It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debates?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When will the results of the debates be there? I can't get on the belowtopsecret section at this time for some reason, but in the chitchat forum there wasn't a reply neither actually. Last thing I heard was John Bull saying he should fix it (guess something with the jury or something). But we still don't know anything, haven't been sent a U2U or something, and been waiting all the time, and still don't know what is going on

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have 6 of the 7 votes in.Regardless of whether I receive the last vote the results will be up tomorrow.

I will u2u the 4 debaters involved with the results and set up a topic in the Debate Forum.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It is now tuesday
I don't care that much though, but just interested
Would be nice to have the debates in the Christmas holiday I think

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'll say, this has been the weirdest debate tourny I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It looks like only two of the debates had any activity (and one of those was spotty). I'm sure that had a lot to do with how things are ending up. JB1 should be along shortly to whip things back into shape.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I can only guess that someone had a personal issue that prevents them from getting to it?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
John bull 1 - Please release the 6 votes. That way some form of ugly closure can be achieved. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, it looks like John Bull 1 hasn't been on since the 15th. I guess we just have to wait for him to come back?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd love to start a debate with someone!!! Any topic suggestions anyone? I've never actually debated this way before so maybe you guys would consider creating a 'Trial Debate' area or something like that. Maybe some of you would like to do that in the online chat sometime?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I am in the current debate tourney, and bored as the dickens. I would be game for a trial/fun debate, but I will not be online again until after the new year. I think this time of year has alot of people traveling etc. JB1, hope you come back soon...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Once I get up and running in New Mexico (I'm going to live in Area 51) I would like to debate again. If we can't get somethign set up fast enough I'll go to the shadow confederacy.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And that all for just one vote

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay, John Bull 1 hasn't been on for 10 days now. What's going to happen? After this much time it's very likely the participants are going to lose interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't even know who the jurors were... so it'd be hard to move it forward without that info.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
alright, who the f*ck trashed my reply? It was a joke. Notice the "j/k" with it. j/k = just kidding.

Do you honestly think that was necessary?

[Edited on 12-26-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes, merely adding j/k to the end doesn't make smartarse off topic comments OK.

Any problems feel free to u2u me or complain.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
[deleted to keep the peace]

[Edited on 12-27-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As mentioned, if you have a problem feel free to u2u or complain. The post was removed to try and stop more drama occuring, but you seem intent on creating some anyway.

Further discussion of this in this thread will be removed, it is keeping track of the status of the debates.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
where can i find information regarding entering the debates???

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But there is unlikely to be anything happening with debates until after the new year, it seems John Bull has gone on holidays over christmas.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join