It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAY! I'm famous!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Clicky!

Just got accepted earlier tonight!
*bounce*
This is, like, on an internation level here....

-B.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Let me be the FIRST to Congratulate you Banshee !!! YAYYY !!!

That's extremely cool !!!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
is that really you on the link if so nice 1

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
is that really you on the link if so nice 1

Yes, it is.

Major congrats.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Congratulations Banshee! Thats awesome.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Go Banshee !! Go Echelon !!

psst...quick, while she's not looking....go vote for her here >
www.glorywrestling.com...
She's the 12th column down... don't tell her though.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
LOL thanks guys!
It's only been a few hours and it's already netted me a job offer and a couple really creepy emails.
And, yeah, what darklanser (my biggest ATS fan LOL) said.... vote for me.

-B.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My vote just went in.

Hey, is darklanser bigger than 6'5", 250 pounds? (I am trimming down quite well to look fantastic come summertime in America.)

Biggest fan indeed. Hmmmph.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Kickass. Congratulations Banshee

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
My vote just went in.

Hey, is darklanser bigger than 6'5", 250 pounds? (I am trimming down quite well to look fantastic come summertime in America.)

Biggest fan indeed. Hmmmph.

6'3" and 220 MA. You beat me by that much !!!

I will thumb wrestle you for the status of Banshee's Biggest fan on ATS though ! 1...2...3...4...I declare a thumb war !!! It's on now !!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Congrats Echelon!!!! (Banshee)

I voted too! (and I'll continue to do so) Hey, there's lots of computers at my work, hehe....
Let's see if we can't get you up in the ranks, hmm????

WTF is with that "Violet" chick..??? (She looks like skin and bones, and like a strong wind would take her....)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do you think it's once every 24hrs? I wanna vote again, but I don't want to mess up her votes...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
DL...MA....let's not get violent here.

Allow me to re-phrase.
"Darklanser (my biggest ATS fan, along with Masked Avatar)..."

You can vote once a day, per computer, and I take this to mean once a day between 0:00-23:59 hrs.

Gaz, I dunno, but if she can hang in the ring, she can be as skinny as she wants. I've seen guys bigger than MA reduced to tears in the ring, so anyone that can hang is cool with me.

Already got another job offer up in OH (!!) and some more .... erm "fan mail." The former is good, the latter is...well, you should see 'em.

-B.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You should post parts of some of the e-mails, hehe.....

And I voted some more....(why can't you see the standing of the one you voted for...that's no fun, hehe....)

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
my vote is in !

Best wishes and kick AZZ !

Been a fan of WWF - WWE for a while and always loved those Lady's of Wrestling ! You go !!!!

:bash:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll vote again when I get home (and likely some more today, from various computers around the office..) How many votes are you at Echelon?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You should post parts of some of the e-mails, hehe.....

And I voted some more....(why can't you see the standing of the one you voted for...that's no fun, hehe....)

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by Gazrok]

Re: voting -- the voting tallies haven't been updated yet, so I don't know how well (or not) I'm doing. They'll probably be updated soon enough.

You want to see some of the emails? LOL okay.

I WANTED TO KNOW IF I SENT YOU A PAIR OF SHOES TO WEAR, WOULD YOU WEAR EM AND SEND EM BACK TO ME AFTER A WHILE? I WAS THINKING MOCASSINS OR BLACK SLIPPERS WITH LEOPARD PRINT INSIDE?

I am seeking athletic and talented models and actresses for an independent action adventure/martial arts feature that is based around a secret agent skilled in martial arts.

I read your profile at glorywrestling.com and I think you are beautiful, sexy, and intelligent. Well that is the standard introduction on how to ask a woman out I think. Yes I know what your thinking this is a foolish Quiotic quest but I try. If you have a husband or boyfriend he is very lucky indeed. Well now I will try to sell myself to you if you don't have a romantic partner right now that is why I'm writing.
I just I have to convince you or someone else to see me as boyfriend eventually husband material.
Well If you don't answer that is okay I understand I really do a stranger just announcing his love to you.

I've gotten some real nice ones, but whoooooo .... some of these!!

-B.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I can still try to fix it and make you a young ballerina. No?

Else congratulations for your achievement

Thanks for voting!
Your vote will be compiled with those of other G.L.O.R.Y. fans to determine the December 2003 G.L.O.R.Y. Girl Of The Month and to compile the January 2004 G.L.O.R.Y. Hot 100 Chart.

WANTED TO KNOW IF I SENT YOU A PAIR OF SHOES TO WEAR, WOULD YOU WEAR EM AND SEND EM BACK TO ME AFTER A WHILE? I WAS THINKING MOCASSINS OR BLACK SLIPPERS WITH LEOPARD PRINT INSIDE?
- eeeeeeeek!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hey, that's really cool. You are pretty hardcore, I'm more of the soft, sofa-ridden type.

Anyway, good luck, I hope you manage to avoid major injury!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I voted for Echelon too. Those emails are pretty funny ... until the people that wrote them start showing up. But that's were the Big Man Fan (B MF) club comes in ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join