It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now! Im Scared

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think that the government is def covering up something. Its almost become a joke. I only go off of experience based on what Ive seen. In this case its ufos though Im not saying aliens created them...

Things have just gotten awkward. You guys gotta help me. I cant talk to anyone about this. I keep having these dreams that beings are hovering over me and I was in such pain. I would wake up with scars I did not originally have. Being a skeptic, I just overlooked it and I still might.

But last night is making me second guess myself. Again the very strange dreams and pain located in the same area. I woke up with the same scar marks. But what I thought was odd was that there were leaves on my shirt.....pretty sure I didnt go to sleep with leaves on me......What do you think? An overactive imagination? Im 50/50 on this right now.

Mod Edit: Cap Title

[edit on 1/13/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Do you drink, Smoke drugs, Sleepwalk, Have you ever suffered from a mental illness of any sort.

I aint taken pi$$ out of you myfriend but these factors have to be taken into consideration first.

What shape are the scars and have you had them looked at by a medical expert

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I understand you're questioning and no none of the above.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimm
I think that the government is def covering up something. Its almost become a joke. I only go off of experience based on what Ive seen. In this case its ufos though Im not saying aliens created them...

Things have just gotten awkward. You guys gotta help me. I cant talk to anyone about this. I keep having these dreams that beings are hovering over me and I was in such pain. I would wake up with scars I did not originally have. Being a skeptic, I just overlooked it and I still might.

But last night is making me second guess myself. Again the very strange dreams and pain located in the same area. I woke up with the same scar marks. But what I thought was odd was that there were leaves on my shirt.....pretty sure I didnt go to sleep with leaves on me......What do you think? An overactive imagination? Im 50/50 on this right now.

The scars are certainly not your imagination, nor are the leaves. The only question is what caused them? Since you are a skeptic you probably don't believe in God, but just to see what happens you should bless yourself with holywater (which can be obtained at any Catholic church for free) every night before going to bed. You may find that the painful experiences will cease and no more scars will appear when you waken in the morning. It doesn't cost anything to try.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If you are not making this up, I think you should try and record what happened. Then try and find any other explinations you can find. usaully remembering facts can be hard. If your memory becomes blurry you may end up altering your memories in a way to fit what you want to beleive. Also, if this keeps happening, try and set up a camera or stick a gps to your belt. Then when you wake up in the morning and something is off, you can have some chance of varifing where you were.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Perhaps a little more information would be helpfull here. What exact area does the pain occour? Is it always in the same spot? How about some close up pictures of the "scars" or any marks left behind.

A better description of your dreams will help too. If your finding it hard to remember the nature of them like most people, keep a notepad and pencil nest to the bed and write it down as soon as you wake up.

It may be a bad case of sleepwalking. My parents have a couple videotapes they made of me walking around the backyard in knee-deep snow in nothing but my boxers, as well as conversations I have with them while I am sleeping. On several occasions, I have found myself several blocks from my house in my boxers with no idea how I got there. One time I "came-to" while being questioned by the police. I seem to have stopped a while ago(this was in my teens). I have no idea what was causing it.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'll post what i post in all abduction threads.

Set up a voice-activated tape recorder (credit for that idea isn't mine
), but my idea was to set up a cheap webcam on a PC in your room. Clear out 10gb of harddrive space, and set it to record before you go to bed. Turn off the monitor so there is no light shining to 'scare away' whatever happens.

In the morning run through the video at say 16x and see if anything other than your room at night shows up.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Please post pictures of the fresh scars. If you don't have a camera, it should take you about 5 seconds to find a friend or family member w/ one. We can walk you through posting them on the internet if need be.

I await your pictures...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
and off he goes never to return again
(waits for a suspicious new name to be registered)
LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I got something...

How about you try to stay up the whole night until whatever is going on happens.

Then you pinpoint the time it happens...

Have every person whose on this network that lives in your area watch the sky.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

LOL

huh?

I'll post the pics soon. I just need to by some new batteries. It should be up by tonight or first thing tommorow.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wimm

LOL

huh?

I'll post the pics soon. I just need to by some new batteries. It should be up by tonight or first thing tommorow.

I was just pulling your leg dude, its good to here your going to upload those photos.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hey Wimm

What country are you from? Do you have any military background?

I can answer based on the responses to these questions.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americana
How about you try to stay up the whole night until whatever is going on happens.

Hmm but if it's anything to do with sleepwalking or even something taking over his mind/subconscious while he's sleeping, then nothing's going to happen if he stays awake.

I think setting up a webcam is the best idea.

And i'm looking forward to the pics as well

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I am also somewhat afraid of these type of things. The other nights I had a dream of satan and the coming revelations (NWO). Very scarey, but my faith in God protect me.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wimm. If this is a wind up it isn't very nice or clever. I often ahve ideas that some people sit behind computers making up stories feeling good about themselves when people reply. If it isn't real then don't feel good becuase it's a moronic thing to do.

On the other hand if this is real i would advise trying this. Borrow a video camera from someone, one with a decent record time. Set it to minimum record quality and leave it running when you sleep. A webcam and software would work well as you can store a great deal on your hard drive.

This would at least help answer if you left the bed or if anything made you leave the bed. Then continue from there.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Also, Wimm, if you don't have a webcam then just use a voice activated recorder. That's better than nothing. Or if your computer is in your bedroom then just clear some space on your hard drive, download a trial version of Snooper, hook up a cheap 9 dollar mic to your computer and leave the recorder on in voice activated mode all night while you are sleeping. Then listen to it on playback the next morning.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wimm I'll post the pics soon. I just need to by some new batteries. It should be up by tonight or first thing tommorow.

Since we have to wait on the photos, can you answer some of the other excellent questions asked in the thread?

I've had experience with this of this sort of thing (minus the leaves) and I am curious. Assuming you're being honest.

I would like more details so please answer some of the other questions in this thread regarding the type of dreams...etc...

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here we go again.
If Wimm shows again, I'll be very surprised.
It seems that there's been a spate of b*llsh%tters
on ATS lately. This seems to caused a lot of friction
between skeptics and believers.

Wimm... provide proof or let it go, we don't
need pranksters coming on here like this.
How many times have we seen:
I RECENTLY FOUND THIS IMAGE IN A BLAH BLAH.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?
I'D BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COMMENT.

I'm a little worried that ATS may have become
a playground for jokers and it may be that this
could lead to posters leaving the site.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ironman, I agree with you 100%. However, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt untill they give you reason to believe otherwise.
Its only been one day and this member may not be very computer-literate.
I know when was haing weird dreams and sleepwalking, I would be terrified at times. I didn't have much information about what was happeneing to me, and if I tried to explain it , I would sound a lot like him.
At least wait untill the pictures are posted before you judge him a fraud.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join