It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas and Chicago UFO's by Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Didn't you know? This is all part of gradual disclosure on the part of the controlled media that is now underway. Just wait and see what happens in a couple of years or so.

However, you may not be able to see an alien addressing the US senate in a hurry!! But I think things have started to happen. Check out the programs on THC, Discovery, NG and so on. The frequency of programs relating to UFOs, alien abductions, cattle mutilations, etc, etc, have increased.

Cheers!

I've noticed that as well. Now what I want to know is if Aliens really exist or if this is being entirely staged by the govt usings anti-gravity technology discovered in the 30's to create a "new Global enemy" to set teh stage for NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is very strange because I saw this about a year ago. I was living in Cabot, Arkansas- which just so happens to be very close to a military base where Lockheed Martin is stationed. Anyways, I had to get up to go to work at about 5:00 in the am. I was walking outside to my car and this ball of fire streaks across the sky! It happened so fast- but it was soooo close and large that it wasn't even in the same catagory as a shooting star. I figured that it was a meteor or something. I mean- I really had no idea what to think. But just imagine! Someone else has seen it too!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you that Aliens do exist and they have ships of all sizes and forms but it is up to you if you believe what I share or not.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the government used Aliens to get what they want and all they would need to do is use lasers to scare the crap out of the sheeple then they could lead them all to slaughter.

Think about it people.... if they (Aliens) wanted to come get us and take us over it would have already been done long ago.

We are a stupid species but one with little intelligence that we are worth a study. They aren't going to do anything different then what they have been doing unless the Earth is about to be destroyed and /if that time comes they will give you a show in such mass that maybe just maybe people will change. (I doubt it though)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Sometimes I cant decide if the spike in UFO sightings appearing on TV is credited to the news channels hunger to report everything and anything now days or if it is really coming to a head.

I really hope so but knowing how FOX news is run I'm afraid its all about the ratings.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but there are so many UFO specials because people are interested and there is a lot of cheap cable time to fill. Much more airtime to fill with the advent of cable.

That being said, I don't know why anyone would entertain military explanation for aerial phenomena. They have a track record, and anyone who has studied it knows that they can't be trusted.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join