It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What 1111 really means

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

I first saw 931. It came in various forms. Mostly clocks..... never while I was trying to catch it or whatever it is doing it. We have clocks all thru the house and it is impossible to have them all on the exact time and it's quite easy to see the same time three or four times in one day on the same clocks. I've been doing this for years. I only told someone about it a couple of years ago.....I thought I was crazy. Recntly I started seeing 11:11. I see it more than I ever saw 931. And...now I see what I call triple numbers.....ex. 222 555 111 and I see 911 alot.
The most strange was about 3 or 4 weeks ago I came in from work ...sat down and began watching tv. The channel was on one of the religious networks.....the Church Channel I think. The show was the Shepperds Chapel. I don't know the name of the preacher. He was sitting there reading scripture....he had already read the text and was explaining it. I didn't know where he was reading from. He was talking about how Moses was blaming God for giving him to much responsibility with the people he was leading.....blaming God for it, like we do sometimes. I didn't really agree with him on his opinion of the scripture so I turned the channel a couple of channels up to were a woman named Joyce Meyers was just begining her sermon. She said....and I can just about quote word for word what she said. "Turn in your bibles to Numbers 11:11"......and then proceded into reading the same scripture that the other preacher was discussing on the other channel. I couldn't believe it! It made my skin crawl.....I felt really small. And of all the books in the bible it had to be the book of Numbers. WOW!!!!!
I've never been the type to believe in crazy stuff and I havn't gone around telling people about this. This is the first time I've ever posted anything about this on the net. I just thought maybe someone would be able to explain it me. It's very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 for years and lately I've noticed a XYX pattern. Like 1:31 or whatever. Anyone else noticed that?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is a sight that offers a biblical prospective of numbers. I understand that this will be considered controversial and may not be acceptable on this sight. I just thought it to be interesting as well as helpful.

www.biblestudy.org...

<< 1   >>

join