It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of ships over Arizona Caught on tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
2004 Video

this isnt the best quality video of ufo footage ...but out of many ufo footage ive seen i have to say this is one of the VERY few i do believe actually is legit ET objects (or government secret aircraft"doubtful")

have a look .....tell us what u think of it and if u believe its otherworldly or not

youtube.com...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~Regards Mayan2012

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've seen vids like that before. Most logical explanation is helium balloons just floating along in the breeze at a high altitude.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I see 4 distant silvery spots in a blue sky, there are no spatials references, the camera was a bit shaky at times and it was hard to distinguish any movement. Nothing outworldly to me seems like helium balloons...

[edit on 9-1-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I see 4 distant silvery spots in a blue sky, there are no spatials references, the camera was a bit shaky at times and it was hard to distinguish any movement. Nothing outworldly to me seems like helium balloons...

[edit on 9-1-2007 by DarkSide]

And nothing outworldly ( did you mean outwardly?) to me seems like a fleet of alien craft either. But like I've said, I've seen videos like this before, and any that can be researched turn out to be a bunch of balloons, most often those silver type helium balloons.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Balloon emitting swamp gas reflecting off of Venus.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Coincidence or Not, I was minding my own business and decided to read this post today and wammo 11:11 shows itself. Read a few of my threads on this number thing that keeps happening to me. This is just one other method of proof that this is actually happening. Also note: the dates before this post are prior to me finding this 11:11 today.

Todays 11:11
view video in thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

check out what i said just yesterday

And here back in August

Im not sure why I was drawn to read that post because I normally never read the ufo posts but it shouldnt matter anyway I am being called, why? I have no idea am I crazy, starting to think so.. Now that I have actual proof can anyone tell me whats going on?

Thanks.

Im creating a new thread called 11:11 leave Me Alone

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Re: the above post.

Just one word?

HUH?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok sensfan I gotta go with you on this one. WTF is up with that post? Maybe the reply was meant for a different topic or maybe the links were wrong (all three of them).

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Point Being; I am not into UFO stories but this one drew me too it because of the 11:11 timestamp on the UFO movie.

The rest of my post has links to show proof of this odd occurence.

Read my posts in those threads..

Im sorry I confused everyone..

The Ufo's were actually neet to watch.

carry on and again I apologize.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Point Being; I am not into UFO stories but this one drew me too it because of the 11:11 timestamp on the UFO movie.

The rest of my post has links to show proof of this odd occurence.

Read my posts in those threads..

Im sorry I confused everyone..

The Ufo's were actually neet to watch.

carry on and again I apologize.

Don't you think you are just drawn to the number due to preoccupation? Once the seed is planted your subconscious will pick the number up even in the most obscure instances. In fact if you flip thru a magazine very quickly your subconscious will see the 11's as they go by and you could probably go back and find their location within a page or two.

I'll bet if you focused on the number 10 and kept thinking about it and talking about it you would then start seeing 10's everywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Didn't anyone notice the caption that pops up in the video saying "looks like big dipper"? I think it is that or some other constellation shot at night and brightened in a video editor.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it doesn't appear to be ballons, who knows. Weird how they look like constellations.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
they look like constellations.

I noticed that as well ... even before the thingy flashed 'big dipper' on it.

Interesting that this fella picked up sightings of mass numbers and it was about the same time of day.

At first I was going to say that it must have been during a partial eclipse and he was catching the stars coming out because they looked to be in the configurations of constellations but then there was the second clip taken weeks later (at about the same time of day) and there were massive numbers then too .. but not in the shapes of constellations.

This is definately very interesting. At one point he said that he could see them spinning - which the camera wasn't picking up.

The Chicago O'Hare Airport sighting that we have headlined at the moment has eye witness' saying that the craft was spinning.

Thanks for sharing this film footage. It's very interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
To all of those questioning justmytype post on 11, the number 11 and 13, and I believe 3 are strong occultic numbers. The occult love to do things on dates with those numbers or that can be divided by those numbers.

9/11 - the the airplanes hit the buildings. He saw 11:11 timestamp on the UFO's. Yes I'm calling them UFO, because no one at this point in time can identify them. I know justmytype is thinking on 1/11 something big will happen. Maybe it will, and maybe it will be big in another country besides the US. The powers we are talking about to create 9/11 are not just concentrating on the US.

Other than that, Move along. Nothing to see here.

Or is there?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
yea i noticed they look like constilations maby there trying to tell us something and i think we should listen, there coming soon contact will be this year i think, i predict a massive sighting some time soon

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Didn't anyone notice the caption that pops up in the video saying "looks like big dipper"? I think it is that or some other constellation shot at night and brightened in a video editor.

thats the first thing i thought aswell it looks like just before it gets dark and you can see the stars probly just changed the time on the camera.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
oh thats funny...i didnt know stars moved like that

[edit on 1/10/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This reminds me of the UFO sightings over Mexico.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are somehow related.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
omg ive seen those video's 2 ...over mexico ...its crazy ...llike 100 - 200 lights all moving fast together way high up in the sky ....i tried to make sense of it ...and rationed it down to alot of conclusions...but none seemedlogical ...so i narrowed it down to 2 things :

1. meteor shower

2.Fleet of space ships

who knows .....and to be honest ...i HOPE it was number 2

~Regarss Mayan2012

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wasn't it thought that mexian "fleet" video was balloons? I recal someone posting that there was a large festival in the vacinity and as part of it, they released 100's of helium balloons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join