It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now! Im Scared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree completely, I saw lots of hoaxes on ATS. SO many people have bull#@$% claims on ATS it is getting out of hands and the mods cant fix it.
The mods are doing the little best they can do, the only contract the users abide to is to read the T&C, to find out what the rules are, etc. It doesnt really matter if you are a believer or a nonbeliever in this case (to the TC) all you should do is to videotape/record yourself sleeping and then see a medical professional if those scars keep on appearing over your skin.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Ironman, I agree with you 100%. However, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt untill they give you reason to believe otherwise.
Its only been one day and this member may not be very computer-literate.
I know when was haing weird dreams and sleepwalking, I would be terrified at times. I didn't have much information about what was happeneing to me, and if I tried to explain it , I would sound a lot like him.
At least wait untill the pictures are posted before you judge him a fraud.

Yes I agree, I should wait before judging him,
but don't you think in a reasonable world you
would have sought medical help or at least
confided in a loved one or a good friend?

It just all seems a little odd to show up on
a website that aspires to find out truths about
existence of 'off-world' beings and say that
he's scared.
Scared, he comes on a site that'll eat this stuff
up and he talks of exactly stuff that Galactic Council
followers and hippie-like contactee ATS'ers that'll tell
him not to worry, it's just the aliens flying around in your
head!!
I don't mean to insult Wimm, it just makes me angry... and
you wouldn't like... oh I can't be bothered!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yet another poster with wild claims disappears after being asked to substantiate their claims.

Seems to be an epidemic these days...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
lets give him a few more days to at least post the pics before accusing him of a post and run. the story sounds genuine enough nothing out of a sci fi movie so im wiling to wait a couple of days for the pics to be posted

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Since you are a skeptic you probably don't believe in God

Not to bash, but it is rational like this that has me scratching my head

let me get this straight, if you are a skeptic of UFO's then you are probably and atheist. Searching for the logic there?

That is like saying if I don't like Bush then I must be unpatriotic....wait didn't Cheney try that one?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Do you drink, Smoke drugs, Sleepwalk, Have you ever suffered from a mental illness of any sort.

I aint taken pi$$ out of you myfriend but these factors have to be taken into consideration first.

What shape are the scars and have you had them looked at by a medical expert

You're right. Maybe it is an overactive imagination caused by either alcohol or illegal substances.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkAlex

You're right. Maybe it is an overactive imagination caused by either alcohol or illegal substances.

Even though the author denied any use?

At least read all the posts before making one yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Maybe he was telling the truth, and now they disappeared him for speaking out!?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Maybe he was telling the truth, and now they disappeared him for speaking out!?

Possible, but not probable. My bet is that he's told his story, which I doubt has much truth in, then left. It happens all the time here, 'tis a burden we must endure when discussing such topics.

But on the occasion that these pictures are produced, I will offer the author a complete apology for being doubtful.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by SkyWay
Since you are a skeptic you probably don't believe in God

Not to bash, but it is rational like this that has me scratching my head

let me get this straight, if you are a skeptic of UFO's then you are probably and atheist. Searching for the logic there?

That is like saying if I don't like Bush then I must be unpatriotic....wait didn't Cheney try that one?

Notice I said probably...not definitely. By skeptic, most people mean that they require scientific proof before they will believe anything to be true. If that is the case, then, logically, they probably don't believe in God because there is no scientific proof that God exists.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wimm where'd you go.. still waiting on those pictures

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
if these are abuduction souvenirs then you must protect yourself.. these creatures are spiritual and they adhere to certain rules. Not like vampires or something but you can protect yourself... astrally. Practice meditation to strengthen your merkaba field.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join