It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no doubt. Celebs are Monarch Slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've seen the Naked Gun....they programmed Reggie Jackson to kill the Queen!!

Seriously though, if you really thought about it, it isn't necessarily a "programmed" mind control thing. It's more conditioning of the celebrities to "do the bidding" of the powers that be. They know if they don't tow the line, they'll be out of a job.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter

SdiRailgun, I haven't read that book - but read about it SCARY STUFF. Do you believe it is true?

I have read about several detailed accounts, and you know how the saying goes "Where there is smoke, there is fire" - so, unfortunately I believe this is and has been going on for a very long time

It might actually be even worse than we can ever imagine.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
If you are truly looking for Government Mind Control. e.g. "brainwashing", then you need look no further than the Public Education System. It is both replete, and complete, with every facilitation and criteria listed here.

Do yourselves a Favor--get off the "Science Fiction" trip and into Reality.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Public Education System is Mind Control. But considering the Media to be Mind Control is Sci-Fi?

I think you are the one who needs the Reality Check!

Hi--

FWIW-- read your own quote. I never said a word about the Media--but, I WILL since you brought it up.

If you look at the credits on news broadcasts--Cable and major network--
you will see the initials "CFR" after the names. What does this mean? It means that this Journalist is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. ALL of them are. Why? Because that is who controls what you hear--and don't hear--on the major US Media. It all revolves around a Non-disclosure Statement, the violation of which will result in Criminal Prosecution. The CFR is, in turn, controlled by indirectly by the Blondenburger Consortium, the WTO, and others. It is a tangled web of intrigue that controls what you here.

As to George Lucas, the last of the Star Wars Trilogy-- the prequels -- were an in-line and accurate representation of the means and ways of the NWO. I hardly think the Monarch experiment would have him show that so plainly, when one considers the Goal of the project is to create nanobrained automatons. Paris Hilton would certainly qualify as a far more likely candidate.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Delta...

1-
You have major problems and need an antipsychotic w/therapy.

2-
You are listening and believing people who have major problems and need therapy.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The whole point in Monarch programming is that it is totally undetectable. You or I would not be able to tell that the person in question was mind controlled.

than how can you make an assertion so bold as "There's no doubt". how can YOU be sure? By your own admission, you can't.

Beyonce, supposedly in positions of power and control, are being described as having multiple personality syndrome?

You're using a couple people as examples. Beyonce & Rosanne Barr.That's it. Not 5, not 10, not 100. Two. Out of how many? 10,000 people in the industry?

This is your evidence that the whole of Hollywood are mindcontrolled slaves?

Really?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You know - I fully respect everyones positions here at ATS, and their opinions - but I cannot, for the life of me, understand why so many people go out of their way to post on threads regarding subjects they have no firsthand or even secondhand knowledge of simply as an attempt to discredit other people and their viewpoints and experiences.

Really - if you can't stay on topic, start another thread discounting the possibility of our theories and back yourself up with something other than personal opinions.

Yes - I deviated from the thread, I admit it. But I also get tired of people who have no personal interest in these subjects running up and throwing out their opinions without any frame of reference to the subject being discussed.

How many people here were even familiar with the MKULTRA program before reading this thread?

Just because you haven't experienced it yourselves (and count your blessings if you haven't) it does not mean that there are others out there who haven't had run ins with such things.

Keep an open mind, and please - deny your own ignorance before attacking others.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Are the current trends in pop culture the result of a GOVERNMENT agenda via brainwashing? I can't say for sure. I was born a military kid and had to go through the entire testing process myself to see if I was a viable canidate for life long indoctrination - oddly enough, I was found to be suitable although I'm still not sure what it is I do. But I digress...

What sort of test, and what sort of life long indoctrination were you being evaluated for(and by whom)?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by GT100FV]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
celebs are man made by peolpe and not by the goverment.
humans have a need to be noticed or accepted by others.
in some people this need is very strong due to additional reasons created by society and culture.

A good example is celebbrity big brother where the contestants who are already celebrities compete to see who can win a popularity contest voted for by the audience and each other. the audience vote in their millions even when there is nothing to gain but the satiasfaction of increasing or decreasing a celebrity's popularity's status. the general public creates celebs through the social and cultural systems that we live by

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
(Me. I've known about MKULTRA for 15 years. does that give me enough "street cred" to post here?)

I've spent a good deal of time researching the claims about Monarch. And I'll tell you, I don't accept the hypothesis at face value. I don't believe there is a "grand conspiracy." But I do believe in a de facto one.

I'm calling it artificial selection.

Basically, if you're an agent, whom do you want as talent? You want a simple celebrity; one who cares about fancy cars, and getting loaded, and who isn't very good at figuring out the percentages in his/her contract. So Tinseltown actively selects the idiots to be the most aggressively promoted. A "smart" celebrity demands more of the profits, and so is less lucrative. They also tend to fire managers and labels, and turn down scripts, etc. Also, the most naive stars will be very young. And they are the ones with the "hot body," that will appeal most to the base instincts of other teenagers. I bet it's a lot easier to be, say, lindsay lohan's agent that to represent Al Pacino, for instance. Pacino can get anybody, he can turn down scripts, he has a secure position as long as he's sucking wind. Some poptart in hot pants is desperate to "make it" before her body begins to sag.

Then you have the parents. Which stars seem the most likely ones, to have been "monarched?" (Yes, I made that up). Well, let's see, Beyoncee and Christina Aguilara have been mentioned, as well with Jacko. Now, all three of them were shamelessly warped by their greedy/crazy parents, who were obsessed with having a "child-star." Watching Fantazia a few dozen times when you're stoned isn't going to eff you up anywhere NEAR what Mathew Knowles, Shelley Fidler, or Joseph Jackson would do, to get you in front of a camera.

Just like that skater chic that got bonked in the knees, these kid stars have literally NO LIFE outside the studio/stage/film set. Their parents and siblings are orgasmic over the thought of how much loot they stand to inherit/borrow/steal/manage, and that will MESS YOU UP. Never getting to play with other kids, or flirt in study hall, or hang out at the mall. Having to be a robot performer day in and day out will make you nuttier than Monarch could ever hope for.

And despite what y'all have posted, most members of the "entourage" are childhood friends and family, who are given jobs as menial retainers, like the peasants hovering around medieval royalty. They are controlling all right. But only by ladeling on the praise, slathering the star in worshipful adulation: "you look So-o hot. You're a genius. Eveyone cares what you think. And you are so-o-o sweet, for someone who has such a hard life. You should go into politics." After years and years of this, your average sheltered, pampered child-star, lost in a haze of booze, oxycontin, and m & m's, will do whatever is whispered into their ears.

It isn't a secret global hierarchy, though. There's no central planning, like some kind of secret KGB program. No, this is more capitalistic; it's more like a hand of the card game "sweat," where you can see everyone's card but your own, and the people with the biggest ego rise to the top, and make off with all the money.

It isn't Satanic. But it is deplorable.

all the best.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV

Are the current trends in pop culture the result of a GOVERNMENT agenda via brainwashing? I can't say for sure. I was born a military kid and had to go through the entire testing process myself to see if I was a viable canidate for life long indoctrination - oddly enough, I was found to be suitable although I'm still not sure what it is I do. But I digress...

What sort of test, and what sort of life long indoctrination were you being evaluated for(and by whom)?

[edit on 3-1-2007 by GT100FV]

The USAF gave me IQ tests, social relation tests (was I a leader or follower), personality asessments, motor skills and coordination, object relations, insight, memory evaluation....the whole run down. I was four years of age when I was officially tested so I can't go into any intensive detail about them. This was in 1977 - shortly before we were stationed overseas for the first time.

I was found to have a photographic memory. I didn't go through any of the "conventional training" you hear about in case studies or when people "come forward" with their survivor stories. It was pretty benign.

I've tried bringing the subject up with my now retired father, but he refuses to discuss the matter with me. Flat out refuses.

The only thing I can say for sure is that I have always been "on the outside" of normal social relationships with my peer groups. In fact, I got bullied a lot in public schools for spending too much time "observing" others. It made them uncomfortbale for some reason.

Only recently have I begun to experience the "darker side" of the whole thing - I've gone for days without sleeping because of being triggered by some outside stimulus (I still cannot identify what it is or how it works) and end up walking around my neighborhood on "patrol" of sorts.

Whatever it is, it triggers a soldier mentality with in me, I have no fear and a heightened awareness that I'm there to protect the public sectors. Don't ask me why, I don't know.

I've been picked up by law enforcement and cannot communicate to them why I'm out wandering the streets in the middle of the night like an idiot, in fact - I cannot speak at all when I'm being accessed.

If I were living on base, things would make a hell of a lot more sense to me - the public sector doctors usually just write me off as a psychotic and give me injections that completely throw me into darkness before I wake up in a mental hospital for evaluation.

The last time this happened was in January of last year, and amazingly enough - a lot of the night staff who was working at the facility turned out to have done their time in the military as well. We hit it off famously.

What am I? An observer. I gather information and I get accessed and apparently blab my head off when knocked up on these drugs, relaying everything I've seen, heard, etc. Most of it wouldn't make sense to the standard civilian anyway - my "alter ego" is apparently a real anti-social jerk and very adamant about not realying information to anyone other than proper authorities. I've had to apologise to several doctors about my rude behavior when in this unconscious state.

They won't tell me what I discuss, they won't allow my sessions to be recorded. I have no idea what information they are accessing when I get triggered and called in - or WHY I'm called in.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Delta,
Don't listen to the doubters. I too believe what you speak of is real. Read Myron Fagan's essay on Broadway and Hollywood's agenda and more pieces of the puzzle will come together. There are too many celebs thrust upon us now and never seem to go away. It goes way back as far as Shirley Temple and continued through Monroe, Hepburn, Mansfield, Dylan, the Beatles, Led Zepplin, Ozzy, Elton John, Kiss, Raquel Welch, Madonna, Brittany, Christina, Timberlake, Jolle and Natalie Portman. Just to name a few. The three sure signs of control and complicity are links to the U.N. [Hepburn, Jolle, Bono],and Knighthood [Mc Cartney, Harrison, Elton , Jagger, Bono, Geldof], and Disney creations [Timberlake, Brittany, Christina]. Are there legitamate actors , actresses and musical artists ? ...of course.Their talents are too great to bypass, but they too get roped into projects which are really beneath their creative abilities because the money is so great now.
As an example of the hypocracy that Hollywood perpetuates look no further than the character raking Mel Gibson went through in releasing The Passion, yet Roman Polanski wins an Academy Award even though he's still yet to be extridited back from France on rape charges which are now some 30 years old.
Did you know that Merlin's wand could only be effective if fashioned from holly wood.?....,hehehe.....coincidence?
Delta, don't worry about what others think of your suspicions. Your intuition and gut feeling are what the controllers would like to rid you of. Best of Luck!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

if you can't stay on topic, start another thread discounting the possibility of our theories and back yourself up with something other than personal opinions.

I am asking pertinent and relevant questions. The last of which have yet to be addressed.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
oh dear,

regardless of what they do with famous people i have one thing to say.

Ignore it, i have no idea why you fallow these shallow lives like that.
you can just turn off the television or watch other things then celeb gossips and you can just ignore it alltogether.

i rather be a poor bum in the streets then be a rich famous person who's getting teared appart by the medias and the life style of a tool for the media.

so if you fear that they are doing this to control the collective conscisousness then there is only one thing for all of us to do for it not to be effective.

IGNORE IT.

peace and love.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
have no fear,

only the mindless ones gets controled by the mindless ones :0

throught all this chaos there is beauty.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
self, good advice !...We should all refrain from the bells and whistles of distraction. There's too much love and beauty to be found everywhere. Take a walk through the woods over dropping $10 on a film to keep you conditioned. Ours souls demand more!

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dr. Strangecraft - well said, and well put.

I agree 100%.

The phenomenon of the "Movie Mom" is so widespread these days - it's easy to see why so many kids willing to do anything to get on the screen will be taken advantage of by producers, directors and the whole industry.

After all, they want those sorts of "actors" these days.

"Don't question the material - just read your lines and get the movie made."

Kudos.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Delta...

1-
You have major problems and need an antipsychotic w/therapy.

2-
You are listening and believing people who have major problems and need therapy.

You seem very sure of yourself- why post on a Conspiracy Forum when you already know all, O Divine One?

This is 'Skunk Works' in a 'Conspiracy Forum' I believe. If I choose to ramble on about subjects that you deem to be derived from psychosis, so be it.

Thank you for the mature, informed responses from the other posters. As I mentioned earlier, this is a subject that I have been obsessing over for some time. It is only of benefit for me to hear alternate views, and it is also gratifying for me to read responses from people who share similar views to myself.

And so the search for truth continues..........

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have some experience with a Monarch victim. He was a CIA operative I met in federal prison in the late '80s. He was one of Adm. Pointexter's guys who did time over Iran-Contra. He told me that he had been literally sold to the CIA by his poor Appalacian parents who couldn't afford his health problems, that he had been put though extensive conditioning, and used as a sex slave up until the time he hit puberty, when the CIA continued his training, and then put him to work smuggling guns and drugs. We were cell mates for a while, and I personally saw his sex slave alter triggered. He had also been indoctrinated into the 'santa ria' belief system, and once offered to conjure up a demon in our cell.

I have no doubt that the things he told me are true, as I saw much with my own eyes that confirm it. There's also the fact that I have been under attack for the last 18 yrs since declining his offer to join up. I've posted a much longer and more detailed version of the story elsewhere on ATS if you're interested.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
I've posted a much longer and more detailed version of the story elsewhere on ATS if you're interested.

Can you point me to that thread?

Thanks

PS

Delta Alter - great thread

GENERAL EYES - fascinating information

[edit on 6/1/2007 by alienanderson]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
im not sure about mind controll but have you noticed the two pictures of boyonce in the second link in the first post
the first pic is of boyonce and the second of her as sasha with prince and i didnt recognise her at first she looks different her eyes are smaller and her face is smaller take alook.

very strange to me

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join