It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Sites / Opinions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello there everyone. I bring you another topic, that I would appreciate some help with - Racism.

Why, so many times, people freely bash other people, because of color? Why? Now, I understand how they can (freedom of speech, etc) But what are their reasons for doing it? (KKK, Neo-Nazi's) etc etc..

Yeah, this might be a no point topic, but I would like help from people on this (links etc)

Here at ATS, we have all kinds of opinions, from U.S.A. bashers to Russian haters, to Christianity to Hinduism.
Example: Why are some white people racist against others, because of skin color?

This might sound like a childish post, but, when you think about it, why do they do it?

Need some help with this, thanks.

(Basically I am asking why are people racist, why can't they understand and respect others? What is the POINT of being a racist?)

-wD

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
STFU, do not create drama. you are giving attention to those who want it. STOP IT!

i am going to ask you edit your post so as to not give these jokers any attention.

please, edit your post.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, what do you want me to edit? The link?

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
much better!

yes the link....we the mods are aware of the person you speak of and we know where you got that link. let us handle this and stop giving this any attention at all. to point this out in a public way is to give them what they want, YOUR attention. and we have plenty of drama and BS already, we dont need this.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"U.S.A. bashers" you mean me..

Your not knowing what hell you are talking about again..

I spend most of the day studying and enjoying American stuff..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ahh FULCRUM..as if the U2U's were not enough lol...

Alright, just looking for opinions there..

LoL, I wasn't referring to you or *cough* Russian *cough*

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Fulcrum

Put it back where it came from and listen:

IGNORE THIS TOPIC!!!!!!

I dont mean to be mean but its been dealt with and lets drop it!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Webdevil

Get the hint: ENOUGH!

Thats a verbal warning...drop it!

Fulcrum...stop taking things so personaly!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think WD has a good point, though, it would probably be best not to mention names.

Regards,TSK

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
I think WD has a good point, though, it would probably be best not to mention names.

Regards,TSK

~I double that.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
To blame others for your own # ups..

It takes a real man/woman to admit that its totally your own fault..
(This about 'skin-color' racists..)

Its easy to say its the border jumpers fault that i cant get a job..

And then about somebody hating some nation:

Some nations just do so much bad things yet claiming that they are the defenders of freedom and such when in fact they can be the worst oppressors in the planet.

Thats why nations get hated by people..

Cause of their evil acts..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
but to get to the topic.....

most true racist i know are that way because their parents raised them that way. i believe 95% of the time racism is caused by listening to there peers, let it be parents or friends. not to many of them i know hate a particular group because they did anything to them.

for a good movie dealing with racism go rent 'american history x' . i normally don't pay much attention to movies dealing with racism, but i love this movie.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What the hell is your problem?

You gave me a warning?

For what?

Are you drunk or on drugs?

You had no right to do that.

I have not posted anything that isnt 'permitted'.

Shame on you!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Lets calm it down here please, this topic can be a potentially good and strong discussion about racism if we avoid flaming and distastefulness.

This goes out to both mods and members.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What the hell is going on here?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just worked up from a warning i got, for no reason at all.

Like you see above..

Anyhow,

What WB is asking why people are racists..

My answers:

Out of ignorance (they think that they are in some macig way better than some others..) or because of fear (they make belive that others are to blame for their problems).

And Racism isnt whites only problem..
(And whites can be racistic to other whites, like here in ATS many Americans are racistic to all non Americans..)

Japanese and Chinese are also very racistic against 'whites' and Koreans and Vietnamese (last is Chinise only..)

This is global problem..

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think that racism can stem from many reasons, but mainly anger. Angry people need to something to batt;e against. Like in American History X when Ed Nortans character realises "I was just pissed off." Where I live there is so much racism. I am surrounded by many conflicts between asian people and racist white folks.. people are just angry, they do not know how to express themselves, they cannot understand emotion, they need to hate. Many people like this I come in contact with have been raised in this way. I knew people when I was in high school whose parents were members of the National Front (a British political party who are completely racist) and it sickened me how they had programmed their kids to hate in exactely the same way. When you talk to these people about their hatred they cannot give any reason becuase there is none. .usally the response is "stupid #in idiots.." They just grunt. This is ignorance. People are brought up in this way just like people are brought up to believe in Father Christmas. I will end this rant now, it's long and I'm not sure what my point is . . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hello there everyone. I bring you another topic, that I would appreciate some help with - Racism.

Why, so many times, people freely bash other people, because of color? Why? Now, I understand how they can (freedom of speech, etc) But what are their reasons for doing it? (KKK, Neo-Nazi's) etc etc..

Yeah, this might be a no point topic, but I would like help from people on this (links etc)

Here at ATS, we have all kinds of opinions, from U.S.A. bashers to Russian haters, to Christianity to Hinduism.
Example: Why are some white people racist against others, because of skin color?

This might sound like a childish post, but, when you think about it, why do they do it?

Need some help with this, thanks.

(Basically I am asking why are people racist, why can't they understand and respect others? What is the POINT of being a racist?)

-wD

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by WeBDeviL]

Now you know what pisses me off about your post......The only FIOKING thing you brought up is "Why are some white people racist against others, because of skin color?", do you ACTUALLY think that only the WHITE people are RACIST? EVERYDAY I have to deal with what my ancestors did just BECAUSE I'M WHIIITTTEEE. F**K that.

Every black person who thinks I OWE them something, and if your one # YOU! Don't ever judge me by what SOMEONE ELSE has done.

I'm currently 28 years old, and when I was a DUMB kid (15 years of age) I was very racist, I hated everyone (even if they where WHITE).

People change, if racism is going to continue then # all you HONKEY'S/NIGERS/OR WHATEVER is going to continue the RACISM #.

Today, I had to sit in a Hospital and watch one of my FRIENDS damn near die HEEEE'''S BLACK (80 YEARS OLD), I'M WHITE (28 YEARS OLD) GET THE POINT?

And if I'm banned for this post then # it....It was well worth it. If your black be happy, asian be happy, white, Mexican, who gives a # what's done is done. Let's all stick together, and be A PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What the hells going on here

Well, racist people are just need time to understand others, its arrogance of those who teach them their ways.
I think everyones on drugs tonight.
Deep

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Racism stems from people's inability to deal with persons on an individual basis. That takes intellectual prowess, you know.
On the other hand, each group has its own distinct characteristics that just might annoy the tea-totalling Hades out of others.
Combine the two and you have friction.
Personally, I find any and everybody intolerable. That exempts me from all this nonsense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join