It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman wants Israel to join EU

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dark Crystalline......
in a way I agree with you...but do'nt forgett that the EU is an tiger...caved
by the USA.....they rule!
Israel was planted once as a "tumor"in the islamithic world..to gain controle over the region....for the good oll'oil....
but even they are ruled by the USA !
never forgett that the US sended the ship's with the german jew-refugies back to the german ports at that time.......
the US has nothing with the jewisch people....but they are an welcome "stick"to them to hit and controle the middle east....

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So you're calling Genocide and Revealing the Truth as Anti-Semitism??? And those photos have been made directly for this site. The soldiers of the IDF standed in front of the camera and said cheese; watch guys, I'm going to shot you a Palestine for dinner.

Pathetic. Your and your kind's usual reaction. But I don't care. You can call it anything as you want, but it's GENOCIDE nothing more. And if I need to be an Anti-Semite just to reveal some Genocide what your so called Israel have made, let it be. As I said, I don't care.

I can show you different sites if you wish, which is not influenced by the Israelis. They're representing the same or quite more, where Israelis have massacred children just for fun. Search Youtube for example, where dozens of videos have made by those ones, whose were there. They've made it to reveal the truth, what they're hiding.

Remember. Secrets cannot be hide forever. And you will fail.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by English Speaking Alliance
In comparison with some of the 'joke states' of eastern eurrope that have been admitted over the last decade, then Israel would be extremely welcomed by a majority of Brits. It's a first world successful nation for heavens sake! It can go it alone, unlike the soviet castoffs we now have as our burden. How many grovelling Israelis are going to flood our shores for our benefits system? Very few in comparison with millions of these eastern europeans. Then again I'm British so ignore me Israel. Listen to continental europe, they will never back you, as they will never back the UK and the USA. Continentals have a chip on their shoulder you see, a hundred years of defeat and betrayal. Forget the continentals Israel, they let you down in the holocaust and they'll let you down again. Trust the USA and the UK and forget the rest, they don't count (in world affairs) anyway.

It would benefit both economies, especially the poorer states in the EU as they need all the economic help they can get.

Turkey is a contender to enter the EU as well? Personally I think .. well actually I know the author is anti Israel to an extreme and oposes anything they do no matter what it is, and naturally would not want the Israelis to join because of that hate. Considering a majority of Israel is of European dissent, it would make sense. And like the poster I am quoting said, they will not flood your states like the poles, it might actually be the other way around, more Jews move out.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
Dark Crystalline......
in a way I agree with you...but do'nt forgett that the EU is an tiger...caved
by the USA.....they rule!
Israel was planted once as a "tumor"in the islamithic world..to gain controle over the region....for the good oll'oil....
but even they are ruled by the USA !
never forgett that the US sended the ship's with the german jew-refugies back to the german ports at that time.......
the US has nothing with the jewisch people....but they are an welcome "stick"to them to hit and controle the middle east....

Sounds about a perfect summary.

We don't like the Israelis like so many on this site claim, but used it as a satalite state in the Soviet fashion to ensure we had a footold in the region. It was a task that the Soviets never had, but wanted greatly.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
G'day all,

This has got to be the biggest load of B.S I have ever heard - almost as bad as Turkey joining the E.U ! The E.U was constructed with the intention of having each and every "Eueropean" Nation eventually in a United States sort of organisation with one law, one currency, and one constituion.

Although they are still getting there in some respects, they will never allow Turkey into the organisation for the mere fact that they are NOT Europeans, nor will they ever will be. Europe stops at Constantinople ! And the Turks are middle eastern in origin, let alone the Israelis to enter the organisation.

What extra good could the European Union do for the Israelis that the USA doesnt already do for them?

You cannot "rear end" 2 large countries at once, or can you? Is that Israels intention? Get into the E.U then they will be subjected to support Israel in their "illegal" attacks on Palestinians? Aren't they getting enough money off the US and so need to suck Europe dry for their "UN shafting" misadventures?

Israel was "genetically engineered" nation given birth by the USA and Britain, but very quickly the world saw how this new nation wouldnt adhere to any laws/guidlines etc. Does that mean in retrospect, the UN should "void" its status as a nation because it has not followed any of these guidlines? Hand the land back to the Palestinians?

I say relocate Israel to the desert in the USA, they'll still have their own area full of sand to play with without the troubles with their neighbours - or will they then start an expansionist policy within the USA and try to gobble up more states for themselves.

Its a never ending pit of problems that no one is serious about solving at all !

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look I'm not being funny here but if you think that 'old europe' is more important in world diplomacy than Britain and the English Speaking Alliance then you are positively continental. Believe me MDV, it's China, Russia, the English Speaking Alliance that count for something today and their joke, the so called United Nations. Are you blinded by 'old europe,' they count for nothing and indeed do nothing in the 'real world.'

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
First of all Israel will never be inducted into the EU for as long as they have problems in their country. There is no way they will accept the possibility of being taken to court in matters involving the Palestinians.

They also do not fall under many of just the few categories listed

Article 2: The Union's values

The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, liberty, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights. These values are common to the Member States in a society of pluralism, tolerance, justice, solidarity and non-discrimination.

Article 3: The Union's objectives

1. The Union's aim is to promote peace, its values and the well-being of its peoples.

2. The Union shall offer its citizens an area of freedom, security and justice without internal frontiers, and a single market where competition is free and undistorted.

3. The Union shall work for the sustainable development of Europe based on balanced economic growth, a social market economy, highly competitive and aiming at full employment and social progress, and with a high level of protection and improvement of the quality of the environment. It shall promote scientific and technological advance.

It shall combat social exclusion and discrimination, and shall promote social justice and protection, equality between women and men, solidarity between generations and protection of children's rights.

It shall promote economic, social and territorial cohesion, and solidarity among Member States.

The Union shall respect its rich cultural and linguistic diversity, and shall ensure that Europe's cultural heritage is safeguarded and enhanced.

4. In its relations with the wider world, the Union shall uphold and promote its values and interests. It shall contribute to peace, security, the sustainable development of the earth, solidarity and mutual respect among peoples, free and fair trade, eradication of poverty and protection of human rights and in particular children's rights, as well as to strict observance and development of international law, including respect for the principles of the United Nations Charter.

5. These objectives shall be pursued by appropriate means, depending on the extent to which the relevant competences are attributed to the Union in the Constitution.

Article 4: Fundamental freedoms and non-discrimination

1. Free movement of persons, goods, services and capital, and freedom of establishment shall be guaranteed within and by the Union, in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.

2. In the field of application of the Constitution, and without prejudice to any of its specific provisions, any discrimination on grounds of nationality shall be prohibited.

Draft Treaty of EU Constitution

Sorry but Israel falls short especially in the area of Childrens rights when they routinely kill them.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by English Speaking Alliance
MDV2 yes mainland EU let the people of Israel down during ww2, they were slaughtered en masse. The only exception Bulgaria, Denmark, and to be fair to DC, Hungary for the most part. The rest if not conspirators conveniently looked the other way.

Obviously you have no clue, have you?

Bulgaria was a former ally of Nazi-Germany, while Hungary and Denmark were slighty in favor of the Nazi-German, Italian Japanese alliance.

Now let me ask you another question, what if Britain belonged to mainland Europe, do you think its people would have been able to stop the Nazis from slaughtering Jews and other minorities? No they wouldn't, and if you think that the countries of mainland Europe did not resist against the Axis you should look up your history books, not to speak of the thousands of Europeans that fought at D-day to name an example.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
well actually I know the author is anti Israel to an extreme and oposes anything they do no matter what it is, and naturally would not want the Israelis to join because of that hate.

Name it what you like. I can openly say that I do not support the Israeli government, while I think Israelis have the right to live in their sovereign state and ethnic hatred is a blatant and false accusation. But you instead, support Israel contradictory, you support the killing of Palestinians, as a matter of fact you wouldn't mind a Palestinian-less Middle East at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Rock punk.
you must agree now that the sovjets never were a serious thread for the western world..america alway newed it!!!!!... it was a hoax !
the real aim was always the oil supplie in the middle east.....
I visited Israel once....a beatifull country ! and you know wat??? the civilians ( jew's and palistine's ) dose really live in harmonie...its just the warlord's there that rule!....my guess is the 80% of both sides population condemnes the killing there from bothes sides.....

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Who cares Israel in EU? I hope in the end of EU!

European Constitution have the word bank 176 times repeated. Instead, there isn't the word brotherhood or similia.
EU exists only for economic and financial power, not for the people.

Ciao,

Andala

PS

ESA, the WarII ended in 1945

x Ressiv, you are perfecty right

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Andala]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No, because Russia could have the world's largest oil fields .. they are still being discovered as Communism was not very good at developing resources, Russia did not have an intrest in the Middle East because of oil. Not enough to go the lengths of the Cold War.

The Soviets and the American's where a threat to eachother simply because of mutual strength, had it not been for nuclear weapons, by the 1960's we would have been nose deep in a third world war. Two nations cannot, will not, never have and never will share power of "Number One".. there can only be one super power.

But anyways, your right Pieman, because Palestine is technically Israeli territory they cannot join the EU because of their humanitarian problems. They can become a valued trader with special perks like Russia, but cannot join.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
[edit on 1/9/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
MDV 2...
no we will not forgett!......
not even the USA plans to sink the brittisch fleet at that time....
but the allied's have alway known wat was happening in germany.....
the USA had there own "agenda" at that time......

but to go back to the original treat......if israel should join the EU ...than palastina has to join to!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
MDV the vast majority of Bulgarian and Danish jews (90%) survived because their gov'ts actually helped the Jews escape the Nazis, and indeed the Hungarians diid this until the very last moment to. It's notable that the main central European Jewish region TODAY is Hungary.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would happy if we would welcome the Palestines and the Lebanese in any sort of union. In this case the Israelis surely would stop to kill them (And NOOOO! We don't want to see them in the EU.). And that's the main goal.

Israel and the Israelites should learn to live in peace and forget their "I'm the superior race" sentence, because they're not an extraordinary people. They're people like you and me. If this would happen, anyone would gladly welcome them. But until they're making Genocides, stating that they're superiors then anyone, they could wish and do anything what they want, but nothing will stop their own destruction.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
See? We've helped the Jews. Hungary helped the Jews. And what are you saying about this country? You call it as some sort of damned, continental or what country, which is worth nothing. And now, they're also trying to selling out our country, lies following lies... we're gladly welcomed and helped them. But we have enough. So, you can see, why we're going to banish the Israelites out from my country A.S.A.P.. They're just tourists in our home. And they believe they can do anything what they want. And our answer is. No. Parasites. Pack and leave. Exodus II awaiting.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
andela:
thanks for the support...:-)
I don't believe in the EU aswell!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dear oh dear Dark C....... you really do seem to have a problem with the Jews. You should note that many modern historians view the Magyar settlement of Hungary and the arrival of the Ashkenazi jews in Eastern Europe as one and the same, both descendendents both of the Khazars?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There is no point in arguing this. This is nothing more then a publicity stunt. Do you believe (Rockpuck or English speaker) that for one minute that Israel will allow the free flow of EU arabs into Israel to work or do otherwise ? Come on now just be realistic. They would not endanger themselves to such things. You know and I know it would open them up to attacks. This is some kind of diversion or something. It cannot be taken seriously. Israel is working on having a ZERO % foreign workforce. Why would they do that and then want to open up their borders to EU laws that will allow foreign workers back in? Makes no sense.

I think Lieberman forgot he was no longer in Moldova and just blurted this wish out one day, aside from the fact that Israel is not in Europe.

Pie

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join