It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vid: Unedited Off Air Newroom Discussion About UFO Over O'hare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Video Link

Interesting discussion between these two guys. Thought id share.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hey VoXiSo thanks for the video link.

Its always intresting to hear what Profesional News reporters have to say or think in regards to UFO sightings, especialy this one over chicago ohare airport. Do you happen to know what Channel this was taken off?

It almost sounds to good to be true about the pilots getting a few snapshots of the ufo with a DIGITAL CAMERA, any bet the government would have already confiscated those
... We will just have to wait and see if they come forward with those pictures, i hope they do it because would be very intresting to see what the ufo's looked like even tho there have been discriptions, and yet it would add to the album of UFO evidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Great video ! I wish we could see the photos.
Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Interesting video.

However, I doubt we will ever see the photos because, I think this sighting was reported in the mainstream media because someone LET IT to be reported.

The sighting was 2+ months ago, it was reported in the usual places, and the media didnt pick it up.
Are we to believe that it took 60 days for the 'story' to reach the mainstream media?

Cases like the O'Hare sighting are plenty!
Not in a busy airport like O'Hare, but there have been many sightings by pilots (even military pilots) and other 'trained' personnel, police officers, etc and more importantly: there were (confirmed/tangible) pictures in those cases.

Mainstream media's track record on this was always to ridiculize the witnesses, to joke about the possibility of UFOs/alien life, etc.

Now somehow its incredibly interested in the subject, taking people seriously, even though the federal authorities say it was a weather phenomenon and there's no tangible proof of it.

I believe there was something at O'Hare (and was not a military craft), I'm just skeptical about all this mainstream media (serious) interest all of a sudden.

And even in fact, we're shown some pictures and/or are given 'explication' by some federal entity I think we should accept them with skepticism.

Just my .02!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
WOW great vid good find!!

I can't wait to see the first real documentary on this where the wintesses give verbal evidence and any other supportive evidence. It would be interesting to see if this is similar to any of the sightings over the Mexico airports that have been mainly disregraded over the years by main stream news media.

Tea

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Excellent video find. It's great to see the media on-board.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Cool, that anchor seemed really interested too.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think if someone took pictures they would have been on the net that day.. I don't think we will ever hear any more about it. It will fade away like all the rest.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
hey VoXiSo thanks for the video link.

Its always intresting to hear what Profesional News reporters have to say or think in regards to UFO sightings, especialy this one over chicago ohare airport. Do you happen to know what Channel this was taken off?

It almost sounds to good to be true about the pilots getting a few snapshots of the ufo with a DIGITAL CAMERA, any bet the government would have already confiscated those
... We will just have to wait and see if they come forward with those pictures, i hope they do it because would be very intresting to see what the ufo's looked like even tho there have been discriptions, and yet it would add to the album of UFO evidence.

Chicagoland's Television

[edit on 13-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. That is one heck of a nice conversation...
Voted you ATS for this. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That is a great find, I too gave you points for sharing it here.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Great find! Thanx for posting this. There is a ton of interest in this story all over the world. I'm sure the government is taking notice that their cover story of "weather phenomenas" are not holding much weight any more.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If the craft left a huge circular hole in the clouds for several minutes, I find it hard to believe that no one took a picture of the hole at the very least, and at best took a pic of the ufo !!!!

Someone must have taken a vid or pic of the ufo or the hole in the clouds, or at least I hope someone has.

[edit on 13/1/07 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
If the craft left a huge circular hole in the clouds for several minutes, I find it hard to believe that no one took a picture of the hole at the very least, and at best took a pic of the ufo !!!!

Someone must have taken a vid or pic of the ufo or the hole in the clouds, or at least I hope someone has.

[edit on 13/1/07 by Wolfie_UK]

They confiscated the pictures most likely. We'll get at the bottom of this one I'm sure. It's getting more coverage than Usualy IMO.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfist
WOW great vid good find!!

I can't wait to see the first real documentary on this where the wintesses give verbal evidence and any other supportive evidence.

You may not have to wait too long, I am working with the production company that does Discovery/Travel Channel documentaries (they have dozens on the air already and several on going series) and we are seriously looking at this subject for the next documentary.

I need to know if we have any Members in the Chicagoland area that would like to help me out with this.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Great find VoXiSo Thanks for sharing with us
I am interested in learning what ever hapened with this. I don't buy for a second that the FAA Radars didnt pick up anything. What about news weather radar? Those pick up clouds for petes sake. Couldent someone get ahold of a dopler pic from that time over ohare to verify the hole in the clouds?

just wondering. If that thing made a hole in the clouds I know down here in florida the radar is so good it picks up real time lightning strikes and can pinpoint rainfall to street level. So I imagine that other radar must be that good too right? I wonder if anyone could get a pic over ohare that day and see if there is a hole in the clouds.

Just looking for the proof is all.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I need to know if we have any Members in the Chicagoland area that would like to help me out with this.

Springer...

What did you have in mind?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Couldent someone get ahold of a dopler pic from that time over ohare to verify the hole in the clouds?

Just looking for the proof is all.

From this email on the UFO Updates List, looks like Martin Shough has "data files from the nearest radar for times
bracketing the observation.
"

Hope this will yield some positive results, since I'm very skeptical about the alleged photos.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluByWho

Springer...

What did you have in mind?

I plan on getting in touch with the Tribune reporter Monday, if he has leads on eye witnesses I'll need someone local to coordinate things, times places, dates, etc... (we plan on being in town in March with a camera crew if we can get people lined up for filming)

Also, I'd LOVE any eye witnesses and or "insiders" any of our Members may know personally.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its possible the "hole" in the clouds is nothing more than a natural phenoemenon. Since it looks like something punched through the clouds, thats what most people would conclude. Stories get spread from there.

Granted, I have not really looked into the O'hare UFO other than headlines and that video posted.

But here's some reasons for huge holes in clouds.

Pictures with Explanation (ice crystal behavior)
Quote from above link:

The source of the ice crystals was exhaust from jets.

Would there be jet exhaust at O'hare?

Pic from above link

National Weather Service website with pics and explanations.
Quote from above link:

Visible satellite imagery that day suggested several "hole punch" clouds over both southern Mississippi and Alabama. These coincided with jet contrails.

More connections with with jets.....

Pic from above link

One more link to WeatherWars.com

Pic from weatherwars.com

Another pic from weather wars

Notice in this pic the "hole" has contrails going right through it...

I am going to go read into the O'hare sighting some more. But the above links should prove that a big hole in the clouds isn't proof that something otherwordly passed through them.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Tiloke]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join