It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debates?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm happy to debate anyone in the new tournament, as i got to the final in the first tournament but did not get to participate due to my banning i feel the need to win again.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would love to debate as well. I am naturally a arguemenative type of person, so this could be good for me.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
k i read the link where does one sign up to debate????

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Uhm... isn't there anyway to continue the debates...?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
While one of the debates might not be decided without enough votes, most of the others were decided by default. Can we not continue those? Debating is basically the main reason i come to this site. I hope we can get moving soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm down too. I hope we can somethign started real quick because after jan. 16th it might take me a while to get back on the net.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I notice John Bull 1 is back, maybe we can get this thing going again?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There will be an announcement about the reactivation of the debate forum tomorrow. I will be taking over as Head-Debate-Guy. Get your debating suits on, and get ready to rumble.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's all over now. the Ktpr machine cometh and destroyth all that he see...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The faster we get judges and debators in place, the sooner we can begin. Gogogogo u2u me.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does this mean we are going to scrap the debates already done but not judged?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No, the organs debate will be judged.

A reminder to anyone who wants to enter a skirmish debate to get your u2us into me. We are going to slowly ramp up the debates before we get to a full tournament. The point rewards and such still apply.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As I walked out on one of the debate tournies I believe that I'm banned from them... but I'd be open to doing 'mini' debates with people who have never done this before as a sort of prep for the real debates. This could almost be like 'scrimage' at football training camp -- if someone is new and interested in debating, but isn't sure if they want to go through a whole debate, I could go through a simple, two or three reply debate with them. If they were happy with the experience they could then ask JB1 for an entry into the real thing. I think that a quick look at the ATS debate forum will show that I'm qualified to be a practice opponent.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
nerdling want to debate me again??

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Will bigdan and my debate be judged or what?
Did I miss something? or am I just wasting my time here?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
As far as I know judging for those debates is happening... just wait a moment or two

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Both are in the judging process as of today, results should hopefully be all in tomorrow.

The winners will be declared in the thread and all participants will be u2u'd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join