It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Force "Thought Crime" on EU

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I wish to congratulate Italy. Italy is the latest european nation wich has implemented the Holocaust denial laws.
Germany and Autria already have this and Germany want it implemented in all of EU.

This law makes scientific method unneccesary. Who need science anyway? I suggest EU also accept other laws that confirms what people should belive in like;
* all irish must have red hair. They who don't must be kicked out of Irland. Also all red haired found outside Irland must be sent back to their homeland, because thats where red haired orginally came from.
* All snow and ice on Grenland must be moved to Island. That way both nations get the look they must have. All areas on Grenland that is not green must be painted green so all can see what nation they are in.
* All cities in Norway must import icebears as all know that there are icebears wandering the streets in that nation.
* Norway is so named because it is in the north. It is NOT because the word 'nor(r)' once ment strait or fjord. And the word 'fjord' did not mean 'travel to'. A modern translation of the name Norge (the norwegians own name of Norway) could not have been 'Fjordland' or 'the Land of the Fjords'. It must be law that Norway is so named because it is in the north! It is self-evident that it is so!

Well, enough about stupid law suggestions and lets look at the Holocaust belivers. What is required to belive there were gassed millions of people? They must really belive;
* that most people are evil who like to murder others.
* that war propaganda is real facts.
* that jews are always honest, they have no self-interests, they have no criminals among them.
* that the state Israel did the right thing when they demanded reparations from Germany in the 1950's, despite the fact that Israel did not exist before several years after WWII.
* that the number of 6 million jews are right, despite the fact that this number was invented by a self-interest jewsh group that used a system that did not take into account all the jews who moved out of europe during the 1930's, 40' and 50's. They used a system that said that jews moving away = dead jews. This is the number the Israel state used when they demanded reparations from Germany.
* the money Israel and jewish groups have got their hands on from european banks actually did go to the jews who suffered loss under WWII, and not just to a select few. After all, jews can't swindle anybody.
* that noone investigated the rumors of gassed jews right after the WWII ended in europe. In fact USA and UK both investigated these rumors and after studying the camps it was evident that there never had been any gaschambers anywhere. Both USA and UK have documents that debunks the war rumor of gas chambers. This leads me to the last ;
* that noone profits from keeping the gas chamber war rumor alive. Well, there is.

So bottom line is that I congratulate Italy with their rejection of scientific methods, documents and proofs. That's why all these schoolars that deny the Holocaust are in prison in europe; they are not allowed to show the evidence they have in court. Did you read that? Evidence is not allowed in law-court. Ernst Zundel is one of those who are wictims of a court denying evidence. Who is the real criminal; Holocaust deniers or evidence denying judges? You be the judge...
I must mention thet Ernst Zundel won the cases of Holocaust denial against him in USA and Canada. At the time, evidence were obviously still allowed in these countries then. Don't know if judges in these countries still do...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join