It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, What is this, Fallen angel, alien, vampire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Its rather odd loking, didnt see any other threads with this, so sorry if its been posted before.

Not too sure on the video, im sure that the was something there being filmed, and i think that what happen is a natural occurence, in that the people saw somehing, it tuned the ran like hell.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i cant see anything but blurs, torches & grass. You got any screenshots of the creature?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This has appeared a few times over the past year, it's a viral marketing campaign by Diesel, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
This has appeared a few times over the past year, it's a viral marketing campaign by Diesel, unfortunately.

Bummer, hit and closed.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Interesting, got a link or anything regarding this claim?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How is this part of the Diesel marketing campagin? All their stuff has things with wings, this thing had no wings.

Also, I recall that it popped up as an ATS thread earlier too.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Also, I recall that it popped up as an ATS thread earlier too.

Yup, Has been dicussed before here,

Creepy Video of a "Fallen Angel"?

and here

Strange Creature In the Woods (Video Footage)

[edit on 29/1/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ehhh how is this at all a Diesel campaign?

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The original videos would be followed up in the forum or blog where they were posted by a comment like "see more videos at this blog:
www.fallenwings.org..."

There is a huge banner ad in the middle of the page : "BREAKING NEW THEORY : Click on the image above to read the breaking new theory that splits the 'Fallen Wings' debate wide open".

That banner is an ad for Diesel. Typical viral marketing campaign and curse of ATS

Edit : You see the wings/feathers on the ground early in the footage.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think it whould be a lil odd for a Disel Comrical if you ask me

Looks like a few vid's i have seen of ghosts and the like all looking then runing after being found

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I watched that video yesterday. Pretty creepy looking guy. I saw a post today from a member with the screen name of Shadow Watcher who has the picture of the *thing* in the video as his avatar. Maybe he would know more about the origination of the image.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If you look in the beginning, you can see wings. The YouTube version is editited a little so it takes out those portions. The translated version points out the wings. I'll see if I can find it. Also, google Diesel Fallen Angels Viral Marketing

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What a horrible attempt at viral marketing. hey look, its a devil...now go buy some jeans

top topics

join