It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hexagrams on Bush's State of the Union video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i wasnt really shocked when i first noticed. im always lookin at symbols everywhere, and this was just right in my face. but i guess noone really notices cuz they're just hypnotized by Bush's load of ****.

i was watching this on cnn.com and i tried to "Printscreen" so i could get a better pic, but it wouldnt copy becuase it is a video. so i took a pic of the video with my camera, so excuse the quality.

oh look Hexagrams around Hillary 'Diane'.....our future Zionist president

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah,...looks pretty obvious to me. I suspect that this is something that our government has been concealing for quite some time... I don't know which way it goes. I don't know if America is backed by Israel or if Israel is backed by America...However, anyone who argues that there is not an alliance is either naive, or chooses to live in ignorance.

Since,at least, world war 2... America has defended Israel.. I am not saying that it's good or bad. It's just a fact.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i saw them too. have they always been there?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
whats the point then? why putting NWO symbolism? isnt it better to just hmm... keep quiet on it?

[edit on 25-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Since,at least, world war 2... America has defended Israel.. I am not saying that it's good or bad. It's just a fact.

Israel didn't exist until several years after World War II ended.

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
i saw them too. have they always been there?

I'm not sure, but if I had to put money on it I'd say this design predated the State of Israel's creation. I tried to some internet research on the designs in the House chamber before because of a similar thread here a while ago but couldn't find much. Maybe someone knows more.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Israel didn't exist until several years after World War II ended.

Yeah...1948 to be exact...I suppose I should have stated that America has supported the Jewish cause since the end of world war 2

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the hexagram was used in alchemy to denote the uniting of water and fire (fusion of opposites) and also stood for quintessence, the fifth element. however it was also used at times to denote drink.
could the use of this symbol here in the house of congress be to show the union of the two parties (fusion of opposites again)?
many washington symbols allude to the concept of "two heads, but one body" is this symbol an extension of this?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
the hexagram was used in alchemy to denote the uniting of water and fire (fusion of opposites) and also stood for quintessence, the fifth element. however it was also used at times to denote drink.
could the use of this symbol here in the house of congress be to show the union of the two parties (fusion of opposites again)?
many washington symbols allude to the concept of "two heads, but one body" is this symbol an extension of this?

It very well could be.. One of the complaints that I have against many conspiracy theorists is that they try to find that "dark underlining" to everything. Many times, symbolism is much more benevolent than what most CTers, often through not have knowledge of, would suggest.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
symbols are just tools, and tools are morally neutral. it has to do with the intention of the wielder. A modern folk singer said.." every tool is a weapon if you hold it right."

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

[In alchemy, the combination of the fire and water symbols (up and down triangles) is known as the Seal of Solomon. The symbol is representative of the combination of opposites and transmutation.

Alchemy and the Seal

There are actually different versions of the Hexagram,perhaps it would be of interest to some to know the difference....

The Unicursal Hexagram

This one was actually developed by Aleister Crowley and is used for ritualistic purposes..

The 12 converse uncials may be seen as forming a pattern either of four interlaced triangles (one for each of the elements), or of two interlaced unicursal hexagrams: one of the "feminine" or ascending Earth and Water signs, and one of the "masculine" or manifesting Fire and Air signs. Within the "masculine" Mainrays or signs they celebrate the "feminine" Subrays or Demiurges, and vice versa. The Hexagrams thus serve to balance and integrate our "masculine" and "feminine" sides. In the Rorian T-E Converse Calendar, the Hexagrams provide the first impetus of a new month (inversely with any necessary clearings of the old) or a new enterprise in general; they invariably celebrate Betrothals (simultaneously with the Inverse Calendar's Deaths) and Parenthood (with the Inverse Calendar's Rebirths).

The Unicursal Hexagram of Earth and Water may be traced (in the Rorian T-E Converse Calendar) from the start of Taurus or Treasure-Month at Spring Equinox, ca. March 22-24 (Red-Orange: Green; Betrothal of the Green Priest) to the start of Virgo or Song-Month or Lammas-Month at New Lammas, ca. July 23-25 (Yellow-Green: Orange; Fatherhood of the Orange Mage), across to the start of Pisces or Tree-Month or Imbolc at New Imbolc, ca. January 22-24 (Violet-Red: Blue; Fatherhood of the Blue Planter), to the start of Scorpio or Bird-Month at Fall Equinox, ca. September 24-26 (Green-Blue: Red; Betrothal of the Red Hunter), to the start of Cancer or Planet-Month at New Summer or True Beltaine, ca. May 22-24 (Orange-Yellow: Yellow; Betrothal of the Yellow Creator), across to the start of Capricorn or Crystal-Month at New Winter or True Samhain, ca. November 23-25 (Blue-Violet: Violet; Betrothal of the Violet Smith), and back to Spring Equinox. We may see this Hexagram as primarily Red-Orange, with subsidiary crossbars in Green-Blue
Source

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I dunno .... they just look like stars to me. I don't remember them being there before, but they might have been.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It almost looks like this image here...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I dunno .... they just look like stars to me.

Yeah, they look like stars to me too.......Stars of David....not the stars you see on old Glory.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here are some more pictures.

www.texemarrs.com...
George Bush listed in this document? So Bush is a Jewish name?

Nice hat !!

Is he jewish or is he nazi?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I personally think they are engravings of the Star of David, Not surprising as IMO the US government are puppets for the most powerful Jews in the world. America don't want to help Isreal, they are told to! IMHO

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I'm not sure, but if I had to put money on it I'd say this design predated the State of Israel's creation. I tried to some internet research on the designs in the House chamber before because of a similar thread here a while ago but couldn't find much. Maybe someone knows more.

I'll also think you'll find the Star of David outdates the state of Israel! Believe it or not Jews and the Star of David existed before Israel did.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
America as a christian country on the majority, has supported Isreal because of
the bible. Or America's interpretation of the bible.

Basically, to side with Isreal is to side with god.

That's why thousands of visitors visit the temple mount each year and campaign for it to be pulled down and the temple of Solomon be rebuilt in its place.

The belief is that in doing so, biblical prophecy will be fulfilled and Jesus will return to earth after the antichrist/temple mount/creation of Isreal business.

Remembering the fact that all American presidents and chiefs of staff and all that jazz are christians, and the country founded by puritans in the first place.
And you can see how someone like myself can have an opinion that it is because of the Bible+America+Return of christ = Isreal's existence.

There's quite a bit of info about this on the web and I'm too lazy for links.

Just like to pose a question here too: If the whole bible/doomsday thing is very true, don't ya rekon that that's why Bush won't help the enviroment so the world turns to # and prophecy comes true??

Just my 2 cents.

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Jimbo,I suspect that plays a very big part in it.. My understanding of Revelation is that those who defend Israel will be blessed..

However, there is a difference between defending Israel and defending the "state of Israel." Israel derived from Abraham and his lineage.. Now, if one wants to be honest here, defending Israel, strictly speaking, would be defending the descendents of Abraham's bloodline,not the "state" of Israel.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just to add a point:

All true Christians 'must' believe that all Jews are going to Hell along with all Muslims, Hindu's, Sikh's etc. etc. because to gain entry to Heaven you must believe that Jesus Christ is your Saviour, Jews do not believe this. On the surface America looks like the Most Christian country in the planet but has neverending understanding for Jews that seems kinda wierd!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Guys, come on, they are stars. They are all over the capital for god sakes. They aren't evil, they aren't malicious, they aren't an alchemy or occult sign, they aren’t a secret sign to some take over the world organization. They are decorations. Have you guys never seen a sherriffs badge before?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join