It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 1111 really means

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I see 1111 every day, a few times in fact, and looked around on the Internet to find out what it means. Spirituality and higher consciousness are definitely involved, but no real answers.

Anyway, I've always been into that realm. As a kid I did a lot of astral travelling... I've gotten past a few exit points (near drowning, "someone" appeared and dragged me out, when I was young my dad was awakened in the night by "someone" and found my young self out of my cot with a hammer and nail about to pound a plate glass window, bad car crash)... I've seen a set of keys fall out of thin air in front of my eyes as myself and my family watched... I've seen a UFO that was definitely not a plane, it was a very large light in a cloud... I've heard my name being shouted in my ear... I see spirits around my bed at night.

None of that scares me, I think it is very interesting in fact, and I am always looking for more info about paranormal activities.

So, 1111. Tonight I am laying on my bed, on my side. I glance at the clock and it's 11:10. I watch it tick over to 11:11. Then it strikes me that it resembles the rungs of a ladder, looked at sideways, not full on.

That's my theory. Anyone who sees 1111 a lot in their lives is being encouraged to climb higher, raise yourself up above the crap in the world and pull people up with you. They're like stepping stones.

Cheers,
Chaz.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
VERY GOOD Chaz! I really like what your saying!

I see many discussions on exactly what this is supposed to mean, and it is differant for differant people. Some folks get darn right OBSESSED with the whole numerical thing and try to make alot more out of it than it might be.

I see alot of 12:34 or 3:45, 4:56 as well as 11:11 and repeating numbers 2:22 3:33 ect and so on......

I LIKE what your saying about 11:11 being a ladder to go higher. I am going to take this into my head and use it as a trigger. To remeber to take a deep breath and feel love and peace...to visualise perfection in all creation..to give myself a chance to go higher on the rungs of the 11:11 ladder.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I tend to see 22:22 alot never really seen 11:11 which most people seem to see. I've never really wondered what it meant or anything just kinda find it a little odd. Although thinking about it whenever I generally look at a clock it says something like 22:33, 11:44 mainly double numbers bit odd perhaps it does have some sort higher meaning who knows.

The only thing I was thinking about could be that i've only heard of this sort of thing happening in the last few months and now I start to see repeating numbers. It might just have something to do with a thought being placed in our unconsious minds like how hypnosis works really.

Just my thoughts on the issue.
Alan.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I joined this forum for the O'Hare ufo discussion but did a search for 1111 because I see it and wondered if there were others here - just a few it seems.

For me it is very much connected with unseen presences in my life and my spiritual development. I think it's a predetermined trigger for us to start remembering who we really are and what we can really do. It's connected with manifestation in some way - I have noticed that I am able to create things in my life more easily and quickly than ever before, including the not so good stuff. A sign that I have to be very careful about my thoughts.

Some say that seeing power numbers is a sign of rising vibrations. If you think of everything as energy, including us, we can locate ourselves on the electromagnetic spectrum at a certain point in the visible range. This accounts for the colour of people's auras, from red to violet depending on how spiritually minded the person is ie. how fast they are 'vibrating'. The higher the vibration the more psychic abilities they have - like the 'indigo children' being reported around the world. Seeing 11:11 is a bit like deja vu - it is a memory of something we know and recogise from our superconscious mind/spirit.

From discussion on other forums, I've found that many people who see 11:11 also experience unusual phenomenon like out of body experiences, dreams of ufos, ufo sightings, and intense interest in metaphysical subjects like reincarnation, angels, etc. There is a common thread of feeling like they are on a mission and of important changes coming. The Mayan calendar and the meaning of 2012 is also a subject of great interest, especially as the solistice in Dec 2012 is at exactly 11:11.

Today we bought back to school stuff and the bill came to $111. My daughter's school is celebrating their 111th year. And I keep seeing it on the clock. The message it has for me is 'hang in there, things are changing fast now, the new world is coming"

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The ladder theory is interesting, I've never heard it before.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
I see 1111 every day, a few times in fact, and looked around on the Internet to find out what it means. Spirituality and higher consciousness are definitely involved, but no real answers.

15. That's what it means. Or, if you prefer, 0xF.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Every time I check the time it seems to be :13 like 6:13 pm 10:13 pm 9:13 am
etc and it scares me, I wouldnt say anything bad has happened but like most I equate the number thirteen as a sign of bad luck, anyone else had this or even had sam and had a positive experience?

[edit on 29-1-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I to see 11:11 at least once a day..

I have read up on it as best I could, trying to sift through the BS and the more realistic sense, from people who at least appeared to know what they where talking about.. much like on any subject. 11:11 from what I have read has some kind of cennection to the soul.. as if the number is what represented the soul or was a symbol for some kind of opening for the soul. I don't like the ladder explaination.. it is not relivent to seeing the numbers.. 11:11 .. ladder.. ok what do I? .. Climb my watch or clock?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No, it's not the thing that is showing you the 1111, it is the symbol itself. We live in a physical world... forget that part of it. That is the medium that is used to show the "climb higher" message.

Anyway, everyone has their own interpretation. That is mine.

On another note, I saw my latest spirit the other night. I've had insomnia for about three weeks, and got up around 2.30 a.m. Surfed a bit, got bored, so laid down on the couch trying to get back to sleep (stiff neck, couch is better).

I was laying there -- not asleep -- and I saw a black figure walk in front of my line of sight into the kitchen. Thought it was my wife getting up to get a drink of water, no big deal.

Laid there watching the figure in the kitchen for about five seconds, then I heard my wife cough in her sleep in the bedroom behind me. So, of course I think "what the hell is that I am seeing."

Wasn't scared, just confused, sort of where you realise what you are seeing is not what you thought it was. So, I get up and turn the light on. Nothing. (But you knew that.)

I definitely wasn't asleep, as I see stuff too when I am half awake or drifting off. This time I was fully awake, bored, laying there trying to fall asleep and I saw "it" walk past me and I watched it stand there for at least five seconds.

This stuff really interests me and I want to encourage it and explore it more, but at my own pace. Which I think is happening actually as anything I've ever experienced hasn't been a "full on" sighting of a spirit, not a ghost, but it's getting close now. (Forget the keys thing above, that could be poltergeist activity, but it happened too.)

Thanks for the replies. I felt an urge to check this thread for the first time since I posted and was glad to see some people agreeing, some disagreeing. That's what it's all about = free will and exploration.

Cheers,
Chaz.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi All,

Chaz, I like your interpretation of what 1111 means. Mostly because you looked beyond what was written and found an answer that was your truth. I see 1111 too, as well as 222, 555, 111, and 444, but my resonating number seems to be 12:21. Whenever I see it I get a slight surge of engergy and excitement.

I havent read too much into it, but I do feel like it is a sort of sign post, or mile marker that I am on my right path. I have other "sightings" in animal form, image form, or some other sort of syncronisity that also makes me feel this way. They are all what what I like to call "My roadmap to the adventure of life!"

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
just thought I'd post here as this will be my 1111th ATS point.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Based on my long experience, I believe that seeing reoccuring pattern is just you being able to conciously tap into you unconicousness for a split second. So basically your becoming aware of your surroudning.

Enhighten Awareness is usally related to spiritual progression. Basically as you spiritually progress, you become more intune with nature and slowly turn away from worldy matter that might deter you of what I believe is your "calling."

Looking at it in a scientific stand point, when our brain is processing the visual stimuli (what we see), it usually blocks out certain things or just store in our unconciousness, why? I don't remember, but I'll look into that again, probably because it doesn't benefit or benefit to our worldly needs.

Anyways, now that we have a little scientific background on this matter, lets talk about spirtualism again. By being able to remove that "filters" from our brain, or being able to retrieve information from our unconciousness, we might be able to see paranormal things we would of never normally (sense, yes I mean all 5+ senses): such as ghost, spirits, shadow people, and other entites. It doens't even need to be paranormal, we have just a little more appreciation in life, through nature.

Based on my experiences, I found out that a lot of things deals with holistic, seeing reoccuring pattern relates to the body, mind, and spirit. I'm busy with college now, but I'll definitely will take the time to write of my experiences and what I learn in the summer. But for now, feel free to just send me a PM.

I seriously hope I clear some things. I guess you can say my experience is my theory as well, I'll give it a cool spify name later.

Hmm, but a theory relating to 11:11, oh okay, so yeah, basically one theory relates to Numerology, basically people believe that by adding the two 11's together, you get 22, which I believe in Numerology as to a "very special" number, I don't remember mucha about it but yeah look into it.
(Maybe, 11:11 is the highest concious number, but I believe seeing any reoccuring number is just as cool,I also believe with practice we can do alot more with this ability.)

Another theory as "Rockpuck" have mentioned, some believe that 11:11 is a symbolic representation of you (I don't know if its spirtually, physically, or mentally) enter a state of higher dimention. (haha 2012 anyone!!)

[edit on 6-4-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For the longest time I saw 11:11 going to bed, waking up... or if i stay up late I always seem to check the time and sure enough 11:11, even if im driving over to my buddy's house there is something that tells me to look at the clock and sure enough its 11:11. At first I thought it could have been my schedual and that I just so happen to always check the time around certain points of the day. But yet it is wierd because then i started seing signs with 11:11 and even on weekends with mixed up hours I always found 11:11 somehow. Then there was this movie or show on satilite call "Hells gate 11:11" but I never watched it because I was scared that this movie would tell me something I didn't want to know.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not to derail the thread, but I was just wondering... how do you see 11:11 "a few times" everyday? It's only 11:11 twice- at least in my system of time. Or are you saying that you see 1111 in things in addition to time? Like 1111 miles on your odometer, or $11.11 total at McDonalds, etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz

Anyway, I've always been into that realm. As a kid I did a lot of astral travelling... I've gotten past a few exit points (near drowning, "someone" appeared and dragged me out, when I was young my dad was awakened in the night by "someone" and found my young self out of my cot with a hammer and nail about to pound a plate glass window, bad car crash)... I've seen a set of keys fall out of thin air in front of my eyes as myself and my family watched... I've seen a UFO that was definitely not a plane, it was a very large light in a cloud... I've heard my name being shouted in my ear... I see spirits around my bed at night.

None of that scares me, I think it is very interesting in fact, and I am always looking for more info about paranormal activities.

So, 1111. Tonight I am laying on my bed, on my side. I glance at the clock and it's 11:10. I watch it tick over to 11:11. Then it strikes me that it resembles the rungs of a ladder, looked at sideways, not full on.

That's my theory. Anyone who sees 1111 a lot in their lives is being encouraged to climb higher, raise yourself up above the crap in the world and pull people up with you. They're like stepping stones.

Cheers,
Chaz.

or maybe it just means 1 1 1 1 (one one one one)?? seriously, you guys put too much emphasis on coincidental events.. give it a rest.

Ok, the other day I saw a squirrel climbing a tree....followed the next day by another squirrel.....this is a sign!! it must mean I have to climb higher in life.. like I don't already try to do that every day??!

ffs...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
DEar~~~ Just now wanna say: I see the time in my pc~ 11:11am again~

second time looking at the watch this morning~
1st was 10:30am~

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
11:11 has been a recurring theme in my life for a while now; in fact it was very much the 'trigger' that sparked my interest in a range of fringe topics (UFOs, Conspiracy Theories, Spiritualism) which has in turn engaged my interest in philosophy, politics, theology and a whole realm of constructs that have invigorated my senses beyond anything I could have imagined.

or maybe it just means 1 1 1 1 (one one one one)?? seriously, you guys put too much emphasis on coincidental events.. give it a rest.

When you truly experience this phenomena you realise that it extends far beyond co-incidence since 11:11 is more than seeing the time on a clock... apart from the fact that many of my experiences with the number cannot be explained by co-incidence; there's an energy and 'feeling' attached to it that rouses awakening in thousands of people around the world.

11:11 is indicative of the duality of our existence and the construct of an illusionary chronology that exists within this duality. This world incorporates good/evil, positive/negative, as well as polarities in magnetism, physics, biology and numerology.

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger that is programmed into our being previous to incarnation within dense physical matter, in order to eventually remind us of our true nature and begin the awakening process so that we can learn as much as we can from this experience in order to progress and evolve spiritually.

This planet has suffered throughout history at the hands of negative lower astral (4th dimensional) beings that keep our souls in a perpetual condition of paying karmic debts over several lifetimes and prevent us from ascending and progressing spiritually.

Most people on the planet operate under the illusion of servitude to a religious God, society or whichever dictatorship they've been conditioned to accept when in reality we are all completely free elements of spirit only confined to this reality by our own failiure to realise our true nature.

Only now, as 2012 and a cosmic filtering process approaches, have we begun to free ourselves of this matrix through rapid spiritual acceleration. For many this can arise from talking to an enlightened soul, reading particular material or intense meditation/ethenogenic experimentation. For some of us 11:11 has been the prompt that has triggered this awakening before the day arrives upon which we will either advance beyond all illusionary realms back to the source of our very existence, or, failing that, continue our karmic teachings in the 3rd dimension elsewhere.

As someone pointed out previously, the Mayan calender ends 12/21/2012 (add all those numbers together) and the Winter Solstice falls at exactly 11:11am on that day. At this point in time there will be a galactic allignment which will filter all souls according to their spiritual progression. What this means exactly I can't pretend to know, but I don't want to miss out. And you will see more and more people responding to these numerical prompts in the future.

The best discussion boards I have found for this phenomena are at www.11-11.tv. Be careful of all the material speaking about angels and galactic brotherhoods connected to 11:11 as this is just more doctorine and sub-plots in the way of the truth. Only YOU can decide what it means.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's just your curious mind playing with you. It's probably a coincidence as to why you keep seeing 1111, probably because you do things routine, & look at the time in a routine manner.

Myself, I don't see any number more than another. I watch the time regularly. Very regularly. Try looking at the time allll the time & make it a habit. That 1111, or -:13 will soon fade away.

Interpret it as you want...a ladder, a a striped t-shirt. It doesn't matter, I think it has no relevance. If you obsess over it...then you may think it's more than what it really is.

But then again...I can be very wrong. Then again, so can you.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
1111 is meaningless.

Time is something we use to measure the rotation of the earth in the universe. As the earth rotates, as our world rotates, our bodies age and get older.

But when we are born our mind is the mind we have our whole lives. Our mind never ages, and it is only our brain the learns about the world and evolves. Our mind stay's the same throughout our lives. So the mind will never die.

As for this whole number thing, I think its just superstition. Because if our calculation of thing's were not to include the symbol's 1, that wouldn't mean that that moment of time never existed, 1111 just means that by our time measures it is 1111. But 1111 itself is just a representation and nothing more.

As for climbing up the ladder in life, you need only your will to do that. It has nothing with to do with numbers. Adapt to your world, "build" your ladder, and walk up it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I was told by Doreen Virtue( I call her the Angel Lady) that 111 or 1111 means your angels are with you and watching over you, or something spiritual is about to happen. My sister tried to committ suicide and woke up in her car (in the garage running) at 1:11 am. She thought that was a sign not to do it and went in the house. Many other little things have happened to me at 1:11 or 11:11am/pm. Just take notice when these times come up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join