It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices and sounds "in your head" could be real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
OOBE's Anonymous, that's a gas. Btw, how do you explain them? You can't just ignore them forever. That would be pretending. That's not empirical.

Um, I don't, I guess. I can't do it on command, or I'd be in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' dressing room on a regular basis. I'm sort of going for the "accurate imagination" angle. The first time was quite confusing to everyone.

Seriously though, the bluebeam angle doesn't seem that farfetched to me. All the world hearing the gospel in their own language, inside their heads, courtesy of the amplified sound beam. Add some appropriate holographic sky imagery, and whallah, the faux second coming. Could the focus of the beam be diffused to the point that its possible to mass communicate with it?

I don't think you could muster up enough RF power to do it on a widescale basis. All the cooked birds falling from the sky would be a giveaway.

I'm pretty sure that the entire 'bluebeam' thing was an inaccurate leak of a set of projects that was running in the late 80's.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm sort of going for the "accurate imagination" angle.

That's what I thought, too. It didn't end up fitting though. I blamed it on the morphine for a while. That didn't work either. Stuff just kept piling up on the trippy side of things. I stopped trying to explain it, and just accepted it. Things started to flow more easily after that. No fear. Thanks to my faith in God.

Your comment about the fried birds falling out of the sky struck me as coincidental to the rash of such incidents lately, covered here on ATS. I don't know if the birds falling out of the sky in Texas and Australia are fried, but something is killing them, and I don't believe in coincidence anymore.

<< 1  2   >>

join