It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Christ is Lord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I like the way the OP assumes that Islam and Jesus have no connection other than Jesus's prophecies.

Islam regard Jesus highly, he is one of their main prophets. However, they disagree on his life and teachings so they regard him differently.

And as for Islam being a violent religion? The Bible mentions God ordering the killing, enslaving, raping, eating and torturing of those who don't believe in him.
The Crusades forced Christianity upon the world and killed, enslaved, raped, ate and tortured any who didn't renounce their faith and swear fealty to god.

That sounds pretty damn violent to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think im better than anybody, I actually feel worse than those souls in the muslim religion and love God less.

Charsima, I dont mean what christ had, I mean more like those who admire people for sake of gain and use their charisms to win them over.

Christ did not have respect for peoples, but loved and told the truth with humility and was hated for it by alot.

These people want to be loved by everybody and are decievers as antchrist will be.

As for Muslims, there are many saints in this religion that will convert to christ and become saints. they live holy lives, they just dont know who the messiah is, this is why I pray for them.

<< 1   >>

join