It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REMEMBER, it was the TROOPS who found Saddam NOT BUSH!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
you guys have to remember that it's the leader who takes all the glory, but also is the one who takes all the blame, look at ww2 did eisenhower actually pick up a thompson and go after the germans NO!! the average GI did, but eisenhower got the glory

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by excalibur745
Now of course Bush is using this for political gain, that's the entire undertone of this conflict. It's going to go on for much longer than Bush likes i fear though.

well since he has publically stated that the timetable for this would be a few years (longer than one term as president) i think he has a very good understanding how long this will take.

he has said it nemourous times (and many ignored him as they were too busy bashing him) that this will take years and has indicated that it will take longer than a term or even two to reach our goals.

ocne again some of you want instant results with something that just isnt possible to achieve. amazing how you all seem to know how to make this really short and fast yet not one of you are in charge. that just floors me really. i cant believe YOU people arent in charge.

i also laugh at you people for underestimating him. he isnt the greatest speaker and does seem to be a bit extreme religously speaking (just my own opinion though) but he has done more than even i expected him to get done and i'm skeptical of ALL polticians not just one party.

and just like falcon said when it all goes right the leader gets all the glory and when it all goes wrong he gets all the blame. apparently with this president because people cant see beyond their own political beliefs even when things do go right he still gets the blame. a very childish attitude to have to say the least.

<< 1   >>

join