It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadam may be the WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think it may be entirely possible that Sadam may be the weapon of mass destruction. Biological warfare is a scary thing. A vengefull Sadam could easily inject himself with a deadly virus, and reek havok on a very large number of people on earth. After all, why give up w/o a fight. He had a gun he never used. He may be the weapon. Germ/biological warfare is real. Read " The Hot Zone" very scary...

[Edited on 12-15-2003 by scepticalwatcher]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
interesting theory..I wonder if the Government has a contingency plan -just-in-case- ?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
An attack like that would be devastating. Many viruses can lay dormant for a while before "exploding". Just imagine the effects of a deadly airborne virus. Well. I cross my fingers that I may be wrong, but its been on my mind for a while now. It just seems so easy...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why do you think they are keeping him in Iraq?

He may be on trial in Iraq, but you know the U.S will still have its way no matter what.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If saddam were to do something like that, then it would turn out to be a very devastating attack.

However, those pictures you see of him with the beard were taken during an extensive medical exam when the US took him in. So, I doubt anything he could concoct would make it through the screening of that test. No worries, folks.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
interesting theory, but I don't think Saddam would ever do that. he seems to me like the sort of person for whom self-preservation is paramount. sure, getting back at Bush and Co. is probably pretty important to him, but I'd be willing to bet that staying alive to fight another day is way more important.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just the fact that he has already been in contact with so many americans from the capture, can put many at risk. An airborne spread virus would be horrible. Infection would be easy. No gas mask or hepa mask would help here. A few of the strains of ebola virus are deadly enough to make all that know about them assholes pucker. He seems to be an advocate of such types of weapons, and we wanted him so badly... what a horrible combination.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
By now hes in Katar and not in Iraq and besides I'm shure they did extensive bloodtests on him. Besides its not like hes being kept in London or N.Y. where such viruses can spread quickly, no hes being kept in Katar in a tight Military base.
So I think the danger of such a thing spreading under those sircumstances are not that big.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
If saddam were to do something like that, then it would turn out to be a very devastating attack.

However, those pictures you see of him with the beard were taken during an extensive medical exam when the US took him in. So, I doubt anything he could concoct would make it through the screening of that test. No worries, folks.

Very wrong about not being found by medical examination. A thourough blood screening may help ID a virus IF you know what your looking for. And, whos to say we know what we are looking for. There are a million different viruses we no nothing about, or yet to have discovered. I really doubt that its such an improbable idea. Lots of room for human error.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher

Originally posted by Loki

Yes, but don't forget that most of hes B and C weapons where provided from the U.S. so I think they would identify one of theyr viruses preaty fast.
Very wrong about not being found by medical examination. A thourough blood screening may help ID a virus IF you know what your looking for. And, whos to say we know what we are looking for. There are a million different viruses we no nothing about, or yet to have discovered. I really doubt that its such an improbable idea. Lots of room for human error.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oops little mistake on that one. The post is between the first and the second quote. Sorry my mistake.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I thought that was part of my quote. Have you ever read the hot zone? It lets you know how vulnerable we really are. Not to mention ignorant to the dangers out there...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If he was carrying a virus, then why was he hiding? Wouldn't he just walk up to a base and say "here I am!"

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ah, a chink in my idea. You are right, why wouldn't he just walk up. Maybe to obvious. Thats why I love the forums, I can't think of everything!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No I havent read The Hot Zone but I'm looking foward to it. But why not just use the B weapons without the suicide part?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Somebody's been watching too much "24"

top topics

join