It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of ships over Arizona Caught on tape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Wasn't it thought that mexian "fleet" video was balloons? I recal someone posting that there was a large festival in the vacinity and as part of it, they released 100's of helium balloons.

huh no there was thousands of them and they were big in size so no it's very doubtfull they were balloons....... plus you could see a part in the footage where the ufo's were coming out of another ufo in the sky....

If you think they were balloons then either we are not talking about the same video or you would not accept a ufo explaination ever.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Point Being; I am not into UFO stories but this one drew me too it because of the 11:11 timestamp on the UFO movie.

The rest of my post has links to show proof of this odd occurence.

Read my posts in those threads..

Im sorry I confused everyone..

The Ufo's were actually neet to watch.

carry on and again I apologize.

Anything focused on will Be seen. i.e. the supposed 11:11 phenomenon. The number itself is Not special, but it is your consciousness telling you that it IS alive and that your focus is manifestation. Your focus happens to Be 11:11, thus your consciousness pays extra attention to it and finds it wherever it can.

As for this video, it appears to Be an out of focus jet of some kind Being video taped from behind. The lights/flare/fire is the thrusters/engines

[edit on 10-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They don't look very starish to me, though it's hardly impossible
that that is what they are.

I would be interested to see what geologic activity was going on
at the time, and that can be earthquakes or mantle movement.

Personally I think that many of the 'orb' sightings that people
report are simply atmospheric phenomenon, that could possibly
be geologically motivated.

But because we don't understand it, we attribute it to something
else, much like how early humans created religion and gods to
explain things did'nt understand, such as lightning and/or earth-
quakes.

If they were spinning, and bright in the air, I think it's possible
they could be ball lightning as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Wasn't it thought that mexian "fleet" video was balloons? I recal someone posting that there was a large festival in the vacinity and as part of it, they released 100's of helium balloons.

huh no there was thousands of them and they were big in size so no it's very doubtfull they were balloons....... plus you could see a part in the footage where the ufo's were coming out of another ufo in the sky....

If you think they were balloons then either we are not talking about the same video or you would not accept a ufo explaination ever.

Do you have a link to that particular video?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice to see a video of mysterious aerial objects viewed objectively by the filmers...Not.

All I see is some white dots on a blue background. Only gullible people could claim this is proof of any form of intelligent aerial activity by none human lifeforms.

Some of you want to believe the possibility that "they are here" and seek anything that can't be explained as proof positive. I do not claim to know exactly what the dots are...no-one can for sure. But not being to irradicate birds, balloons or even a fleet of Excelior Class Starships doesn't prove these are alien visitors...in fact the video proves nothing...except that although the camera doesn't lie it can't always provide the truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

youtube.com...

i couldn't find a longer video of it where you see there is thousands in the sky but it's in the mexico ufo conference video which is like 1 hour and 30 mins.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

youtube.com...

i couldn't find a longer video of it where you see there is thousands in the sky but it's in the mexico ufo conference video which is like 1 hour and 30 mins.

And what makes you sure those are not balloons either? I see a lot of white dots floating around in the breeze, along with one larger white object...hmmm, bigger balloon maybe? I would like to believe they are alien craft of some time, but my objective mind tells me that it's more than likely something of earthly origin, like balloons.

I guess we will never know.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

As for this video, it appears to Be an out of focus jet of some kind Being video taped from behind. The lights/flare/fire is the thrusters/engines

[edit on 10-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Excuse this response. It was a retroaction of an extra-topical affair, not meant to Be asserted here. Cleared up
ok =) Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If those were, indeed, store bought helium balloons, wouldnt they rupture at such a high altitude due to lower pressures in the upper altitudes?
What I do know is that Weather balloons can withstand greater pressures. So if they were balloons, they would have to be weather balloons. "Happy Birthday" balloons rupture quite rapidly.
Weather balloons do have instrumentation attached to the bottoms as well, and they are quite large. If they were weather balloons, you would be able to see the instruments attached to the bottom. I dont see any.
If you notice as well, the objects appear to be equal size. It would be safe to assume they are at the same altitude. Look at the video again and you will notice that only one or two of the objects move at a time while the other "30 or so" remain stationary. Now, at that altitude, in such a small area, wouldn't the whole group be affected by the upper atmospheric winds?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
they could be helium balloons,they could be birds ....they COULD be anything really .....one thing i know is NO-ONE knows ...

i know i wouldnt tape a bunch of things in the sky if i knew what it was ....he obviously didnt ...so he taped it ....i know that if i look up at the sky and see a balloon ....its a balloon ...

im not being funny or anything but honestly ...i can tell the difference between a balloon and some speck of light in the upper atmosphere ....even so ...it might not be real ...but it definetly isnt a "Hoax" because it looks to me like he didnt know what they were either.

now if i had a camera on me and saw a bunch of lights in the sky moving in weird directions ...then i would

1. make sure they were'nt balloons or anything "of-this-world" ...if i couldnt identify it then it is by default a UFO

U unidentified

F Flying

O Object

thats it basicly ...they ARE ufo's ....no matter how u look at it ...u cant identify them lol.

~Regards Mayan2012

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ive seen MANY vids with these fleets of ships, the ballon theory is a good one for some, but that REALLY dosn't fit some of the others.

In other ones the "ballons" move AROUND each other, and others change persition GREATLY whilst others say perfectly still, this is almost a impoossible feat for ballons to acheive, being at the mercy of the wind. In some they just DONT move in anyway that would make a sensible/logical person think they were ballons....(unless it was more comfrotable for their belief system to think that:@@

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Cmon guys do some research into these things! i had a little look round and found this:

showcase.netins.net...

Apparently these things are huge and can lift upto 35km which is the highest they have reached!

solved me thinks!

on a more personal note im really interested in UFO,s but as long as we have no concrete evidence we shall never know what or who they are!

-Tofu9

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshtattoos
If those were, indeed, store bought helium balloons, wouldnt they rupture at such a high altitude due to lower pressures in the upper altitudes?
What I do know is that Weather balloons can withstand greater pressures. So if they were balloons, they would have to be weather balloons. "Happy Birthday" balloons rupture quite rapidly.
Weather balloons do have instrumentation attached to the bottoms as well, and they are quite large. If they were weather balloons, you would be able to see the instruments attached to the bottom. I dont see any.
If you notice as well, the objects appear to be equal size. It would be safe to assume they are at the same altitude. Look at the video again and you will notice that only one or two of the objects move at a time while the other "30 or so" remain stationary. Now, at that altitude, in such a small area, wouldn't the whole group be affected by the upper atmospheric winds?

Hard to tell what altitude they are at. And certainly, if they were at rupturing altitude, they wouldn't be visible.

They appear to be equal size, but at that distance, you can't tell. I doubt very much they would all be at the same altitude. Winds in one are of the sky, and one altitude to the next are not the same, they changed all the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hey sense fan, is everything to you a helium balloon answer. i cannot exsplain it in the sky, so it must be a what helium balloon, yeh thats it. it exsplains all. why dont you go buy a helium balloon and satisfy the urge. i suppose the chicago ohair insident was a helium balloon also. maybe we should all buy a helium balloon to watch it fly aye sense fan nonesensefan.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
hey sense fan, is everything to you a helium balloon answer. i cannot exsplain it in the sky, so it must be a what helium balloon, yeh thats it. it exsplains all. why dont you go buy a helium balloon and satisfy the urge. i suppose the chicago ohair insident was a helium balloon also. maybe we should all buy a helium balloon to watch it fly aye sense fan nonesensefan.

A childish post likt that hardly deserves a reply, but I'll bite.

I said that I...emphasise "I" think they are helium balloons, and that it would be the most logical explanation. I am not saying I am correct, but I believe what I believe.

Exactly what urge are you saying I should satisfy? I certainly hope you are mature enough not to be making some off hand put down. Surely you are not.

The Chicago incident, I have no idea. Haven't seen any pics or vids, as they don't exist. Witness reports are interesting, and I believe they saw something, and not the "reflection of lights" that the officials have been saying, but other than that, can't comment.

Thanks for your interest in my post.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by sensfan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join