It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ASHTAR command?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What IS the ASHTAR command? i have heard it is actually either a ship with a consiousness that is a type of 'ascended master' or is the human form. Supposedly working for the Galactic Federation (which i believe exists but i have no proof) and trying to help raise awareness and consiousness, also the ASHTAR command works with sananda (SUPPOSEDLY the oversoul of jesus).
Im not sure what to believe here...everyones thoughts???

THE ASHTAR COMMAND is a Brotherhood of Light under the spiritual leadership of Prince Sananda, Jesus the Christ. It is composed of millions of spaceships and members of various cosmic civilizations. It is here to assist the planet Earth and its humanity in this cycle of cleansing and realignment. They are universal ambassadors of peace. Their main teaching and message is spiritually focused, above anything else, to the recognition, realization and manifestation of the divine nature. The ASHTAR COMMAND is sending proofs of its presence and existence to Earth, shutting down forever the negative arguments with respect to its protection. The ASHTAR Command, also known as THE GALACTIC COMMAND, COMMAND OF THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL FORCES OF THE INTERGALACTIC CONFEDERATION and THE FLEET OF THE SOLAR CROSS, is composed of personnel represented in many dimensions, civilizations and points of cosmic origin.

One 'main' ASHTAR website

[edit on 7-1-2007 by capsitan]

[edit: added EX tags]External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/12/2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So much religious crap I actually lost 10 IQ points just reading it. I'd sooner believe in Klingons than this "ASTHAR" thing. But it IS still fun to read, hehehehe...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
How can the idea of the ASHTAR command be religious?? I think it would be great if an entity like that existed, sometimes i believe that beliving is seeing and not the other way around....

[edit on 8-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If they are real, they are doing a very poor job. Negativity is all around us and $$$-hungry forces scheme and plot to our disadvantage like never before.

Seems as though there is little hope. The only hope we should seek to find is what is still left inside of us.

No, I have no high hopes of an Intergalatic command/federation of any kind that will "save us" from either crooked evil earth politicians or an enslaving reptilian race (not saying either of these cant exist - surely at least one does)

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Good point, from what i have read, and i believe in extraterrestrials, there is something called the 'prime directive.' It states there will be no interference unless the planet or the human race is in danger. I do believe that the prime directive is enforced, and the greys broke that law, from what i understand. If there is a benevolent race out there trying to help i think they are waiting to see if we can do it ourselves first (i hope so!). I get most of my information from the 'Arcturians' , 'Essassani'(Bashar), and other groups.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Also, can anyone find the relationship with the ASHTAR command and the Galactic Federation?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This whole ASHTAR thing started a while back in England when some pranksters hacked and overrode a BBC broadcast. It was actually quite entertaining. I'll see if I can find a link for you.

Since then, many different "ASHTAR" cults have sprung up, some related, some not, so you may find info that is completely unrelated....so researcher beware.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
*sigh*

why does ashtar sheran have to look like jesus dressed like a german disco singer from the 80's?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah i saw the the excerpt on wikipedia about what the 'command' said. Its off the wikipedia now for some reason, but its weird that whoever is sending these 'trasmissions' if you carefully look at them (ive read alot of the 'transmissions') you get a feeling that something other worldy is involved, now i hear that there are people (actually an orbiting computer) faking trasmissions.

LOL darkside...Yeah i dont understand why...supposedly he was either assigned or chose to take the "adam kadmon human form." whats weird with that is that adam kadmon is a kabbalistic term...

[edit on 12-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Supposedly, Ashtar is here to help humanity. While I cerainly believe that some alien civilizations are looking out for the well-being of earth, I don't know if Ashtar is one of them. Too many alleged broken promises. Back in the late eighties,early nineties, supposedly this Ashtar threatened to intervene if we continued to pollute the earth with fossil fuels...Ummm, ...he hasn't done it yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
. . . would still reek of mercaptans.

I speed-read their site, and caught the references to "Sananda."

Maybe they are in communication with Terence Trent Darby.

Or maybe they are reading Bengali Women's Magazines

Or maybe they are plugged into the Lucis Trust, old-school Luciferians from before WWII.

Sananda is a popular name in western occultism for an "ascended master," a supposedly advanced spiritual disembodied being that talks to favored humans in the interest of steering humanity in the right direction. The concept and title "sananda" are quite common, and given different meanings by differen groups. I just found an article on the web by someone who thinks that ascended masters are actually psychic vampires, feeding off their human hosts: Here

Notice how much I posted, without ever mentioning UFOs? That's because the concepts are more religious that Ufo-logical.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here we go. I thought it was in the 70's, but wasn't sure...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the link gazrok, i was looking for it, thought it was taken off.. That seems like a good message doesnt it?? When i found out that ET's were real i didnt want them to be because of the abductions that (apparently) go on with ET's included. I was glad though after doing research that other Et's races exist that are good such as arcturians, essassani, some pleiadians, some sirians, and i guess even some reptilians have defected. Anyone that is interested find a relationship between other ET races and ASHTAR? I also heard that ASHTAR was a ship, but manifests himself in human form, and that he is in control of a huge fleet.. Also i found on video google someone claiming that these were the ships found on the NASA missions! check it out if you havent seen these..

ASHTAR ships, astonauts see them in space

tons of alleged ashtar ships inspect THETHER

[edit on 12-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
how do you even begin to think such a thing is true? A collection of one million ships yet there is no proof? I think you need lots of acid and I havnen't taken any since my teenage years.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
how do you even begin to think such a thing is true? A collection of one million ships yet there is no proof? I think you need lots of acid and I havnen't taken any since my teenage years.

Im just saying the possibility is true, this is a forum to debate topics such as these, and no thank you i dont need any acid. Why do people get upset if other people believe in things that they dont? I value all opinions, not critisisms.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I am upset it's only because I want to believe but I can't because I don't have the "BLANK" that you do. And I'm trying to figure out what that "BLANK" is so I can understand like you. Did an alien tell you about the one million ships? Where was this idealogy first brought about? Out of thin air or is there actually a knowledge base to teach the ignorant ones about the truth?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
If I am upset it's only because I want to believe but I can't because I don't have the "BLANK" that you do. And I'm trying to figure out what that "BLANK" is so I can understand like you. Did an alien tell you about the one million ships? Where was this idealogy first brought about? Out of thin air or is there actually a knowledge base to teach the ignorant ones about the truth?

i apologize, im not sure what "BLANK" means, can you be more specific? Im not saying its true. The first time i heard about the ashtar command i was surfing on the internet about different ET races...I found them and ive heard several different opinions about them..I will put them into categories IF they exist and IF they dont...here are some ASHTAR command websites...

www.luisprada.com...

ashtar.galactic2.net...

www.sanandaseagles.com...

Now, lets analyze what i've HEARD, that doesnt mean BELIEVE..So, if they Exist:

1. Ashtar is an 'ascended master' in human form that came to help humanity raise its vibration/frequency and help with the transition into the age of aquarious. Ashtar will also help remove humans from the earth if humans chose to go if there is a geophysical situation (such as floods, volcanoes, earthquakes) that endagers the entire human population.

2. The Ashtar command is really a large ship that contains a consciousness, like HAL in 2001, And can project an image of itself into human form. Apparently ASHTAR is trying to get in contact with the original crew which supposedly died and is sending transmissions to the internet trying to find them?

3. Alof of people, (I dont) believe that he is the messiah and will save humanity from all of its problems.

Doenst Exist:

1. Some people think that ashtar is the anti-christ trying to dupe humans into thinking he will help, and of course if we believe him according to some christians we will be 'left behind'
thewatcherfiles

2. Disinformation to throw people off of the real trail and give false hope.

3. Just a bunch of made up nonesense. (Although theres alot of pages about ashtar, and i cant figure out why someone would waste ALL that time for nothing, whether they believed it existed or not.

Well, theres my analysis, remember this is to promote discussion on what you all think/believe ASHTAR command/Ashtar sharen is. No one likes personal attacks..

[edit on 13-1-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OMG why would Terence Trent D'Arby name HIMSELF sananda maitreya, isn't that pretty much the latest popular name for the 'anti-christ.' Sheesh

Here is the ACTUAL audio from that famious (or infamous) broadcast from Vrillon

Vrillon 1977

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

2012 will be the happiest year on the planet for those, who believe in the book "The Deceived Soul". In this book, the knowledge will help successfully live through the crisis of the natural disasters. Believe in this, it is true.

search.barnesandnoble.com...

TELEPATHIC CONTACT

Author: Galina Dymkova

www.ehelpia.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by amadej37
reply to post by Gazrok

2012 will be the happiest year on the planet for those, who believe in the book "The Deceived Soul". In this book, the knowledge will help successfully live through the crisis of the natural disasters. Believe in this, it is true.

search.barnesandnoble.com...

TELEPATHIC CONTACT

Author: Galina Dymkova

www.ehelpia.com...

Spam much?

We heard you the first time in your friends' other Ashtar promotional thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join