It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Ghost pics- Take a look

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
These are some ghost pics my friend took on her cell phone. They are real I swear to God! She showed me all of them on her cell before she even uploading onto the computer and emailed them to me. Take a look:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow that last one is definitely real. I like'em but I've believed in the paranormal for so long nothing like this really go over the edge...nice though.

Where are they taken at?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sweeeeeet Nice pics

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure of the address, Antmax21, but i think she said it was in here back yard. Like I said I don't have the address but she lives somewhere in Medina County, Ohio

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No idea where that is, Ohio? lol...well I'm sure there's some crazy stuff in her backyard...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
wow

I especially liked the last one...

amazing!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Links don't seem to be working for me

any way you could post them in the thread?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They all look like smoke to me. The first one is or is an overexposure. The second one looks like a blown out image of some glass thing on your friends bathroom counter. It also looks like it has mist or something comming off of it. But it's in a bathroom so it could be anything. The last two look like smoke comming off the top of the fireplace taken from outside at nighttime. The white orbs look to be snow or dust. maybe some condensation.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The last pic most people seem to like, for the person ^^ above who cannot get the link to work..If i did wrong i apologize,but just in case someone else cannot get links to work..

Pic 4

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Some people here have seen a ghost before?

The ghost figure looks real. Like the pictures

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow thank you for posting the pics my internet is really bad for some reason.

They look like great photos, taken on a mobile phone too not too sure what to say i'm no photo expert but they look quite convincing.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is it just me or is picture 4 just an edit of picture 3? Even the branches on the bottom right match. Kind of looks like someone darkenned #3 and added blobs to it to make #4 (since they're nowhere to be seen on #3). Is this on purpose? If so why?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I agree with intruefiction here... 3 and 4 look like the same picture with the orbs being superimposed on the picture. The figure is in the exact same position, as is everything else in the picture besides the orbs.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction
Is it just me or is picture 4 just an edit of picture 3? Even the branches on the bottom right match. Kind of looks like someone darkenned #3 and added blobs to it to make #4 (since they're nowhere to be seen on #3). Is this on purpose? If so why?

Yea as i copied pics i wanted to ask the same question,i 1st thought that i copied same pic but then realized no the 4th one has "orb-y" thingamagigs flying around.And as i ain't no photo expert i will have to shhh..

Pic 3 looks neater than 4 and really a strange ecto-plasm-ish aurora look ..almost too good / beautiful ,i'll shhh there.

Cheers for the links,pls the more the better

*Pic 2 though is pure appiration (what you call it? hope so).. and as you say you Swear this is true i gotta say your friend had guts (what ghost hunters should have),i'd be out of my backyard after that appiration*

[edit on 22-1-2007 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm glad someone noticed before I did!

I'm willing to bet that pics 3 and 4 are one in the same, and that 4 is just a 'slightly' edited version of 3.

The lights in the backround are in the same place, and the wisps are the entity are in the exact same position, allowing for no passage of time.

Pic 1 just looks like a fogged over window.

Considering the quality and validity of the other photos, I think we can dismiss pic 2 as being fake outright.

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The last two definitely are outside and judging by the weather, it is cold and has been snowing. The "ghost" could very well be smoke coming from a warm source (breath maybe?) and the orbs in the second could likely be snow, sleet, or ice rain. Possibly snow being blown off a roof or somewhere else overhead. As others have stated, #3 and #4 are identical with the exception of the orbs and darker contrast in the last one, which suggests tampering but thats unlikely if you truly saw them both on the cell phone before they were uploaded to a computer.

In #1, I see a Mona Lisa like figure on the left with some interesting characteristics, and I also see another figure behind her that looks like its trying to crawl away on the right, but its not as well defined.

#2 is very interesting because of the intensity of the light in the figure in contrast to the rest of the image. Also of interest is the blue aura around it. I also notice that the figure seems to be evaporating something on a level surface beneath him. It's hard to actually make out whether there is a level surface there or not, though.

Excellent pictures.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
With a cell phone, pretty easy magic trick. I don't want to give it away (obviously) because it isn't my trick, but here is a website with a similar effect. Can be made into infinite # of shapes. Check out the video under "Ghost Vision"

www.shockmagic.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
The "ghost" could very well be smoke coming from a warm source (breath maybe?)

I was thinking that it really reminds me of cigarette smoke (off the cigarette not blown). But I don't know. In any case the obvious editing from #3 to #4 kind of puts me off both.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
is it just me, or do the last two look like a tree?!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Very interesting images, parapsyk676.
Thank you very much for sharing them with us.

I have noted a couple of things that I observed while examining the images provided:

1) Pictures three & four appear to be the same image (just with photo-manipulation applied to some degree in one or both of the pictures).

2) Picture number one could really be anything (most likely some type of steam, or fog).

I've noticed from a few of your posts that you are either involved, present, or otherwise connected in some way to a myriad of paranormal experiences. Lucky guy? Perhaps...

If you would like, I could have some friends of mine (in the digital forensics field) attemp to validate them for you. If not, that's understable too.

Thanks again for sharing,
Jack

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join