since so there was enough of a print to tell something was there, but not to tell what it was. We were in basement and the window was about 2 feet from the ground. It could've been some kind of cat or deer, only the things watched us for almost two hours straight! And the eyes glowed, they didn't reflect; they were really bright when they wasn't any other source of light around.



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Animal eyes often look glowing.

I would say it was probably raccoons, cats, etc..

You said there were prints in the snow, what did they look like, size, number of digits?



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello parapsyk676!

Here at ATS, we sure do get a lot of "eye-witness" testimonies to strange creatures, beasts, and animals. Often times, we just discuss the experience and through hard analysis and reasoning, give plausible explanations to what may have happened. But many times, these discussions leave something to be desired.

Now, I'd like to try something new and do a sort of "sketch artist" rendition of what you may have seen, with your proper permission, of course.

If you would like to try this out, simply give a very detailed description of:

- the facial characteristics (was it smiling, grinning, etc? how large were its eyes in comparison to the entire head? canine teeth or molars? eyebrows made of nori?)

- the entire head (ear shape and size, hair, texture of skin, etc.)

- torso (weight, size, shape, hair, spikes?, etc)

- feet, hands, and other possible appendages (describe these to the extent of your desire!)

If there were any other notable features(in this case, the glowing eyes), feel free to include them in the description. I consider myself a reasonably good artist, though I still am in the process of learning and improving my talents., and I will do my absolute best to draw a fitting sketch of your unknown beast. If there are any other artists in the house, you can help out too!

So, parapsyk676, tell me if you are interested and I'll begin right away.



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
From a paranormal investigators point of view, anything with red glowing eyes is usually considered demonic by nature



posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was thinking maybe it is like the creature Cerberus. It had three heads and from a lot of pictures it had read eyes. I think it was the guardian of the underworld.



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Hello parapsyk676!

Here at ATS, we sure do get a lot of "eye-witness" testimonies to strange creatures, beasts, and animals. Often times, we just discuss the experience and through hard analysis and reasoning, give plausible explanations to what may have happened. But many times, these discussions leave something to be desired.

Now, I'd like to try something new and do a sort of "sketch artist" rendition of what you may have seen, with your proper permission, of course.

If you would like to try this out, simply give a very detailed description of:

- the facial characteristics (was it smiling, grinning, etc? how large were its eyes in comparison to the entire head? canine teeth or molars? eyebrows made of nori?)

- the entire head (ear shape and size, hair, texture of skin, etc.)

- torso (weight, size, shape, hair, spikes?, etc)

- feet, hands, and other possible appendages (describe these to the extent of your desire!)

If there were any other notable features(in this case, the glowing eyes), feel free to include them in the description. I consider myself a reasonably good artist, though I still am in the process of learning and improving my talents., and I will do my absolute best to draw a fitting sketch of your unknown beast. If there are any other artists in the house, you can help out too!

So, parapsyk676, tell me if you are interested and I'll begin right away.


that night i didnt see too much but an outline, but ive seen it since, closer. It has bright, glowing red eyes, pointed ears and chin, claws about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long, it was about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall, and had some kind ofs spikes down its back. It had hair on its body, not fury but man-like amounts. It looked like it had sharp teeth, like it was carnivorous. It ahd claws on its feet and was studying me. If you can try to draw that
thanks



posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Cats and deer eyes don't look red.The only thing I can think of with reports of red eyes are mothman sightings.Definitely weird



posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Strange stuff, hopefully we'll see a picture soon. Good luck in finding out more!


One question though. What was your friend doing with his Christmas tree up at the end of January?



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'll get right on drawing your cryptid. It should take about a day, more or less. I'll actually be pretty busy Saturday evening, so I should have the drawing done by Sunday morning-ish. See you then.



posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
OMG! My brother had the exact same thing happen to him years ago. I remember, it scared teh bleep out of him and he was crying. He saw two red eyes by the window in our porch. He said he heard claw scrapeing. Then the next moring we looked, and there was marks on the door. Though it to be a bob cat but, who knows.



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
I'll get right on drawing your cryptid. It should take about a day, more or less. I'll actually be pretty busy Saturday evening, so I should have the drawing done by Sunday morning-ish. See you then.


Hows that drawing coming BlueSoldier?



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
What was the height more or less? What geographical area was this? (Would Ohio USA be a safe guess?) Did you check for paw prints or something of the sorts the next day?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Gemwolf]


I got some of the footprint pics in. sorry it took so long



This is a trail I found:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

This last one is a fresh print i found when the snow was melting:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy, theres more to come! Tell me what you think


[edit on 2/5/07 by parapsyk676]



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That looks like a human footprint. But I don't know what a person would be doing barefoot at night when it's snowing; much less having red eyes and peering into your window!! Uhm.... Not big enough to be a bigfoot, plus bigfoot (bigfeet??) don't live where humans do...

Well, here's a "true tale" from someone recalling a Red Eyed Gremlin, which I think is fabricated or just a drunken tale considering the storyteller was returning from a party, but interesting nonetheless.

"Your True Tales
March 2005 – Page 21

Red-Eyed Gremlin
by Scott D.

A couple of months back at around 1:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning, I decided to walk home from a party at a friend’s house, which is just down the road from my house. I walked alone and after about 10 minutes of walking down dark, empty roads I came across a large area of deserted bush. I decided to take a short cut through the bush, which I know pretty well.

It was a pretty clear night and there was also a full moon, so I didn’t have too much trouble navigating myself through the somewhat dense bush. Not too long after, I started getting an eerie feeling that I was being followed, I heard strange noises behind me and to my left, so I decided to stop.

I had only had a couple of drinks beforehand, so I felt pretty sober. It was about 1:15 a.m. and I decided to continue on, but just as I started walking, I caught a glimpse of what looked like a small gremlin with piercing red eyes. I turned to face it, but I was knocked to the ground by the menacing creature. I tried to hit it off, but it was too strong. It was probably about 3-4 feet tall with scaly green skin and small brown spines down its back. It put one of his hands over my eyes and whispered into my ear a couple of words, which sounded something like "Sade dis-moi," but I was too frightened to remember.

All of a sudden, I seemed to just black-out. When I woke up, the creature was gone. I checked my watch and the time was 1:45 a.m. I was in a semi-conscious state and I thought that I must of dreamed the whole thing, but when I got home I took off my shirt and noticed that there was a large "Z" across my chest, which seemed to have been cut into my body.

I’ve gone back into the bush where it happened many times since, but I haven’t found any evidence of the small, devilish creature but the "Z" is still cut across my chest."

Sound familiar?



posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't know...but I recall a story that my bro once told me many years ago when we were but preteens. I think he was maybe 10 or 11 ( he is 26 this year and I am two years his elder). Back then, we used to share a room. We had two beds across from each other (his was on one side, mine on the other, thus creating a sort of "path or walkway" towards the closet and out of the room). Our beds always faced the door, which in turn faced a very short p.way which turned into the family/living room. We always slept with the door slightly cracked open. Well, this one time, he told me that as he was going to sleep, he saw what looked to be a shadow leaning against the sofa staring straight into our room. He told me that at first he thought it was our dad, but that all of a sudden, he saw two glowing red eyes. He said that it stared at us for a good while. I would have to ask him to retell me this story this friday ( he lives in Vegas now) when he comes to visit. When he does tell me, I repost. If somethings in this story change, it is because of long forgotten memories.

I hope you find out what was staring at you.


Cheers...

NF-



posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
very sorry parapsyk!

I'm working on the drawing and am almost finished with it. I've been very busy the past few days, and this afternoon Im having surgery to take out my wisdom teeth. Sorry for the delay but ill definetley have it posted by this Friday night.





new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join