It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets or Missiles tested?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I have no idea where to post this so I hope the mods will move it to the appropriate place and forgive my ignorance.

My 7 year old daughter woke up about 45 minutes ago (7:40 a.m. Pacific time) and from her bedroom window, saw a "rocket". It was going across the sky at a very fast rate, much faster than an airplane. I asked her to draw a photo of it and my husband identified it as a cruise missile. I know that young children have active imaginations, but of my 4 daughters, there is something very unique about this child. People insist she is psychic because she can predict what will happen long before it happens and senses things about new people she meets or new places she visits.

In this case, it wasn't her sixth sense. It was something that she actually saw and was able to draw a photo of and is adamant that I search all of the news channels. I can't find anything so I thought I would turn to ATS and see if anyone could offer suggetions as to what it is she may have seen. I'm in Southern California and we have high winds coming FROM the North East. The object was travelling against the wind and TOWARD the North East at a fast rate. I think blimps, planes and weather balloons can safely be ruled out.

Any thoughts????

Jemison

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wow, this is incredible, thanks for sharing this with us.

If its real i havent heard anything yet, i'm on the East coast. Could it be this time it was something extremely vivid and very close in the future?

Strange, just last night i heard a prediction show and they claimed there would be SHOCKING news as early January 3rd.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe she did see something in the future but doesn't understand it. I know that before going to a birthday party for a friend of hers she insisted on buying a "7" candle for the cake. I told her the parents had the cake and candles handled and I wouldn't let her buy it.

After a few hours of fun, cake time rolls around and the parents are in a frenzy. Turns out the "7" candle they bought had mysteriously vanished and they didn't have ANY candles! There were more than a few adults that stood with their jaws to the floor when my daughter told them that she knew theirs woul be missing and tried to get me to buy one but I wouldn't let her!

Now when she asks me to do something out of the ordinary like that I don't even ask why she wants me to do it. I just do it and within 24 hours I discover the reason behind it.

Still have no inkling what this 'rocket' was but she is still bothered by it so I can't help but be bothered by it as well.

Jemison

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It could be possible that this was a missile interceptor test. I think they do test them on and off the west coast of the US.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know that they do some sort of missile testing from Vandenberg Air Force Base and every once in a great while we will see these huge circular patterns in the night sky that are a direct result of the testing but 'm not aware of any tests they would do during the day.

We are about 4 hours south of Vandenberg and 45 miles north of Pendleton. The 'rocket' my daughter saw was headed inland. Aren't most tests done over the ocean?

I would shrug it off if it was ANYONE else, child OR adult, making this claim. But considering her history, I can't ignore what she said she saw and the uneasy feeling that she continues to have as a result of it.

Jemison

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i tend to be a skeptic when it comes to psychic ability and predictions, as there are many many instances here of failed ones. but having said that, i am curious: has she had any other visions of military type activity? and how often would you say it is between her past visions and what you believe to be those visions becoming reality?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't know about her ability to see into the future or how far in the future. I know that she'll say things like a certain teacher won't be at school that day and sure enough, the teacher is unexpectedly absent due to an emergency that my daughter couldn't have had any knowledge of.

There have also been many occassions where she'll say "I hope Daddy feels better" I tell her that he's fine, just busy at the office. I'll get a phone call within 30 minutes from my husband letting me know he's suddenly ill and on his way home. She senses things like this with her sisters, friends, my friends, etc. and it's always accurate and mind boggling.

I prefer to think of her as being a spiritual child but whatever you want to call it, she blows everyone away by her instant ability to sense and empathize with their current life situation that she has no knowledge of. She'll give a hug to a grown up she's just met and reassure them that everything will be fine. We'll learn after the fact that the person had just been diagnosed with cancer, had a loved one in the hospital or something equally intense.

It's been a little over 24 hours and I still don't have the slightest idea of what it is that she 'saw'. She's still very bothered, insisting I continue to investigate. Eerily, she is also going to great lengths to keep this a secret from her 5 year old twin sisters and even her 8 year old sister. She said she doesn't want to "worry or scare" them!

Jemison

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
well, if you believe that strongly in her "spirituality", then maybe a long weekend away from that particular area might be in order? probably a little drastic, but who knows.....maybe God is warning you through her. i remember a passenger interview a few years back in which the guy (a pastor i believe) decided at the last minute not to get on a flight that ended up crashing with the deaths of all onboard because he felt God told him not to. when asked in the interview why he thought he was chosen to live over everyone else on that flight he simply stated "i dont think i was chosen....i think that i was the only one who listened when God warned us."

[edit on 3-1-2007 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone heard about the russian rocket that was seen over wisconsin ... I didn't have a chance to read the full story but it happened 3 or 4 days after my daughters 'sighting' so maybe she did see into the future?

Jemison

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i was thinking the same thing the minute i realized it was a rocket and not a meteorite. like i said, i am normally skeptical about these things, but your daughter would seem to be in tune with something extraordinary. could you continue to post more of her visions as they happen? it would be interesting to compile a list here, IMHO, to compare to actual events....i wouldnt prod her though. let it come naturally.

here is the ats thread about that rocket (it was over denver btw):

rocket

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Jemison,

Your daughter has a real gift and you should encourage her to develop it

since she's gifted. I'd listen to her anyday.

I listen. I worked with a guy at one time that had psychic abilities. I told him i was going to Europe and he said i shouldnt go due to the war. There was no war at that time...soon after it all started with Sept 11.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Jemison,

Your daughter has a real gift and you should encourage her to develop it

since she's gifted. I'd listen to her anyday.

I listen. I worked with a guy at one time that had psychic abilities. I told him i was going to Europe and he said i shouldnt go due to the war. There was no war at that time...soon after it all started with Sept 11.

new topics

top topics

join