It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My suggestion to Nerdling:

Stop rambling.

First if you're too lazy to log a second time for BTS then...
WTF?!?!? You're #ing lazy MAN! Just log one time and keep your freaking cookie.

Second, I think they already added enough new sections, it's just perferct the way it is. If it continu this way, like we'll have to check 40 different sections to know what's going on. Then I might become lazy like you and not bother checking 'em all.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Another thought: could a spellchecker be incorporated? I'd appreciate it - the number of typo's I make is appalling

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do we really need an integrated spellchecker? My opinion is no.

Should people who are unsure about thier writings copy & paste it in a spellchecker before posting here? Yes for my eyes sake, PLEASE! (just kidding, I do typos too, but anyway you had my opinion on that...)

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
4) if your coming online during an emergency u might aswell die

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
we DO have a world news forum.

guess you didnt bother to pay that any mind huh???

is there ever anything that comes out of your mouth that isn't phrased in the most obnoxious way possible?

well if people looked around and/or read things fully they wouldnt have to ask certain questions...and then they wouldnt get such answers.

dont blame me because others on here are not observant enough. and i notice nerdling didnt complain about my answer....YOU did, and i know why. just cant get over it huh?

and it wasnt meant to be obnoxious, YOU wanted it to be. of course i know why, you know why also. keep reaching! you're almost there! no wait, no you arent! sorry, didnt mean to lead you on.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I didn't complain because i didn't want to start a fight, i too thought it was incredibly obnoxious, but being in one of my better moods i decided to leave it.

Ok, Do you honestly think i haven't been looking around? I'm asking questions because i'd like an answer for something that remains unexplained in my mind, if you can't provide an answer then you shouldn't even begin to mock the question.

EDIT: Quoting etc.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i'm so good i did both at the same time, i gave you an answer in a mocking way. amazing how you only see what you want to see, not what you claim to be looking for...

EDIT: Quoting.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

well if people looked around and/or read things fully they wouldnt have to ask certain questions...and then they wouldnt get such answers.

dont blame me because others on here are not observant enough. and i notice nerdling didnt complain about my answer....YOU did, and i know why. just cant get over it huh?

and it wasnt meant to be obnoxious, YOU wanted it to be. of course i know why, you know why also. keep reaching! you're almost there! no wait, no you arent! sorry, didnt mean to lead you on.

being a mod does not give you the right to be a toolbox. I didn't want what you said to be obnoxious...you're not important enough for me to care one way or another. I call it as I see it. don't get so argumentative and I won't call you on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i was like this before i became a mod. but you already know that.

but i am important, important enough to check on this thread when i respond in it AND to make a response to my response. i am flattered really, i feel so unimportant now! you have damaged my delicate psyche, i am now going to sue you for emotional distress and trauma...

EDIT: Quoting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join