It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 380 Crashes (figuratively, if not physically)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Figurtively, if not physically.

It's been a while since Airbus news appeared on the aircraft board, I just thought I'd add more fuel to the fire.

marketplace.publicradio.org...

jewishworldreview.com...
```````````````````
added content to misleading title

[edit on 20/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
UPS denies A380 order cancellation -

milwaukee.bizjournals.com...

French newspaper Les Echos, citing unidentified sources, is reporting United Parcel Service Inc. might cancel its order for 10 Airbus A380 freighters.

However, Atlanta-based UPS (NYSE: UPS - News) denied the report. UPS Airlines Spokesperson Mark Giuffre said the company is not sure where the report of the possible order cancelation came from, adding the French reporter seemed to be "making suppositions."

And the Jewish World Review article has so many inaccuracies and issues I wont even start with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah, Jewish World Review? Wow, totally inaccurate. Plus, do a better title. I thought one ACTUALLY crashed.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"Totally innacurate"? So's your supposition. And no, no crashes of the beast.. yet.

Production might be headed that way, though. Hope the sources measure up to your standards.

business.guardian.co.uk...

flightglobal.com

[Mod Edit: Link Format - Jak]

[edit on 4/2/07 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So jobs are to be cut and workers are protesting about it. Fine, but what in there did you not know was coming for several weeks now and what suggests the A380 production programme will 'crash'? By the way, it isn't only Germany that faces job cuts. The outcome is to be a leaner fitter Airbus, even if it hurts to get there, it must be done.

I could post negative stories related to Boeing, with supportive links, if I wished. But whats the point?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The point here is to inform, I thought.

And do some nationalistic boasting, but that's what Airbust was all about for europeans anyway, so who's to blame me?

There is a case to be made that Boeing will face difficulties making all the Dreamliners it has orders for, such negative problems everybody should have.

As for annoying links about the demise of Airbus, here's another:

www.americanthinker.com...

Leaner and fitter is not on the table here, nor is profit, as I have been saying for months. Politics trumps business sense here.

top topics

join