Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
If I am upset it's only because I want to believe but I can't because I don't have the "BLANK" that you do. And I'm trying to figure out what
that "BLANK" is so I can understand like you. Did an alien tell you about the one million ships? Where was this idealogy first brought about? Out
of thin air or is there actually a knowledge base to teach the ignorant ones about the truth?
i apologize, im not sure what "BLANK" means, can you be more specific? Im not saying its true. The first time i heard about the ashtar command i was
surfing on the internet about different ET races...I found them and ive heard several different opinions about them..I will put them into categories
IF they exist and IF they dont...here are some ASHTAR command websites...
Now, lets analyze what i've HEARD, that doesnt mean BELIEVE..So, if they Exist:
1. Ashtar is an 'ascended master' in human form that came to help humanity raise its vibration/frequency and help with the transition into the age
of aquarious. Ashtar will also help remove humans from the earth if humans chose to go if there is a geophysical situation (such as floods, volcanoes,
earthquakes) that endagers the entire human population.
2. The Ashtar command is really a large ship that contains a consciousness, like HAL in 2001, And can project an image of itself into human form.
Apparently ASHTAR is trying to get in contact with the original crew which supposedly died and is sending transmissions to the internet trying to find
3. Alof of people, (I dont) believe that he is the messiah and will save humanity from all of its problems.
1. Some people think that ashtar is the anti-christ trying to dupe humans into thinking he will help, and of course if we believe him according to
some christians we will be 'left behind'
2. Disinformation to throw people off of the real trail and give false hope.
3. Just a bunch of made up nonesense. (Although theres alot of pages about ashtar, and i cant figure out why someone would waste ALL that time for
nothing, whether they believed it existed or not.
Well, theres my analysis, remember this is to promote discussion on what you all think/believe ASHTAR command/Ashtar sharen is. No one likes personal
[edit on 13-1-2007 by capsitan]