It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ASHTAR command?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The ASHTAR command is a figment of someone's imagination. If its real, let them prove it!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

2012 will be the happiest year on the planet for those, who believe in the book "The Deceived Soul". In this book, the knowledge will help successfully live through the crisis of the natural disasters. Believe in this, it is true.

So, you believe folks will be HAPPY living through natural disasters? I'd be far happier without them.
The only thing that will happen after Dec 21, 2012 is Dec 22, 2012, and I'll be quite hungover, probably in Cancun, Mexico, if I have any say in it...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Exactly, it is a bunch of nonsense. Please can we put [HOAX] tags on this topic...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by HomerinNC

Exactly, it is a bunch of nonsense. Please can we put [HOAX] tags on this topic...

Well then - - let's put a [HOAX] tag on everything Christian - - because its nonsense - - and there's zero proof that Jesus ever existed.

IMO - its more logical/probable we are being monitored by off-planet beings - - - then some omnipotent guy-in-the-sky.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This whole ASHTAR thing started a while back in England when some pranksters hacked and overrode a BBC broadcast. It was actually quite entertaining. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

I am not saying it is real - - - but nothing was ever proven (as far as I remember) that it was a prank.

That is an explanation to explain something that can't be explained.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe they got their name because of a smoker who ashed on tar. that smoker was a future person who got into there system and caused the strange occurences in the heavens and earth? just a thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by capsitan

I remember seeing this with the Command.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here´s one very enlightning article by Elizabeth Joyce, that I think all channelers and people interested in this should read. Unfortunately most of them are not familiar with the history of their own field. Asthar seems to be part of some very old phenomenon and has been taken modern form since space-age begun.
edit on 31-7-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh... wonderful. Here we go again.

I will state that in my early internet days, back when we only had IRC, my username was Achetar. It was my name on a MUD, I made it up for a fantasy RPG. Does this mean I am Ashtar's incarnation? What do you think... should I start my own religion?

Um.. yes! We are coming... to save you. Send me all your money. I command it! Saving humanity isn't cheap, you know.
edit on 31-7-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Let me start by saying the Ashtar thing ,in general, is moonshine however, the so called "student prank" in Britain was no "student prank" and the official report was full of even more BS than the actual message.

There use to be a thread where I went into as much detail as I can remember as I both heard the transmission and was part of an investigation into the incident. The so called students, according to the police at the time were charged with some offence and supposedly, appeared in Southampton Crown Court to face charges. On investigation, no records could be found of any such hearing/trial taking place. Furthermore, the transmission did not just take out one transmitter it took out 3-4 covering the an area South of the Thames, from Reading to the coast. What is more, the TV station's own engineers had no idea the broadcast had been hijacked until they started receiving phone calls demanding to know what was happening.

The suspicion was that, it was a deliberate hoax by some party working for the government to test how a large area and population would react to it, as it was something that they feared Eastern Block agitators might try in a time of crisis.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This whole ASHTAR thing started a while back in England when some pranksters hacked and overrode a BBC broadcast. It was actually quite entertaining. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

Since then, many different "ASHTAR" cults have sprung up, some related, some not, so you may find info that is completely unrelated....so researcher beware.

Yes, I too will say beware to the researcher on Ashtar Command. There is a Confederation of Planets in our System, but it is not named, nor is it commanded by any religious figure.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Let me start by saying the Ashtar thing ,in general, is moonshine however, the so called "student prank" in Britain was no "student prank" and the official report was full of even more BS than the actual message.

There use to be a thread where I went into as much detail as I can remember as I both heard the transmission and was part of an investigation into the incident. The so called students, according to the police at the time were charged with some offence and supposedly, appeared in Southampton Crown Court to face charges. On investigation, no records could be found of any such hearing/trial taking place. Furthermore, the transmission did not just take out one transmitter it took out 3-4 covering the an area South of the Thames, from Reading to the coast. What is more, the TV station's own engineers had no idea the broadcast had been hijacked until they started receiving phone calls demanding to know what was happening.

The suspicion was that, it was a deliberate hoax by some party working for the government to test how a large area and population would react to it, as it was something that they feared Eastern Block agitators might try in a time of crisis.

A test like the WAR of THE WORLDS broadcast in the AMERICANAZ, very interesting. I see you have done deep research on who may have done it meaning the supposed students and I DOUBT they were the PRIMARY culprits as well. If it was a GOV test I wonder which gov. ran it. Still test or not I find it to be a very interesting situation back then NOT TO MENTION THE TECH IT MAY OF TAKEN TO MAKE A FAKE BROADCAST. Thanks for the data share

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I just seen the forum this was in -Ludicrous Online Lies- L.O.L
thanks for the smile ATS

edit on 8/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Yes, I too will say beware to the researcher on Ashtar Command. There is a Confederation of Planets in our System, but it is not named, nor is it commanded by any religious figure.

How do you know this, Mr. Wrench? I would love it if it were true, as it would mean some hope in my black hole nexus of an existence, but I find it rather next to impossible to have faith in anything anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join