It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being overly paranoid?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If this site is monitored, can you imagine the poor sap that has to do it?

Imagine being all fired up and loyal to the powers that be only to have to read half the stuff we post in here.

How dis-heartened, low and miserable would this poor 'unbeliever of the truth' become?

To constantly read digs and pokes and probes at everything your beloved fuhrer, sorry, i mean government has ever promised or proposed.

To actively see the dollar collapsing and to read about it in a "conspiracy" forum but you're still in the mind set that it cant collapse..

To see so many questions about 9/11 after you spent 10 years going through special training and screening just to read the truth that will eventually grind you down and destroy your illusion.

Can you imagine what those poor people are going through having to spy on us?

I can only laugh at them, give them a slap on the back and tell them to wake up and come join us.

For all we know, some of those may already have done so

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well as a former grunt and current army hubby, all i can suggest you give thought to when you post is that you dont "accidently" mention where your hubby is, what he's doing, and so forth. anything that someone else could start connecting the dots to get an idea of his patterns or habits. and sometimes it doesnt take much.

The one story ive heard over and over about active duty guys getting in trouble was the guy who was IN iraq and was posting on his blog about where he was in country, what times of the day he was going out on patrols, where he was patrolling etc. and i had actually read his blog before he got busted for it.

granted since it was still around this time that some of the bad guys in iraq were able to use google earth to get an idea of our locations there (think google agreed to start NOT posting those pics finally) he wasnt the only one giving out info.

so as long as youre just posting YOUR thoughts and opinions on various topics and not giving anyone on the net anywhere (myspace?) frequent updates on your hubby's deployment info, you should be fine.

LOL look at some of the crap i post, i live on a post and my wifes in a high security job. so even if they werent still monitoring me personally (i also had a high security job) they could easily be monitoring her and neither of us has had anyone "talk" with us yet

<< 1   >>

join