It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revelations the sun and the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
if any of you have read revelations or know anything about the REAL bible prophecies you know it clearly says in revelations (i forgot where)

that during the tribulations many phenomena and devastating things will happen to earth

2 specifically are the "Sun turning black as sackcloth of hair" and the "moon turning red as blood"

i believe in revelations 100% and take it literally too, i just wanted to let you guys know that in lunar eclipses sometimes when the moon is fully in the earth shadow

it turns blood red...what a coincidence and as for the sun turning black an asteroid hitting the earth (possibly wormwood) could send up enough material into the atmosphere to block out the sun completely or partly

the sky would be dark, black or grey and the sun would certainly be a black or grey colour also a strong volcano such as yellow stone could cause global weather changes

well just wanted to let you guys know about that, the lunar eclipse thing really struck me as important

and by the way dont believe the bible code its all a load. NOTHING it predicted actually happened in 2006 remember

i watched conspiracies in 2004 and according to the "bible code" there was gonna be a nuclear holocaust in 2006, 2 years flew by even 3 now

and guess what?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
anyone have any thoughts?

i just pieced it together myself so it might not mean anything but still, it doesnt seem like just a coincidence

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not that i believe ion revelations... but there is supposed to be an eclipse of the sun in 2012 isn't there? so theres your black sun...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well, assuming that we have "free will," something that I am somewhat at odds with, then no prophecy is cast in stone. Prophecies, if "free will" is indeed a fact, are just guidelines for what will happen if humanity follows a certain path. Any change in that path will lead to a different result. So...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, but the end was sealed in Daniel's tour of duty, remember?

It has been sealed for a long time - they've found evidence in the DSS of Daniel being written several C before Jesus was born.

But it is all good so it really doesn't matter except to

FEAR NOT

BELIEVE ONLY

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi,

You need to think of the Bible symbolically I believe that the Sun and the Moon in the bible verse are represented by 2 of the most powerful men in the world today. Sun= Javier Solana (pretty much Europes most powerful man) and Moon= Secretary Ban Ki Moon of the United nations. The woman is thought to be Israel.

But then I could be wrong. For all interested check out www.fulfilledprophecy.com alot of the fortold events in the bible are coming true on a daily basis

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
As far as the sun being blighted, and moon turning blood red. Think Jihadist and there choice of representation, and smoke filled skies. This is a disdain effort from the tellers. Now being realized.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Grapes of Wrath, i will write you the truth, but only because i see you are confused and in need of an update on reality.

Revelations is not to be taken literally. It is also not to be thought of as just "a story".

The Bible, aswell as other holy texts, have 'the truth' buried within them. Take the writing at face value, and you will end up like alot of fundamental Christians, who simply believe that "having faith" in Jesus will save them in the end times...wishful thinking.

The truth is hidden within the words itself. Why was this done? To prevent those who are not initiates from discovering the secrets of nature/reality.

The significance between the Bible and the cosmos/zodiac is where you will find the truth

The second coming of christ is NOT the return of a person, it is the return of FULL CONSCIOUSNESS.

Yes thats right, jesus is a state of mind, as is satan. The Bible shows what happens when someone starts thinking for themselves, starts to be free....he is killed.

Its all about 2012
Thats what all religions and texts point too. Its just alot of the truth has been distorted in order to confuse and keep you in a state of docile obidience.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofwrath
2 specifically are the "Sun turning black as sackcloth of hair" and the "moon turning red as blood"

The first event could be the resurrection/rapture. Look up red moon rising .com. You can read his book online.

The explosive power of that many bodies being rebuilt in a split second would be powerful enough to create such an affect.

The resurrection of Jesus was powerful enough to "wake up" saints around the area. Also causing an earthquake. Now think millions and millions of bodies.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

The Bible shows what happens when someone starts thinking for themselves, starts to be free....he is killed.

Very true. Any preliminary examination of Jesus' life will bring one to the realization that much if not all of what Christ taught was contrary to what the rabbis and priests thought at the time. Anyone who actually takes the time to think for themselves is likely to meet the same fate as Christ... Death.

The hardest thing to explain to many self-professed Christians is that Christ didn't teach the teachings of the existing priesthood, which is essentially why
they were so vehemently against him. They called him "false." They said that he was of the "devil."
Sounds similar to the charges being leveled against those who disagree with the present day "church." However, Christ simply said, "No, your father is the devil, not mine." Of course, the priesthood despised him for calling them out for what they truly were.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This makes so much sense with the whole Yellowstone about to super explode!
Mr.sanders did say when yellowstone erupts the sun and moon will turn black or perhaps red ... crazy
i've been trying to warn people about these end times we happen to live in...
no listens but everyone will see.

2012 is near
look up gaza and israel, very critical. if u wanna know
when these prophecies are about to happen
watch ISRAEL

///+

top topics

join