It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The concept of Masons unwittingly worshipping Satan...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
masons demand secrecy for the very reason this thread displays, look at all the fear and suspicion by people who feel out of the loop. Masons are as diverse as any other spiritual group, im sure you could find christians who secretly worship darkness, but that does not discredit all christians. why should this logic work with masons?

adc

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Pope dosent worship darnkess, the leading people of the Freemasons probably do.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

If our teachings of beautiful truth were scattered broad cast throughout the world, they would become commonplace

And you fear that?

No. I don't really fear anything.

Frankly, if masonry has something spiritual to offer the world, then now is quite the time.

You are quite right. And frankly, those who are sincerely interested in helping the world, will join and earn the right to know what we know. Those who aren't will sit on the side-lines and complain or make pathetic accusations (with numerous misspelled words) about the leaders of Freemasonry worshiping darkness. Whatever that means.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know it's not exactly on topic(but necessarily off, either)...

About THIS POST.

Just to clarify, in case anyone was blown away by the Christian Salvation through Sexual Alchemy thing...

If one is not Married, they can practice Pranayama as to stay in Chastity(the Foundation of the Path) until God finds them a spouse:

To clarify:

Determinative Energy

Master Hilarion(The Apostle Paul) on Chastity and celibacy

8: I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I (in Brahmacharya).

9: But if they cannot contain (their sexual force in all of the planes because of their lack of scientific chastity, since they are not Twice-Born yet), let them marry (and practice Sexual Alchemy and reach the second birth): for it is better to marry (and teach their bodies how to transmute the sexual force and attain the Mastery) than to burn (in the hell of their own concupiscence).

One can also transmute and sublimate the sexual energies as a bachelor, through the appreciation and/or creation of fine art, Classical and Religious music from around the world, performing good deeds and loving one's neighbor as oneself, martial arts, sports, and other physical exercise, etc.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now more to the point of the thread...

To show that there is a Universal Doctrine, and that Buddha and other Prophets are not "Satan":

All are judged according their works(KARMA):

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7 KJV)

Rev 20:13

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Christ is Omnipresent and fully Incarnates in any Prophet who Incarnates the Christ; meaning that Christ is not limited only to the personality of Jesus:

I am the light that shines over all things. I am everywhere. From me all came forth, and to me all return. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift a stone, and you will find me there. - Gospel of Thomas

That Master Aberamentho(Yehoshua) taught the Secret Doctrine to Initiates, and not the masses:

He answered and said unto them(the Initiates), Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them(the fanatical masses) it is not given.- Matthew 13:11

Regards

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adc
The Pope dosent worship darnkess, the leading people of the Freemasons probably do.

Oh yeah, probably...

They're probably given their marching orders by reptiloid shapeshifters too...

...and they probably sacrifice infants at the altar of Baphomet.

I agree with Shar_Chi! Yes indeed! We Masons have nothing at all to fear from dispersing to the general public those teachings which we hold dear. It's absolutely clear to me that they would be well received, put into effective practice, and preserved for future generations.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yessssssss,i told these fukin idiots once they hit 43-47th degree they will find out that they worship satan and not GOD. i read it on the internet

and i also saw on the internet that it goes up to 200 degrees. let's quietly spread this peice of info somehow and let the masons "kill" themselves trying to fight eachother and find out if there really is such a degree, they will pull their hairs out trying to get to 200 degrees. but maybe they are not evil. why do you think there are pawns. anything from 1-17 degrees is pretty much a pawn. i read somewhere that the first degree you have to eat a baby then the second degree is you keep secrets. basically the first 3 degrees are faggot based,pawns. they use them and they die. my brother thinks he's special when he's only 3 degrees and he can't pick up his head cuz he said all people are fake masonically. nevermind the dude just can't pick up his head. then that 200 guy just did something to him out of being jerked around.
please find out if they get more evil (web wise) internet based.

i just found out that maybe he's higher than raymond merced in masonry and all he does is use programs then i told him to go back to having real power to be able to tell, the higher you go the less power you receive and you just get dumber. anyway, anybody heard of satanic ritual abuse? that's why i don't like this guy. he's 26 and wears glasses, all he does is eat bannanas and keep masonic secrets. these idiots act like masons don't go to jail. go to yahoo.com and type in smartnews.com

if they do, we should alert somebody that and start a riot and let the masons kill themselves inwardly and quietly killing themselves pulling out their hair trying to go to 200 degrees. probably the faggot on the chair is 100 degrees and his minions are 33. i saw something masonic from the movie eyes wide shut, tom cruise and nicole kidman. then there was this link on the internet saying that the movie "eyes wide shut" refers to project monarch programming but i still don't get it.

anyways this is wayyyyyyyyyyy nowhere near important, our target is destroying the NWO. so skip the masonry and all the project monarch and mkultra #. and focus on killing the nwo. but come back to me and tell me if masonry IS an important topic.

and the movie "the butterfly effect" is some other type of mind control project

plenty of masons go to jail, these idiots claim to be untouchable.
go to this link:
members.aol.com...

[edit on 29-1-2007 by losjezebelelgayo]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
just like RoarK said. something about reptiloid shapeshifters

these masons are pawns to the reptilians, draconians, and ,greys.

thats why the masons waste money going into space to get new technology from aliens and in the end they end up fighting against these aliens and lose i guess that's why america is in debt.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can corroborate that "Butterfly Effect" is a mind control project.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'll admit that I didn't read all the post and I don't want to get into some debate about Masons.

I think what happened is that the main supporters and creators of these theories have misqouted some prominent thinkers.

The upper level doctrines and beliefs of the Masons may be Luciferian but not really Satanic. Satanism is the worship of Satan and you would most deffinitley know you are worshiping Satan. I mean, the nude female altar is kind of hard to miss.

However, Luciferian beliefs are those focused around apotheosis, or the act of men becoming like God, or on the same level as God, or having knowledge, or gnosis, on the level of God. Luciferianism is deffinitly arrogant and contrary to any Christian doctrine, but is not really Satanic.

Masons can be rather clandestine, anyone who knows how to read symbolism knows this to be true just by looking at the two seals of the US among other things.

Anyone who doesn't believe the great seal of the US and it's reverse both contain enough information to write paragraphs on is just being ignorant.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If those who wonder what us Mason's get up to, go and apply to join your local Lodge. I'm sure that you'll either leave quickly because you don't understand what your being taught or you'll embrace it with open arms.

I often wondered why Mason's were all pillars of the community and once I'd been thru my first 3 degrees, I fully understood why. I'm now a better person and look upon all life as special.

If higher degrees are worshipping Satan then so be it, maybe after 2000 years the stranglehold the Vatican has had on the Western World, is maybe beginning to loosen.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," of this universe becomes more clear. Look at the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive. Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. I feel the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.

Perhaps some of you may enjoy a piece by Amitakh Stanford called, "The Real Secret Word of The Freemasons," where she discusses this very topic. Here are excerpts from her writings which may interest you.

The Freemasons have often been called satanic, which is something that they are very capable of fending off. While its rank and file members are ignorant of the purpose of the organization, some know. Freemasons deflect accusations of being a satanic society largely by employing the cover of being a philanthropic organization. But what is at the core of the Freemasons' beliefs? It is the belief in a single architect of the universe. One must ask if that architect is Satan, all the while bearing in mind that very few would knowingly worship Satan. Freemasonry is based upon the legend of the building of Solomon's Temple, which is said to have employed thousands of masons and stonecutters almost 3,000 years ago...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

Here is the link to the entire piece on it's original website : www.xeeatwelve.net...

Also, here is the ATS thread i had started about the interesting article : www.abovetopsecret.com...

All beings of the True Light should search deep in their hearts and selves for what is right. You should try to overcome ingrained prejudices and programming when searching for the Truth. The TRUTH is WITHIN.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is another interesting and relevant excerpt from the piece by Amitakh Stanford.

----

www.xeeatwelve.net...

...Christianity was not founded by Jesus. The work of the early Christians and the propaganda of Paul and those who hid themselves behind the name of Jesus all contributed to the invention of a marvellous story which resulted in Jesus being known to this day as the founder of a religion that was never his. Similarly, Jesus is being falsely associated with the Ascended Masters in the Theosophical teaching. Jesus has nothing to do with the ascended masters, and very little to do with modern Christianity. In fact, Christianity only became orthodox when Emperor Constantine and the church councils created creeds and canons at the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. With this human-made church law, the followers of Christianity no longer abide by the teachings of Jesus, but instead follow the dictates of the church.

In current Christianity, it appears that Christians relish in the murder of Jesus and are so taken in by it that they re-enact His brutal crucifixion. Christians call the murdering day "Good Friday" which term they excuse away with Easter Sunday and the supposed physical resurrection of Jesus. On a regular basis, Christians symbolically eat the body of Jesus in what is euphemistically called the "Eucharist" where they also symbolically drink the blood of Christ. These gruesome symbolic acts are signs of cannibalism and vampirism. These horrible acts are falsely presented at least four times in the extant Bible to give the church and its followers apparent authority and authenticity to practise the repulsive rites. See: Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:24-29.

Nearly all Christian churches display crosses to remind followers of the horrible murder of Jesus. Many of the crosses bear a male figure nailed onto them to represent Jesus, who is graphically displayed in a gory and agonizing depiction of his murder on a cross. This depiction is grotesquely objectionable to any thinking, feeling beings.

Can you see the similarity between Christianity and Freemasonry? What kind of a "god" would thirst for blood? What kind of a "god" would want gruesome murders re-lived over and over in the human psyche. With regard to Christians — it is far worse than for the Masons. According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

Darkness has always coveted that of the Light; it also corrupts that of the Light whenever possible, as can be seen in Christianity...

© 2004 Dr. Amitakh Stanford & AHSAF

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Lets have a look at your allegation...

Originally posted by DerekOneSeven17
Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship.

You appear to have based your belief on the writings of one "Amitakh Stanford", who says...

According to many Freemasons, Abiff supposedly represents Jesus — who incidentally had not yet been born when Solomon was in power. But, Christianity symbolically does those dreadful things to the one they claim to believe is the Son of the God of Light.

So there you have it — Yes, it appears quite clearly that Freemasons, however unwittingly, are devil worshippers. Similarly, Christians, however unwittingly, are also worshipping Satan.

If that doesn't make sense, try reading the whole article. None of it makes sense. My particular favorite part is...

Bear in mind that some Freemasons may know the first two sounds or syllables of the Word. And now, others will know them. But, I will never disclose the lost sound from the Anunnaki Elite to anyone because of the highly dangerous nature of the Dark energy embedded in the Word that could be "resurrected" if it fell into the wrong hands — that is, ANYONE without a "pure" heart. THIS SYLLABLE HAS NOT BEEN RECORDED, WRITTEN, TRANSCRIBED OR IMPARTED TO ANYONE. No search will discover it. In any event, I already neutralized the entire Word with the counter-sound. I released this counter-sound of the Light in 2002 on a CD entitled Loving You because the counter-sound can also be used to counter-act other energies that are directed by Darkness.

I now disclose the two sounds. King Solomon's syllable is "KIR" and King Hiram's syllable is "WHAH". Abiff's syllable has eluded those of Darkness for 3,000 years, and they will not acquire it before this virtual reality collapses.

Great, isn't it?

Read more about what Amitakh Stanford believes here

The link you gave is riddled with inaccuracies about freemasonry, and what I can only assume are deliberate misunderstandings designed to bolster a theory which Erich Von Daniken himself would be proud.

Now if I have misunderstood you I do apologize, and I would look forward to a clear, concise and suitably simple explanation how how freemasonry is satanic suitable for a low-level quisling such as myself.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," of this universe becomes more clear. Look at the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive. Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. I feel the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness.

Many "Gnostics" believe this.

However, the Demiurge Grand Architect of the Universe(the Nirmanakaya) is the force through which the Universe is able to exist.

But it is WE who are creating the karma that are the causes of suffering.

Not the Demiurge Architect.

Demiurge

(Greek, for “worker” or “craftsman”) The Demiurgos or Artificer; the supernal power that built the universe. Freemasons derive from this word their phrase “Supreme Architect.” Also the name given by Plato in a passage in the Timaeus to the creator God.

"The Demiurge Architect of the Universe is not a human or divine individual; rather, it is Multiple Perfect Unity, the Platonic Logos." - Gnostic Anthropology

It is taught that the Gnostic's Inner-God who truly seeks Christification, reaches the Initiation that liberates Her/Him-self from the influence of the Demiurge.

But the Gnostic never slanders the Demiurge.

The Pistis Sophia

Bartholomew said, “A man who hath intercourse with a male, what is his vengeance?”

Jesus said, “The measure of the man who hath intercourse with males and of the man with whom he lieth, is the same as that of the blasphemer

That is:

The Pistis Sophia

Jesus said, “If the time of such an one is completed through the sphere, the Receivers of Yaldabaoth come after him and bind him by his tongue to a great demon with a horse’s face; they spend three days travelling round with him in the world, and take vengeance on him.

“Thereafter they lead him into the region of the cold and of the snow, and take vengeance on him there eleven years.

“Thereafter they lead him down into the chaos before Yaldabaoth and his forty-and-nine demons, and every one of his demons taketh vengeance on him another eleven years.

“Thereafter they lead him into the outer darkness until the day when the great Ruler with the dragon’s face who encircleth the darkness, shall be judged. And that soul becometh frozen up[?] and destroyed and dissolved.

Of course through Initiation, by paying our karma through working wisely with the forces of the Demiurge(such as taught in Alchemy/Tantra), we can avoid the Hell Realms of Buddhism, the Second Death, Klipoth, etc.

On Masonry, "Monotheism" and Gnosis:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
To trinityman :

I base my beliefs about the creator of the physical universe on my observations and feelings, particularly that this creator is EVIL.

I will reitterate what i wrote where i said that, "Freemasons, as well as all monotheists, act in "satanic," worship. It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," of this universe becomes more clear. Look at the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive. Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal. I feel the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness."

Monotheists (including Freemasons) worship the creator of the physical universe who, after my observations, i have concluded is evil.

If that doesn't make sense, try reading the whole article. None of it makes sense.

You should try and learn to not state your opinions as facts. I was not confused by the quote you had provided which was your "favorite part." Perhaps you could elaborate on what you feel doesn't make "sense."

The link you gave is riddled with inaccuracies about freemasonry

Will you please elaborate?

----

To Tamahu :

I ask you this, who created the cycle of birth and death, which causes so much suffering, in the first place?

I did not mean to spread any false accusations or lies about the demiurge, i simply meant to explain my feelings about the evil creator of the physical universe.

The system of Karma, instituted by the demiurge, is in fact evil and seemingly forces the participant to collect irrepayable debts over their incarnations. By being born over and over again and having your memory "wiped," of your past lives you are coerced into making the same mistakes over and over, thus enslaving yourself in the never ending cycle of reincarnation.
Perhaps this article that Amitakh Stanford has written called, "The Spirit World," will interest you, as she further explains how Karma is an evil tool of the evil demiurge.
You can read it here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

[edit on 31-1-2007 by DerekOneSeven17]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you have no inkling of the true nature of the multiverse, how can you judge the universe & its physical laws & properties to be evil? It's like saying the director of a movie is evil because a character dies in it. There is more to it, and for life in this little movie to evolve & progress things must die, decay & be recycled. Personally i find it comforting to know that you are all gonna die sooner or later

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It is clear to me that the creator of the physical universe is evil. By acknowledging that we are forced to die, decay, and suffer no matter what, the nature of the "god," of this universe becomes more clear. Look at the food chain, where animals are forced to kill eachother to survive. Look at all the rampant exploitation and injustice which is common place and seemingly normal.

All of this is because of our past actions.

Everything is interdependent, and all causes have their effects and effects their causes.

We are not forced to do anything.

WE put ourselves in the situation that we are in, no one else; not God, not some devil, etc.

Jehovah and Satan are symbolic of aspects of our own Being.

The ego(the cause of suffering) is the result of succumbing to the indulging of the impulses of our internal Satan.

It is taught that after the ego is completely annihilated, Satan can merge with Christus-Lucifer again.

The Gospel of Judas

The dragon, the shadow of the Logos, the shadow or reflection of the Spiritual Sun (in the universe and within us) was worshipped amongst the Draconians.

You must comprehend that behind the central physical Sun of this universe (in which we live, move and have our Being) and behind any Sun that illuminates us is the Phoenician or the Jewish 'Helion,' which is the sacred absolute Sun (that has its contrast or opposite; this is normal). His shadow in us and within us is Lucifer, the great psychological trainer that we have for our own good

...If we wisely analyze what Satan is, the devil and Lucifer, if we comprehend that he is only the reflection of God within us, the shadow of the Inner Sun within each of us, located in the depths of our soul for our own good, immediately and rightfully we will do Justice to such a Gnostic sect of the Middle Ages.

Ladies and gentlemen, the orthodox, dogmatic Satan of the clerical sects does not exist; the authentic Lucifer is within each person and only in this manner must it be understood

I feel the "god," of this world is clearly evil. The "god," of the physical universe is NOT the True God of unconditional Love and Goodness."

The Ancient of Days(the Dharmakaya/Tri-Kaya) simply put the Laws of the interaction of all that is interdependent(everything) into place.

We are in the painful situation that we are in, because we are ignorant of those Laws and indulge in selfish desire.

God doesn't kill, steal, slander, fornicate, lie. etc.

If animals kill each other, it is because they were killing each other(literally or figuratively) when they had humanoid form.

Monotheists (including Freemasons) worship the creator of the physical universe who, after my observations, i have concluded is evil.

Well, most "Monotheists" are really mono-idolaters.

They worship the image of God that their minds have invented.

To Tamahu :

I ask you this, who created the cycle of birth and death, which causes so much suffering, in the first place?

The ego, desire.

It is taught that when there is no more ego...

...birth and death no longer cause suffering, and one can even avoid the cycle altogether it if they wish.

The ego-less One is a Master of Life and Death.

I did not mean to spread any false accusations or lies about the demiurge, i simply meant to explain my feelings about the evil creator of the physical universe.

Perhaps my response was a bit harsh.

I'm by no means wise enough to say that what you said is actual blasphemy.

But it is at the least a mistaken view.

The system of Karma, instituted by the demiurge, is in fact evil and seemingly forces the participant to collect irrepayable debts over their incarnations. By being born over and over again and having your memory "wiped," of your past lives you are coerced into making the same mistakes over and over, thus enslaving yourself in the never ending cycle of reincarnation.

It does seem cruel, I'll admit.

Any thoughtful person has pondered why we are born into the karmic situation we were born into, without the memory of any of our past lives.

However, that we can't remember our past lives is, again, due to karma.

Our Being is always sending us the impulse to awaken, but most ignore it.

Most would not be able to handle, without being properly prepared, the memories of what they did in past lives.

One Gnostic instructor put it this way:

On the Black Magic Of The Matrix

The one who's Being is leading them back to the path will be able to receive many impressions that remind him/her of their purpose.

These impressions or influences of the initiatic principles are not mechanical, they are like arrows that are shot at a target, from the Inner Being to His child. Obviously there is wind, distance and our minds are moving targets-but the quiver of the Monad that is pushing the essence is always full of arrows.

A word spoken by a stranger, a sound, a feeling all can be the influences of subtle forces at work.

If one would sincerely see the suffering that they're causing to themselves and to others(as all is interdependent) and started to awaken; the remembering of past lives may come quite early on in the Path.

Perhaps this article that Amitakh Stanford has written called, "The Spirit World," will interest you, as she further explains how Karma is an evil tool of the evil demiurge.
You can read it here : www.xeeatwelve.net...

You say that you were not making false accusations, but then continue to keep calling the Demiurge "evil".

The Demiurge is the Energy of Creation, the Sexual Force under the direction of that Intelligence which determines forms, and the Laws which determine how things interact by way of action(karma).

Many hypocrites want to say negative things about the Demiurge, but then have no problem with indulging in and inverting in Yesod that same energy from the Demiurge, with all kinds of lusts and fornications.

Types of Spiritual Schools

...The Gnostic Movement is a school of regeneration that practices the three basic principles of the revolution of the consciousness.

Other schools of regeneration are: Tantric Buddhism of Tibet, the Yellow Church of the Lamas, Sufism with its dancing dervishes, Chan Buddhism of China, etc.In the past, there existed great schools of regeneration. Let us remember the Eleusinian Mysteries, the Egyptian, Aztec, Mayan and Inca Mysteries, the Orphic Mysteries, the Mysteries of the Kabirs and Dactyls.

The worst enemies of the schools of regeneration are the infrasexuals, who are enemies of regeneration. The infrasexual considers himself superior to persons of normal sexuality and mortally hates suprasexuality.

The Gnostic Movement is a school of regeneration that is mortally hated by the infrasexuals.

The degenerated ones of infrasexuality consider themselves more perfect than the Third Logos and blaspheme against Him saying: "Sex is something so coarse," "Sexual magic is materialistic and animalistic," "We work for spiritualization," etc., etc., etc.

The degenerated people of infrasexuality consider themselves more pure than the Holy Spirit and speak horrors against sex and sexual magic

Instead of complaining about the Demiurge, why not utilize the energy that (S)He provides for us as a way to pay your karma?

Which is the Karma-Mudra(which makes possible the Maha-Mudra).

Sexual Magic or White Tantra is the Middle-Way.

It is not indulgence, and is not suppression.

It is Love without lust.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you want to experience the Unconditional Love and Compassion of God, then develope Bodhicitta:

Bodhicitta

(Sanskrit; often spelled "bodhicitta," but pronounced "bodee-cheeta") Literally, Bodhi means "enlightenment" or "wisdom." Citta means mind. The synthesis, bodhicitta means "the enlightened mind" or the "mind of wisdom." This term has many levels of application.

(1) In an introductory form, it is used to describe the altruistic intention to attain enlightenment for the benefit of suffering beings.

2) In Mahayana teachings it is an elevated state of awareness (prajna) which directly perceives Emptiness.

3) In Tantrism it refers to the seminal fluids of the body.

4) Samael Aun Weor often expresses the synthesis of the term, which combines all these meanings.

"The Bodhicitta is the awakened and developed superlative Consciousness of the Being. The Bodhicitta emerges in the aspirant who sacrifices himself for his fellowmen, long before the Mercurial bodies have been created... It is necessary for the Bodhicitta, which means the auric embryo, the awakened Consciousness, to fall into the Illuminated Void." - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

"Obviously, before the Bodhisattva is born, the Bodhicitta must be formed within ourselves. Furthermore, it is important to clarify the necessity of disintegrating the ego, the “I,” in order for the Bodhicitta to emerge. The Bodhicitta is formed with the merits of love and supreme sacrifice for our fellowmen. The Bodhisattva is formed within the environment and psychological atmosphere of the Bodhicitta." - The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

That Anpu and the Lords of Karma are not "evil":

Karma 5: Love

Fate can be altered when the Logos or Christ wants to do so...

If the Intimate Lord had not made forgiveness and negotiations possible, many who could have been saved would have been sunk.

Negotiations and forgiveness were made possible for the salvation of the world.
The Great Compassionate One loves this entire Suffering humanity. - Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

Love

Karma is not a blind, merciless law. If it were, God would not be merciful. But God is merciful. God is love, and, in fact, Love is the Law. This Gnostic teaching was given to us out of Love. And it is good, and helpful, and beautiful, but it also hard and difficult to accept. The teachings can seem harsh, bitter, even cruel, but that is what we need in order to see the truth in ourselves. The medicine for the soul does not taste like sugar. Yet, it is still Love.

Karma is medicine that is applied to us for our own good...

If there were no karma, everything would be much worse than it is now. But because there are consequences for our actions, we are kept in check, and we are forced to learn. We learn by suffering the consequences.

Gnosis teaches us that everything in nature has it's Intelligence: rocks, plants, animals, etc. There is a living spirit behind it all. And this is also true of karma. Karma is managed by conscious, active, intelligent forces, but these forces are far beyond the Comprehension of our intellectual minds

In fact, it is said that the main inheritor of the spreading of the teachings of the modern Gnostic Movement-Samael Aun Weor's Wife Guru Litelantes-is one of the 42 Lords of Karma...

On hell and physical existence:

The Paths of the Dead - The Infernal Worlds

The other path is for those that descend to the Infernal Worlds. Those are people that have already fulfilled their time, their cycle of manifestation, or that were very perverse. Undoubtedly, these people devolve among the entrails of the Earth.

In his Divine Comedy, Dante Alighieri talks about the nine dantestic circles and he sees those nine circles inside of the Earth. Our ancestors of Anahuac, in the great Tenochtitlan, speak clearly about the Mictlan (the infernal region that they also locate inside of our terrestrial globe).

To our ancestors of Anahuac, as we have seen in their codex, to pass through the Mictlan was obligatory. They saw it just as a world of probation, where the Souls are tested, and once they have passed through the nine circles, they will be able to penetrate into Eden, that is to say, the terrestrial Heaven.

To the Mohammedan Sufis, the inferno is not a place of punishment, but of instruction and purification for the Consciousness. To Christianity, the inferno is a place of eternal sadness and punishment, however, to the Secret Circle of Christianity, the hidden part of the Christian religion, it is different.

In the hidden part of any Christian movement, in the inner or secret part, is the Gnosis. Universal Gnosticism sees the inferno not as a place of eternal and never ending sadness, but as a place of expiation, purification and illustration for the Consciousness.

Obviously, there exists pain in the Infernal Worlds, because inside of the living Earth, it is terribly dense, especially in the ninth circle, at the core of the terribly hard matter; there the sufferings are unspeakable. Anyway, those that penetrate into the submerged involution of the Mineral Kingdom sooner or later have to pass through what the Christic Gospels call the Second Death.

In studying the Dantestic Infernos, Universal Gnosticism has never believed that the punishment should not have a limit. We think that God, being eternally just, would not demand from anyone something more than what he already owes, because any fault, even if it is really grave, has its price. Once that price is paid, we think it would be absurd to keep paying.

Even here, in our subjective terrestrial justice, we can see that if a person goes to jail for a determined transgression, once he has paid it he is free. Not even the terrestrial authorities would accept that a convict should remain in jail after he has paid his time. However, there have been cases when the convicted, once the day of liberty came, did not want to get out; then he had to be taken out by force.

So, every fault has a price. If the terrestrial judges know this, how much more would the divine justice know? Even the gravest faults have their price, but once the price is paid, we have the ticket to freedom.

If things were not like this, God would be a great tyrant and we know very well that beside divine justice there is always mercy. To call God a tyrant in any form would be similar to blasphemy, and frankly we do not like blasphemy

The Demiurge did not directly create Malkuth, the fallen Sephirah.

It is taught that the orgasm is what expelled Woman and Man from the Voluptuous Eden.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Tamahu]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join