It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just my ramblings.

1. Why can't we have global login? i can never be bothered going into BTS because i have to login again.

2. We have US News so why cant we have UK news? and can we have them on the ATS site instead of BTS?

3. SPECIAL EVENTS FORUM. Come on guys! we need a special events forum for specific topics, it woulda been good to have one and build up a case against saddam. (you know i'll never give up on this cause)

4. Emergency forum: Something terrible happens and people have a place to go to find out news as it happens. Rather like SE but with more news coverage.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well I can answer the first 2.

1/ Don't log out.

2/ATS is neutral but US members make up the majority so we must cater for the lowest commen denominator.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
we DO have a world news forum.

guess you didnt bother to pay that any mind huh???

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
2) who CARES what happens in England???

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I suggest a pizza forum on BTS. I am serious about this. I really want a pizza forum on BTS. I would have to be ruler of any thing said on the pizza forum, but william would have supreme rule of the forum. William lives in New York so he should know about good pizza.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
also a Russian forum please...

just for the Russian politics and so on!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That could go into a forum already on ATS i think. Which is more important politics or pizza??

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

I'm well aware of that. And if you had read my statement you'd see i wanted UK News and not WORLD News. Perhaps subdivisions are in order for different countries. We have many people from the UK and we're a little underrepresented.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

The French

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Perhaps subdivisions are in order for different countries. We have many people from the UK and we're a little underrepresented.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Before you know it we'll need greencards to log on

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Perhaps subdivisions are in order for different countries. We have many people from the UK and we're a little underrepresented.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Before you know it we'll need greencards to log on

no.
technology will only keep on advancing for the next few years, untill all hell breaks loose..thank god for that miracle, at least we wont be injected with veri-chips

or will we?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

The French

possibly the russians...you're a scary race, every1 keeps tabs on ya..ie: broadband?
you have been warned

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling 1. Why can't we have global login? i can never be bothered going into BTS because i have to login again.
Two domains, two cookies. Your username and password work the same for both.

2. We have US News so why cant we have UK news? and can we have them on the ATS site instead of BTS?
Global news forum seems to fit as they both have the same number of posts.

3. SPECIAL EVENTS FORUM. Come on guys! we need a special events forum for specific topics, it woulda been good to have one and build up a case against saddam. (you know i'll never give up on this cause)
The "Other Current Events" forum doesn't fit the bill?

4. Emergency forum: Something terrible happens and people have a place to go to find out news as it happens. Rather like SE but with more news coverage.
And who manages the news feed? And in the past, the chat rooms seems to have filled this need nicely.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My suggestion for BTS!

change the colors in BTS, that color (tan) is a killer on the eyes

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Apologies if this feature *already* exists in the board, but is it (or would it??) be possible to see *who* had read posted messages (or, does that suggestion raise the paranoia index too much??)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think that it would be a good idea if members who are part of the ATS seti group could have something under their names like writers and fighters etc have. It might raise awareness for the group a bit.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Instead of having a box of news, ATS/BTS should have a scrolling news ticker that is updated every hour, on the hour. It would look nice, and would clear up a little of the clutter on the ATS/BTS forum indexes. I hate having to scroll through the news, where in most cases, the news is sometimes outdated. I would like the news to scoll FOR ME. An hourly updated ticker would be nice. The blog box can stay. Thats fine.

Use Java or find a ticker creator on Download.com or on Google. It would be a great help!

[STAY COOL.)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
Instead of having a box of news, ATS/BTS should have a scrolling news ticker that is updated every hour

You know i just had that idea about the ticker today, i already found the HTML on another site. I'm actually working on changing it into a signature for myself.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

is there ever anything that comes out of your mouth that isn't phrased in the most obnoxious way possible?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I think that it would be a good idea if members who are part of the ATS seti group could have something under their names like writers and fighters etc have. It might raise awareness for the group a bit.

*That* sounds good to me pantha. Perhaps incorporating ATS group updated WU data too .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join