It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Ghost pics- Take a look

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Nice Fog. i would believe 1, and 3 but 2 is totally fake and 4 is the same as 3 but without orbs if they are real then good for you but you cant make a believer out of me with those pics.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Jburns, it would be worthwhile getting a professional to validate the pics, if either 3 n 4 have been manipulated, whats to say the others havent??Although if thats the case, it would have fooled me!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I like the last two. Very graceful and creative. Your friend should be an artist. I don't believe any of them are real. The second one looks like it was taken in a bathroom and judging from the size of the tile in the background in relation to the misty shape in the forground it would have to have been be a very small ghost. I suppose anything is possible, but the odds are against it.

Mitzella

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Mitzella]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Erm...

Those look very easy to manipulate, and something tells me they are fake. I have a suspicion, please forgive me. Its just the way you present it and it looks computer generated. Although the first one just looks like smog...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When the owner of the pictures gives me the go ahead, I'll have my buddy Chris take a look at them.

Keep in mind that while some of the images may appear to be false, that it isn't always the case and they shouldn't be discounted right away.

[edit on 1/22/2007 by JBurns]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
does anybody else see christ in pic 1 ?

mind you you can see most anything in smoke, flames etc.

somebody on ebay might buy it

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I agree with intruefiction here... 3 and 4 look like the same picture with the orbs being superimposed on the picture. The figure is in the exact same position, as is everything else in the picture besides the orbs.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I agree with intruefiction here... 3 and 4 look like the same picture with the orbs being superimposed on the picture. The figure is in the exact same position, as is everything else in the picture besides the orbs.

Opps, have hi speed, no idea how this posted twice.

[edit on 23-1-2007 by Little One]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by red111
does anybody else see christ in pic 1 ?

mind you you can see most anything in smoke, flames etc.

somebody on ebay might buy it

Yes another thing i also see,on the left in pic 1,the face caught my att straight away.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yah forward them to your friends. I really don't think they're edited because I saw them on a cell phone, but with all that I-Tricks cell phone editing crap, who knows. Send 'em to ur friend and tell me what you think.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I think we'd all like to know what your friends thinks of these.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sent.

I'll let you guys know what he says.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You got something good right there...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Sent.

I'll let you guys know what he says.

Any word?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think it would be a good idea to get JRitzman in here, A man that has shown EXELLENT skill in image analysis.

Ill U2U him now, The one pic im REALLY not sure about is the last one....
...the "orbs" in that pic just dont look real to me, sort of "off", and not in the picture.

Anyway, I'll U2U Jeff and see what he says

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
I think it would be a good idea to get JRitzman in here, A man that has shown EXELLENT skill in image analysis.

Ill U2U him now, The one pic im REALLY not sure about is the last one....
...the "orbs" in that pic just dont look real to me, sort of "off", and not in the picture.

Anyway, I'll U2U Jeff and see what he says

Cool.... That would be a good idea...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
1) Pictures three & four appear to be the same image (just with photo-manipulation applied to some degree in one or both of the pictures).

I noticed this too. Honestly, I don't believe that these photographs are 100% authentic.

Where were these photographs taken? Is there any paranormal background on this location? Was it raining, snowing or humid? Was anyone smoking? How many people were on this expedition? Was the photographer in that area specifically to hunt ghosts?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm 100% certain you will find these to be fake

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
has no one lse noticed two ofthe pictures look like they are a picture of a picture? maybe a picture of a TV?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sure there fake! (sarcasm)

1 and 2: How the heck does it look like smoke? It glows to much ot be smoke. *COMMON SENSE!*

3 and 4: Has it ever occured to you that maybe the photographer took two pictures and one of them had orbs? That also can't be smoke! And the "orbs are just dust" theory: Phhht! No way!

Just clearin' that out, peepz!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join