It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trapped in AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm new to this site and fascinated. However, I simply do not understand how the eight men who secretly run this town in northern Arizona from the underground tunnels (built originally by and for Chinese immigrants in the late 1800's and now used to access the secret military installation beneath them) while secretly experimenting on/poisoning their wives don't seem to be mentioned anywhere here! It must be true then that they are thatgood and thatsecretive. Therefore they must also be just that important and we are all just rats in their cage. Then should I believe that the Chinese also dug out the caves up in the mountains where all of the gold is kept for the ones who will remain after the revolution? And all the drug dealers are actually recruits being tested to see who has what it takes to be the soldiers in the armies when the time comes? That most of the men here between 25-40 who aren't in jail or on the streets are single (and usually childless) for a reason which they're not even sure of?..something to do with proving themselves as well because those top eight men aren't getting any younger and the secrets have to be passed on or there's no hope for us. It's kind of comforting though, I suppose believing we're being watched. It's kind of like someone cares. Or maybe it's just me. I've been told that my safety is important for some reason and that no harm will come to me. What a relief!
And I've only just begun to tell the tale because I think it's high time for the whispers to become shouts. If we let them know that we know won't they then know that they have no more power with which to control? Let the whole country know! and head for the mountains when the War starts, who cares!?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa !! Slow down, Tex !!
What town ?
What 8 men ?
Where are you getting this info ?
My GOD, man ! You packed a wallop, in your post. Please explain some,
so those like myself can understand what you are getting at, and where
you are getting these ideas.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If only I knew what I was talking about! And I only scratched the surface of the stories I've heard on and off around here for the past three years. There's the rumor of a Chinese massacre, possible ritual abuse, militia on a ranch in the mountains...not to mention denial from historic societies that the underground tunnels downtown are merely a rumor, a myth. (I've been down there. It's not hard to verify so why deny? Multiple members of a single family who, combined, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in the last national campaign. Oh yeah, pardon my yawn, the Freemasons, can't forget them.
It's probably NOTHING. People with too much time on their hands who weave just enough fact with sheer speculation to make you go hmm...Yet, throw out a preposterous tidbit into a conversation and why does no one laugh out loud? It could be as simple as 1. No one's listening 2. No one knows what you're babbling about 3. No one cares. Occam's razor.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by kelemon]

[edit on 1/27/2007 by kelemon]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Let's sober up and try it again?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Let's sober up and try it again?

Facing the risk of being scolded for posting a one-liner i gotta say.. LMAO

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
can we start with the NAME of this mysterious arizona town ?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
He might be talking about Flagstaff Arizona.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
He might be talking about Flagstaff Arizona.

your probably right,

back in the 1880s, Flagstaff was a railroad town,
the Chinese laborers did all sorts of excavations & berm & tressel building,
there's also a 'haunted' graveyard for the Chinese laborers there

i reckon local folklore got a bit embellished over time
and then there's the observatory up there, where a bunch of Mars fantasy took off...all combined & spun a lot i can see how rich eccentrics & caches of gold & occult militias & chinese ghosts in the subterranian catacombs tales got generated

[edit on 28-1-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lmao,too. I love it! and I am sober! Perhaps the conversations I overhear are not- precisely why I wanted to throw it out there. The town in question is Prescott. The place in the mountains is Skull Valley.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Those tunnels have been disproven. The only thing they found was old store fronts that were below street level.

What is going on in Skull Valley? I cannot find anything strange about the place on google.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Disproven by whom? I have been in them. Rumor is it's a federal offense to be caught down there. Why? How can I find this info?
Skull Valley might be a red herring.
I think the families of the founding fathers and the "Good Ol Boys Network" are the key and it's probably just all about keeping things the same for as long as possible. And money, no doubt.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm just telling you about what I have read regarding the alleged tunnels. There are many articles that state that they couldn't find any tunnels.

new topics

top topics

join