It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to see Hillary get hit by a truck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"'I'm in to win:' Hillary Clinton launches trailblazing presidential bid"

NEW YORK (AP) - Democratic Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton launched a trailblazing campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former president's wife turned political powerhouse, intent on becoming the first female president. "I'm in, and I'm in to win," she said.

Link

why is hillary even allowed anywhere near the whitehouse? why does she even try? why does she even care? why is she alive? why is she there? what was she thinking?

we have some pretty harsh choices for president going on. id rather have a black president then hillary clinton, jeesh.

had to vent my fumes a little bit. what do you guys think?

[edit on 20-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
we have some pretty harsh choices for president going on. id rather have a black president then hillary clinton, jeesh.

What do you mean by that, what would be wrong with having a black President, does the skin colour of the candidate really affect your opinion of them?

Oh, and why do you hate Hillary Clinton so much?

[edit on 20-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I find your title in very poor taste, Okay you don't like the woman but wishing her to be hit by a truck is a little harsh. :shk:

And yes what a odd thing to say, whats wrong with a black president?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

While Hillary has strong attributes, she also has lots of baggage at this stage. I don't think she can make it and should remain a senator.

Also, you completely invalidated your whole post with that racial slurrrr man. Not cool.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can't stand Hillary either.

I believe she's evil. She's powerful and evil. She's frightening.
But I don't want her to 'get hit by a truck'. Mostly for two reasons -

1 - she's a human being and therefore if she were to die now I think her soul would be in danger of eternal hell-fire. I don't wish that upon her.

2 - if she dies then the Dem front runner becomes OBAMA, and he really isn't qualified to be president.

As evil as I believe Hillary to be, she's still a better candidate than Obama, Biden, Kennedy, Kerry, and Edwards. I want what's best for America and if it HAS to be a dem in 2008 ... then I want Hillary alive and well because the rest of the dem field stinks worse than her.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

why is hillary even allowed anywhere near the whitehouse? why does she even try? why does she even care? why is she alive? why is she there? what was she thinking?

I have on question.

Hows the view from up there?

Gender prejudices weren't enough for one post, had to play the racial card. Really getting all the birds out of the way with one stone, aren't we?

what do you guys think?

You don't want to know. And thankfully for the T&C, I am not permitted to say what I think right now.

Go back to your couch and continue to tell everyone else how they should run their lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hillary is the best thing the Democrats have, if a Democrat is going to win in 2008, I'd rather it be Hillary than anyone else who seems to be running.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

id rather have a black president then hillary clinton, jeesh.
[edit on 20-1-2007 by conspiracymaster]

I think he means he prefers a black president

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Aren't you taking this TOO far?

Ok, I get that you don't Like Hillary Clinton! But wishing to see someone get run over and killed? Is that really called for? :huh:

The way you phrazed this comment, you appear to have something against people of color as well. I'm not here to attack your beliefs, but be careful with the ranting, you could make enemies really fast without meaning to. ATS has people of all backgrounds. I, for one, an of mixed haretage. If I was looking to be mean, I could take that as an insault! (I'm not offended by it, but I wanted to make a point!)

I'm not trying to attack you, but I'd hate to see you stir up enemies here at ATS because you have a strong oppinion about something. In the future, Please try to be more aware of how people might take your comments.

Tim

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

The way you phrazed this comment, you appear to have something against people of color

Tim

i agree this statement did sound rather suspect.

anyway..the world aint ready for a black president. and it never will be.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Guys I he conveyed a different message to what his intentions were, its ok

lets be happy

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
wow. lots of you really think im being seriouse dont you? i was doing something called venting frustrastion. im sure many of you went through that.

i have nothing against black people, i just think the chances of a black president are slim to none, thats all. and think of what would happen if there was a black president! and the title was mainly for attention grabbing.

why cant we have someone better then bush or better then hillary or more qualified then obama??? THATS what im getting at here.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

What do you mean by that, what would be wrong with having a black President, does the skin colour of the candidate really affect your opinion of them?

Oh, and why do you hate Hillary Clinton so much?

[edit on 20-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

not about skin color its about skills. none of these "candidates" have the brains to run a country. hilary cant even run a marrige. get my point?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

not about skin color its about skills. none of these "candidates" have the brains to run a country. hilary cant even run a marrige. get my point?

Actually I'm not getting your point? Help me out here...

Because Hillary chose not to divorce Slick Willy, we should blame her and offer it as proof of her inability to run a marriage? Dude there are two parties involved in a relationship. In the Clintons' case, it was Billy who couldn't keep his fingers out of the cookie jar. Whether you view Hillary's choice to stay with her husband to be good or bad is a matter of personal opinion. Until you're married to someone for like 30+ years and have a child with them, I doubt you're in any position to say how easy (or not) it would be to walk away.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "brains" to run the country? We've had 6 years of GW Bush and you can't convince me that he resembles anything like a brainiac! Have you fallen into poverty within the last 6 years? Do you see a sudden decline on every street corner? No. That's because the system runs itself. Political icons like Bush, Clinton etc come and go, pandering to the masses for votes. Anybody with real brains is probably a statistics analysts for the CIA or an aeronautical engineer for NASA... not a politician. You don't need to be a brainiac to be a politician... just smart enough to understand the political and economic systems, some basic human psychology, and be able to speak well in front of others.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
. . . and be able to speak well in front of others.

No Offence, but I'm not sure about the above being a requirement. Have you ever heard some of the really stupid stuff polititions say sometimes?

Here are a few that come to mind:

"It Depends on what your definition of "is" is -Bill Clinton

"I voted for it, before I voted against it!" - John Kerry

". . . and allow GYN's to make love to their women." -George W. Bush (speech on malpractic law reform)

If these are examples of politicians speaking well, we're screwed!

Tim

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First of all, +100 on running over hillary with a truck! Just need to add Schumer, Cheney, and Gonzales to the bloodbath. Just joking, I'm not advocating killing anyone.(except maybe Schumer)

I'm kind of surprised that so many people here were so quick to jump on the "you must be a racist" bandwagon over CM's statement. The fact is that not very much is known about Obama, and that the whole fascination people have with him keeps coming back to his colour. I wonder if anybody would care about him if he was white. He is a novelty, and both parties are treating him like that. The media keeps pushing his "blackness" on us and nobody knows where he stands on issues like the War, Gun control, Abortion, ect. So yeah, I think its appropriate to state that voting for him at this point would be voting for someone simply because they are black.

Is everybody so scared of seeming racist that they feel they have to throw stones at anyone who so much as refers to a persons race? I suppose it would be perfectly acceptable to everyone here if I said I wasn't going to vote for ------- because he was a fat white guy.

i agree this statement did sound rather suspect.

anyway..the world aint ready for a black president. and it never will be.

Racism is as bad as it is today because people like to emphasise how bad it is. If we had a black president it would help erase the imaginary line in racial class. I think we are not only ready, but overdue...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ghost, Stating that a person is qualified to be our President simply because they are not worse than ones we've already had is a very dangerous and poorly thought out point to try to make. I'm going to assume you don't really think this and were just eager to pick on CM because he upset you.

Putting CLINTon in office after GW would be disasterous. With the power that the "Patriot Act" gives the President, would you really want the same husband & wife duet in office that was in during "Operation Last Dance" or the Branch Davidian Massacre, or the Mena incident?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

WTF would be wrong with a black president in the first place???!?

i have nothing against black people, i just think the chances of a black president are slim to none, thats all.

No. You are saying that as much as you hate clinton, and would even rather have a black president than her. We all know your intent. You think'd it'd suck to have a black person as president, but only that clinton would suck worse.

not about skin color its about skills.

No. You didn't say I'd rather have an unskilled person like obama president. You specifically talked about black people being an undesirable option.

Nicotine1982
I'm kind of surprised that so many people here were so quick to jump on the "you must be a racist" bandwagon over CM's statement. The fact is that not very much is known about Obama,

He didn't say obama, he said 'black'. He didn't say 'unskilled', or 'a political neophyte', or anything else other than the fact that a black president is a 'bad thing', just not as bad as clinton.

Is everybody so scared of seeming racist

Who's scared here? Most of us here just don't like racism, and we're not going to sit by and say nothing when people denigrate another race.

I suppose it would be perfectly acceptable to everyone here if I said I wasn't going to vote for ------- because he was a fat white guy.

Why do you think that? It'd be a pretty racist thing to say, to choose a person based on race, its the definition of racism.
And he didn't provide any other qualifications other than race, so it can't even be taken as 'descriptive' or something liek that. He doesn't want a black president, any black, unless the only other option is Clinton, maybe.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I took this to be a jab at the way the media and everyone else under the sun seems to want to dwell on how "America isn't ready for a black President" and how Fox and CNN keep reminding everybody that he is black instead of talking about who he is or what he stands for.

I'm kind of surprised that so many people here were so quick to jump on the "you must be a racist" bandwagon over CM's statement. The fact is that not very much is known about Obama,

The reason I say this, and stick by it, is that rather than give him the benefit of the doubt, or consider the fact that maybe what he said was taken out of context, everyone decided to accuse him of being a racist. I have seen this enough to know it for what it is, people are eigther to afraid of seeming racist themselves if they don't seem offended, or they are reacting to the statement in order to draw other peoples attention to it. The fact that people get as hostile to this sort of thing as quickly as they do is proof enough that the responce is preset, rather than emotional.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
Ghost, Stating that a person is qualified to be our President simply because they are not worse than ones we've already had is a very dangerous and poorly thought out point to try to make.

When did I say anything of the sort?

In my first post, I said that I feel that wishing to see someone get killed is taking this a bit far. I also said that I felt Conspiracymaster's comment about wanting Hillary to "get hit by truck" was a bit far.

My second post was was pointing out that in recent years, our Polititions haven't demonstared their ability to use the English Language correctly!

I NEVER said anywhere that Hillary should be President! I would LOVE to know how you got to the conclusion that I said Hillary was qualified to be President?

Tim

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Ghost01]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join