It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Illuminati and Owners of the Federal Reserve ??

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I just watched a film about the US Federal Income Tax and how there is no law that actually states Americans are LEGALLY obligated to pay it, and that the IRS is braking the law by taxing private sector workers.

you can watch the documentary Here

The federal bank is a private business as we know, so my theory is that the owners of the federal reserve etc would be the "Big Bosses" of the United States AKA the illuminati ????

whats everyones opinions, and my apologies if this is a repost.




posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Greetings yuanshao101




Originally posted by yuanshao101
I just watched a film about the US Federal Income Tax and how there is no law that actually states Americans are LEGALLY obligated to pay it, and that the IRS is braking the law by taxing private sector workers.

you can watch the documentary Here



Thanks for the link.


As I've mentioned in another thread, the following two members have provided probably the best info there is here at ATS in regard to this subject:


MOOR45

Cinosamitna





The federal bank is a private business as we know, so my theory is that the owners of the federal reserve etc would be the "Big Bosses" of the United States AKA the illuminati ????

whats everyones opinions, and my apologies if this is a repost.




Well there are two main divisions of the Illuminati.

The Great White Brotherhood(which consists of Individuals of all Religions, races, sects, creeds, etc.)

And the Black Lodge, also known as Zionism(the trans-national bankers, black magicians, etc.)


They are both awakened.

One does the Will of the Christ.

The other, the will of Javhe.



This was discussed here:

The other side of the illuminati






Regards





[edit on 12-1-2007 by Tamahu]



posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
I just watched a film about the US Federal Income Tax and how there is no law that actually states Americans are LEGALLY obligated to pay it, and that the IRS is braking the law by taxing private sector workers...

whats everyones opinions, and my apologies if this is a repost.


It's a popular, though false, urban myth. The Constitution of the United States specifically gives government the right to levy taxes on income, and failure to pay said taxes is federal criminal offense.

Nevertheless, the USA is probably the least socialist of the western democracies, and therefore charges the least tax rates. Some countries, like the UK, have very high income tax rates, which fund their universal health care programs.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Masonic Light]



posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Does anyone really know how far the Rothchilds involvement in the Federal Reserve is? Is their actually facts or public knowledge on this? I think the US banking system is shady to say the least, and the average American only pays like 15% less taxes than their Dutch counterparts, while enjoying a lot less benefits from their tax money (like universal healthcare, education, ect)



posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
From what I understand (I've seen a similar video, possibly even the same one, I didn't check) those who say income tax is illegal are basing it on their own interpretations of the American Constitution. They claim that the method of taxation practiced is not one allowed under the Constitution. From what I understand, federal income tax is legal in ths US. Probably most/all lawyers and judges would say the same.

The Federal Reserve, however, I distrust a lot. From what I can tell, they have a lot more control over monetary supply and policy than they should have. Spores From Space asked how far the Rothschilds are involved in the FR, and if I remember my history right, Rothschilds and Rockefellers were involved in its creation. I don't know if they are still involved, but it would not surprise me in the slightest.



posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
Does anyone really know how far the Rothchilds involvement in the Federal Reserve is? Is their actually facts or public knowledge on this? I think the US banking system is shady to say the least, and the average American only pays like 15% less taxes than their Dutch counterparts, while enjoying a lot less benefits from their tax money (like universal healthcare, education, ect)


The difference is that a huge amount of our tax dollars go to defense, especially now, as the Iraq war is consuming a bundle. In Holland, military is minimized, so they have much more left over for social programs.



posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
[

The difference is that a huge amount of our tax dollars go to defense, especially now, as the Iraq war is consuming a bundle. In Holland, military is minimized, so they have much more left over for social programs.



^^^^^This is true, American citizens have to fund all of those military bases to keep our troops stationed all over the world* Just like a empire



posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Don't forget about J.P. Morgon he was their along with the Rocks and the Roths when it was being talked about at his house.



posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So has anybody explored the following threads?





Originally posted by Tamahu
MOOR45

Cinosamitna







[edit on 14-1-2007 by Tamahu]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
The federal bank is a private business as we know, so my theory is that the owners of the federal reserve etc would be the "Big Bosses" of the United States AKA the illuminati ????


Well the jews now openly claim to own the entire united states and everyone knows that god personally hand picked the jewish race to dominate the earth. How wonderful it must be for them.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It's a popular, though false, urban myth. The Constitution of the United States specifically gives government the right to levy taxes on income, and failure to pay said taxes is federal criminal offense.


These are the very same arguments that the jews use to justify an illegal tax upon the american people.

The fact is the constitution does state that congress has the power to levy taxes and coin money. I don't remember the constitution mentioning anything about locking up people who disagree with a private bank doing this though.

Anyways, the federal reserve is a private bank run by interests which are hostile towards the american people. In addition the federal income tax was never legally ratified by a majority of congress, which essentially makes it an illegal tax which has been imposed upon the american people for almost a century.

reference:

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember these are the same cats who murdered jesus.

Do you know why Jesus isn't comming back as a forgiving son the second time around?

Because he does't trust these as@holes, not to hang him up a second time.

You want a war, we'll give you a war.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Remember though, there is a difference between Judaism of the White Lodge, and what we now call Zionism(the Black Lodge).

The international bankers and such are Zionists.

Zionism or the Synagogue of Satan(those who say they are Jews, and are not), is opposed to authentic Judaism.

When people say "the Jews" in reference to Zionism; it gives anti-Zionists a bad name, by giving Zionists ammo to call anti-Zionists "anti-Semetic".




[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tamahu]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Remember though, there is a difference between Judaism of the White Lodge, and what we now call Zionism(the Black Lodge).

The international bankers and such are Zionists.

Zionism or the Synagogue of Satan(those who say they are Jews, and are not), is opposed to authentic Judaism.

When people say "the Jews" in reference to Zionism; it gives anti-Zionists a bad name, by giving Zionists ammo to call anti-Zionists "anti-Semetic".


That's a good point.

There is a difference between zionists (Incorporated jews) and natural jews. The natural jews, for the most part are just cannon fodder, poor bastards.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
We're all "cannon fodder" for the Black Lodge, until we awaken from the deep sleep we are in.


Zionism has it's dirty hands in many Christian sects, and even Buddhist and Islamic ones too.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Zionism has it's dirty hands in many Christian sects, and even Buddhist and Islamic ones too.


Once again I agree with you tamahu, the black lodge of the zionists are everywhere and they will dominate if we stand by and do nothing.



posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I believe that the Rothschild and the Illuminati had 3 attempts of starting a National Bank in The U.S. The first two attempts were destroyed by the efforts of President Jackson to abolish the National Debt. The third national bank otherwise known as the Federal Reserve was created by the combine effort of Khun, Loeb& Co. ( ran by Jacob Schiff, a German who is actually from the female bloodline of the Rothschild) and the help of other U.S finance moguls like rockerfeller's Standard Oil and J.P. Morgan Co. No Accounts have ever been published by the Federal Reserve, and with an estimated gross of 100 billion or more, the 'Big Bosses' are certainly more powerful than ever.




top topics



 
0

log in

join