It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to see Hillary get hit by a truck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
*cough*

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
Racism is as bad as it is today because people like to emphasise how bad it is. If we had a black president it would help erase the imaginary line in racial class. I think we are not only ready, but overdue...

ur 100% correct. but guess what, it WILL NOT happen. we all know what happens anytime the black man tries to get his foot in the door. and if the miracle of all miracles occurs and bama somehow manages to get elected, he will be shot in the face .000000000000000000001/2 nano seconds prior his inauguration.

mod edit: removed a bunch of needless "0" to correct page width

[edit on 31-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No Offence, but I'm not sure about the above being a requirement. Have you ever heard some of the really stupid stuff polititions say sometimes?

lol. This country has heard its share of goofy statements made by politicians. But I've also seen Kobe Bryant miss an easy jumper. Doesn't mean he's a bad basketball player.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton makes me sick to my stomach and the thought that she could become president makes me want to pack my bags.

I honestly can't understand what is wrong with people, why on earth would the Democrats want to choose her as a candidate? What type of person would seriously vote for her?

I have her campaign sticker stuck to the floor in my house so everyone who comes and goes steps on it.

She's the freakin senator of my state!!

How??

Why???

America is going down the tubes real quick.

I'm voting for Ron Paul, even if he runs Republican. I saw him on Freedom to Fascism and that solidified it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm voting for Ron Paul, even if he runs Republican. I saw him on Freedom to Fascism and that solidified it.

+100,000,000 and more!

Why anyone would want more of the Bush/Clinton crime family is beyond me. I say we flush the Bush/Clintons once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join