It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guitar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
While I spend most of my time perusing these boards, I though I might share something with you guys. I'm a guitarist and here's a short clip of me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Damn! That was really, really good.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow! Thats really good. Great playing.

I play the guitar myself.

Awsome

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow! That was really good! I loved the harmonic you hit right off the bat and I thought the whole thing sounded almost a bit Pink Floyd-ish. Very, very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Pentatonic minor Rawks. Is the rest of the band as good as you are?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That was excellent........very clean.

I too felt a little Pink Floyd vibe there along with some Nugent. What's the name of your band?

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks guys, it's just nice to contribute. As for the rest of band they are amazing players, the band you see there is sadly disbanded now they were called Sleeping Giant, though my current band is very good. If you'd like to check them out.

www.myspace.com/mrsoandsomusic

The solo on Coup De Grace on the myspace isn't me, its played by Steve Rothery from Marillion, but at least you know I can play a little.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It was pretty good, but i think you need to work on your phrasing and sweep picking, keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't know a soul that can't use work on their phrasing except maybe Coltrane and he's dead.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

It was pretty good, but i think you need to work on your phrasing and sweep picking, keep up the good work!

As the statement said above, who couldn't do with more work on their phrasing, sweeping is something thats never really interested me. Thanks for the input though, it would be great to see a video of you playing, there's always something new to learn.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkfish

As the statement said above, who couldn't do with more work on their phrasing, sweeping is something thats never really interested me. Thanks for the input though, it would be great to see a video of you playing, there's always something new to learn.

Yes, maybe I will post one, but first I need a camera.

new topics

top topics

join