It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Christ is Lord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_88796
Dear Muslims. Jesus Christ warned hundreds of years before muhammed created islam that satan would come as an angel of light and deceive many. "for such are false apostles, deceitful workers.." "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Some say on this very message board that Jesus wasn't promoted to divinity until 300 years after He came. That doesn't change the FACT that you believe He is a prophet, and that you need to take what He says seriously. I use a capital "H" because I believe He is God.

So since we all agree that Jesus was prophetic, that means Jesus' claims are still valid, and Jesus said hundreds of years before islam was created that satan was coming, and was going to preach another gospel as an angel of light.

After Jesus warned us, hundreds of years later, an angel of light came to muhammed, and created the most violent, satanic religion ever created: islam.

Go ahead and deny this all you want. Fact is, Jesus did warn that satan would come as an angel of light, fact is Jesus did warn that no further revelation would be given to mankind (read the end of Revelation), and the fact is an angel of light came to an illiterate arab man named muhammed and denied the gospel of Christ.

You can consult your unholy quran all you want, you won't find a rebuttle for this one. Christ's claims predate your satanic religion by hundreds of years, warning against everything you believe. Repent and be saved, continue in your ignorance and be damned to hell for rejecting God's sacrifice for you, while you embrace satan; the father of all lies.

Hear, hear,

There is truth in this

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
you shouldn't take the "good book" to literally.....it has been changed and altered to "fit the agenda of the day" over fifty times. If it really is "the book of god" and " Gods word is absolute" then what are we doing changing it huh?

Repent and be saved, continue in your ignorance and be damned to hell for rejecting God's sacrifice for you, while you embrace satan; the father of all lies.

Sounds like MAN making GOD in his own image, what exactly could god have sacrificed when he supposedly created the earth the heavens, the universe and so on. to sacrifice is to give up something, you cant give up anything if you are omnipotent,you are outside and inside the universe, you are everything that was, everythying that is and everything that will be.

So i say that sacrifice is a mortal attribute, and hence any reference to god making a sacrifice is MAN making GOD in HIS own image

Tea

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think it's interesting that the anonymous submitter assumes that everyone here "agrees". He fails to realize that this is an international board and, therefore, represents many countries and undoubtedly many faiths. Or no faith at all, as in my case. My family is in science and we are all atheists.

In any event, posters should make no assumptions regarding fellow members here and refrain from campaigning for a specific religion since religion is not the central focus here.

And, frankly, badmouthing an opposing religion doesn't garner any respect, even from atheists. Narrow-mindedness is what got the planet into its current state of affairs.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And, frankly, badmouthing an opposing religion doesn't garner any respect, even from atheists. Narrow-mindedness is what got the planet into its current state of affairs.

Very well said my friend.

Hear, hear!

There is TRUTH in THIS.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
[edit on 12-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea
Narrow-mindedness is what got the planet into its current state of affairs.

I wasn't going to post in this thread until I read that last line. That sums it up exactly Tea and I couldn't agree more. Too many people are content with their 'blinkered' vision nowadays.

Surely religion is just the worlds longest ongoing conspiracy theory!

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They say you can't argue politics and religion.

I agree.

However, weather muslim, christian, hindu or whatever - one must have faith in what another human says. There is no way to tell who is right and who is wrong - all sides think they're right.

Or is there a way?

I think so - the answers lie within, not in the words of someone else.

I believe, and this is just my own opinion, that man made two mistakes:

1) Man put a face on God.

2) Christ, Muhammed or whoever is not to be worshipped or prayed to, but to the spirit with in us, around us and everywhere.

Men currupt, misinterpret and take things to the extremes. It is simple - treat others as you wish to be treated.

Period.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I believe, and this is just my own opinion, that man made two mistakes

1) Man put a face on God.

2) Christ, Muhammed or whoever is not to be worshipped or prayed to, but to the spirit with in us, around us and everywhere.

Men currupt, misinterpret and take things to the extremes. It is simple - treat others as you wish to be treated

I cant tell you how refreshing it is to hear someone, whose name is "godservent", to say that.

There are many great wisdoms found in the bible and religions through the world. Unfortunately these days, you get a lot of blind following, people going to bible class to be TOLD what is being said and what it means.

Certainly the world needs to wake up from this self inflicted tunnel vision, actually start to question things more, and free them selves from the dogma that blind faith imposes.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
you shouldn't take the "good book" to literally.....it has been changed and altered to "fit the agenda of the day" over fifty times. If it really is "the book of god" and " Gods word is absolute" then what are we doing changing it huh?

Repent and be saved, continue in your ignorance and be damned to hell for rejecting God's sacrifice for you, while you embrace satan; the father of all lies.

Sounds like MAN making GOD in his own image, what exactly could god have sacrificed when he supposedly created the earth the heavens, the universe and so on. to sacrifice is to give up something, you cant give up anything if you are omnipotent,you are outside and inside the universe, you are everything that was, everythying that is and everything that will be.

So i say that sacrifice is a mortal attribute, and hence any reference to god making a sacrifice is MAN making GOD in HIS own image

didn't he sacrifice his son?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea
I think it's interesting that the anonymous submitter assumes that everyone here "agrees". He fails to realize that this is an international board and, therefore, represents many countries and undoubtedly many faiths. Or no faith at all, as in my case. My family is in science and we are all atheists.

In any event, posters should make no assumptions regarding fellow members here and refrain from campaigning for a specific religion since religion is not the central focus here.

As a fellow atheist I agree totally with this sentiment. Had I not already used up all my votes this month, this would have got a nomination for WATS.

I respect a person's right to their faith, but they should remember that not everybody shares their zealous joy.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Englishman_in_Spain]

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Remember this though, wait let me ask, has anyone here actually read the Koran? and how it is made and what is in it?

Let me just enlighten some key points that give the main argument in here some validity.

First off, Allah enjoys it when people commit sin and repent to him, he actually craves it. Isn't that a little odd?

Allah doesn't write of miracles, he rather tells that lack of faith is what people have. Why would God tell us we have a lack of faith?

There isn't central control for Islam. The Koran explains lastly that a fellow Muslim can't attack another Muslim and they are doing it relentlessly, is there a difference between Shiite and Shuni (sp?) or is their religion a total farce?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As with all religions we often forget to realise the distinction between the religion itself and those who represent it. Islam as a whole is not a bad religion nor is the Koran some book of evil. It is however being used and manipulated for that purpose.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Dear Muslims. Jesus Christ warned hundreds of years before muhammed created islam that satan would come as an angel of light and deceive many. "for such are false apostles, deceitful workers.." "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

um, the angel jibrial is the angel gabriel, not an angel of light

Some say on this very message board that Jesus wasn't promoted to divinity until 300 years after He came. That doesn't change the FACT that you believe He is a prophet, and that you need to take what He says seriously. I use a capital "H" because I believe He is God.

some on this board don't even believe he existed as a historical figure
let alone a prophet
it's not like this board is all jews, muslims, and christians

So since we all agree that Jesus was prophetic, that means Jesus' claims are still valid, and Jesus said hundreds of years before islam was created that satan was coming, and was going to preach another gospel as an angel of light.

no, you're making a false assumption that we said jesus was prophetic, again
After Jesus warned us, hundreds of years later, an angel of light came to muhammed, and created the most violent, satanic religion ever created: islam.

Go ahead and deny this all you want. Fact is, Jesus did warn that satan would come as an angel of light, fact is Jesus did warn that no further revelation would be given to mankind (read the end of Revelation), and the fact is an angel of light came to an illiterate arab man named muhammed and denied the gospel of Christ.

again, gabriel is not an "angel of light"
and they did not deny the gospel, just said that it was not the full truth
muslims are supposed to hold christianity and judaism in high regard

You can consult your unholy quran all you want, you won't find a rebuttle for this one.

wow, unholy?
way to make a baseless claim

Christ's claims predate your satanic religion by hundreds of years, warning against everything you believe.

how about i go with this little nugget
prove that the figure you call christ existed
and show me where jesus said those things

wow, well, muslims seem to be better people on this part of religious doctrine
most muslims think that christians and jews go to heaven

this just seems like a bigoted rant against a religion that this anonymous poster doesn't understand one bit

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The OP is just the same hate filled rhetoric we see from any extremist mind - in this case Christian. For someone who is so certain of their faith and they way everything is, why remain anonymous when posting? I could post a very hateful anonymous post myself, but that removes the whole point of an international debate board. It is one thing to post anonymous opinions, but I believe that if you have faith in something as strongly as God, then be seen when you preach. To do otherwise is cowerdly and does a disservice to your cause. I was completely turned off by this post from the arrogance that this person has - as do most religious extremists - Christian or not.
Interesting how the entire piece was directed at Islam, not any other religion. In these tense times, it is very easy to point a finger at Islam as a violent religion because that is all we see on the tv and in our newspapers. This post was not intended to promote Christ or God in any way shape or form, rather to take a cowardly shot at a religion that they have a personal issue with. Sad. Again, defeating any chance of sympathy for their views or beliefs. Christs message was one of love and acceptance, not hate.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So since we all agree that Jesus was prophetic, that means Jesus' claims are still valid,

Who is the "we" that all agrees?? What is the purpose of this thread? Just letting all the muslims know that they should all convert to christianity?
Good luck becasue they dont practice Idolatry either.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The problem with this post is that it cites Jesus as portrayed in the Christian gospels as an undisputed authority on everything. Most of us may agree that Stephen Hawkings is a good authority on astrophysics and that Alan Dershowitz is a good authority on the United States Constitution.

The fact of the matter is there are over 4 billion people on this earth. Roughly one billion of them are Muslims, who see Jesus as a prophet, but also believe that the Christian gospels are not an entirely accurate record of his life and teachings. Another one billion are Christians who see Jesus, as portrayed in the Christian gospels as divine. The remainder of the planet, see Jesus as neither divine nor as a prophet.

You are asking us to accept as undisputed authority the words of a man that more than half the planet sees as neither divine nor prophetic. Of the 2 billion people who see him as at least being prophetic, you are asking roughly half of those people to accept teachings attributed to him as undisputed authority. It is not convincing to cite something as undisputed authority if less than 25% of the planet feel it is so. It makes for a more convincing argument to cite the Bush administrations views on the Iraq war as absolute authority because 30% of people in the US support Bush..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If the purpose of the deciever was to decieve the christians, he would have gone to them and not Muhammed, who apparently was just minding his business.

It strikes me that the deceiver would travel do a different geographic location, where this country could then fight the other openly. Instead of infiltrating from the inside, as all master deceivers on earth have done since all history...

So that doesn't sound like brilliant deception at all. It sounds more like Lord of the Rings, lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
anomic: The bible maintains the integrity of its original copies greater than nearly all other historical documents available to us today. You might as well discard all history if you believe the bible is so tainted/corrupted.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Muslims are in a religion created by the devil, and this will be revealed at the end and his coming and many of them will convert because alot of them are humble and decent, little people.

We need to pray for them, because i tell you that soon many muslims will convert and become saints, I dont know how many though.

and we could become damned by our sins.

The antichrist will fit everybodies awaited messiah, and atheist will be in admiration of his charismas and his powers and that he gives you what you want, money, materialism, and he will be worshipped just like celebrities are basically worshipped.

Now if a celebrity had supernatural powers as satan will, he will be able to do that whats natural in nature, imagine if antichrist walked on water or something, everybody would be fooled.

Plus people are gullable, especially women and fall far follish charms which he will have, no innocence though, but people will love him when he actually hates your guts and doesnt want you to love your creator.

Sorry for getting off topic, just pray for Muslims emmensly.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How can you put such a stamp on charisma, when it is that same charisma of priests, evangelists, and Jesus himself, that draws people into Christianity?

Oh well, I hope some Muslims are praying for you to even things out. Even if they were entirely decieved by their religion, if their thoughts and intentions were of love and peace (and they were true), it wouldn't matter. God would see them as good, even if their minds were entirely overrun by a lie.

I'm willing to bet, He's not going to think you are better than anyone because you happened to say YES to the correct book. Even if it makes you feel that way.

That's too much, you guys are preaching to a choir at this point. Not everyone agrees with you that Muslims are in need of special attention. They probably just think there is no point in arguing with you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join