It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Indianapolis airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hello everyone this is my first post here, so hopefully im doing everything ok. Anyways for the past few weeks ive been seeing plenty of these "chemtrails" and many of these rainbow like colors in the clouds. I am just letting you know 'cause i should be posting some pictures i took very soon if everything comes out ok. Im working on the construction of the new indianapolis airport right now. hopefully when i get these pics developed they can help out the cause of finding out what this is really supposed to be! thanks!!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i was at school and this one went on forever had to be miles

then two more intersected that one then like 2 hours later it was all foggy and stuff

dunno if there were any relations between the trails and fog, but still creepy

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
weird ...i live in southern california and i saw some rainbow like colors in the clouds this morning ....but it hadnt rained or anything ...was really windy though

idk what it was ...but i knew wasnt a rainbow cuz it wasnt even wet outside lol

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
'Rainbow' clouds - iridescence - is a lot more common than people realise.

Sundogs can also display a rainbow of colours

Both can appear regardless of whether atmospheric conditions are conducive to the creations of persitant contrails

(all my own photos)

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
yes this that in which you speak is common but the last few weeks or months, it is an every day occurance. every other cloud, and a majority of the contrails have these odd colorations. another wierd thing is when not wearing sunglasses i cannot see these colors.. but with them on it is plain as day.. is this due to the polarization of the glasses??? this is strange.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes, I discovered that a long time ago - iridescence is always much clearer when wearing sunglasses. I guess it is due to the polarisation?

Over time you get to know instinctively when conditions are ripe for them and where to look. And you do find yourself seeing them more and more often.

Maybe they occur more now because there are ever more aircraft leaving ever more ice crystals from their exhaust fumes in the atmosphere to refract the sunlight?

Or maybe you see them more for the same reason that if you buy a new model of car you suddenly notice that same model on the road much more often than you ever did before - it's all down to how the brain is wired?

top topics

join